Soap stars YOU saw naked...

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought I'd make this thread to narrow the search of celebs.

What popular soap opera actors have YOU seen naked?

This is just a list of some soap stars. *(And if you have seen any of the actors listed below naked, please post.:biggrin1:)

Josh Morrow (Nick, Y&R)
Steve Burton (Jason, GH)
Tyler Christopher (Nikolas, GH)
Maurice Bernard (Sonny, GH)
Cameron Mathison (Ryan, AMC)
Greg Vaughan (Lucky, GH)
Aiden Turner (Aidan, AMC)

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tyler christopher, frontal???
puleeszeee where is it?

and sonny too pretty please,,,

dcw4

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jake Silbermann from ATWT

I wish i could have seen him naked when he did the theatre play 3C. People said he had a big flacid cock too.
I loved Jake on As the World Turns; he posted a pretty nude image of him on social media, and immediately removed it.

Reactions: JSF777

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He was shirtless in a revealing pair of boxer briefs...

I wish i could have seen it, He does that a lot, he posts pics and then delete them. Like the pic of him on the beach that lasted less than two hours.

67418394_357548121821942_5755048072625092068_n-jpg.8320951

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has been my obsession since the old days of atwt. He was gorgeous when he was young and now he's so fucking hot. He's the only stud that I would worship.
Noah deserved more than the ending he got; should've moved on completely from Luke.

Reactions: JSF777

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Noah deserved more than the ending he got; should've moved on completely from Luke.

Amen! Preach man! Spread the word!!

I had no problem with Luke dating or falling in love with someone else, but it really pissed me off they destroyed the image of Noah during the stupid blind storyline. Even worse it was they barely showed him on tv and every time they showed him it was to bash Luke and later to beg him to stay with him. And WTF was all that sh!t of blaming the blind guy for his lover dating his doctor, I mean really?! and the end was ridiculous. Noah saying that reid was a good man and we all should be like him? REALLY?! REALLY???!!!!! that was a narcissistic douch who treated everyone like sh!t. Had the social skills of an infant and a pathological superiority complex.

The nail in the coffin was Luke not only saying not to Noah but also telling him that he knew they were not right for each others. Pfff!! Give me a break. I followed their beautiful story for more than three years to be slapped on the face at the end of the show.

OK. I'm calmed now. Let's move on.

Reactions: Dark Horse