Soft vs. Hard Cock While Getting Fucked

D_Harry Bacque

Just Browsing
Media
What factors generally play into this? When I'm fucking my boyfriend he's rock hard the entire time. He doesn't fuck me but when I'm playing with a dildo I get to be as flacid as if I was standing naked outside in a snowstorm. I thought maybe it might have to do with the shape the person is in, but I've seen people in great shape have the flacid 'issue' while some others who we'll classify as less than healthy eaters having no problem with an erection.

It's not a major concern to me, I'm just a little curious is all.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It MAY have a lot to do with the guys cock hitting your prostate gland . I can sometimes shoot a load hands free with the right guys cock in me.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with TomCat84. I stay hard as a rock while getting fucked, and think it's a big turn on when a bottom stays hard. As long as the other person is enjoying it though, it doesn't really matter.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with lots of bottoms who focus on their asses and not their dicks. There's nothing shameful about it at all. The added bonus is that their hands are free to keep up the work on my hard-wired tits.

For me, it's a win/win thing.

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love to suck on a soft dick but it is hard to find someone who does not get hard so quick when u touch there penis with your tounge or lips but it drives me over the edge when i get to

D_Harry Bacque

Just Browsing
Media
I can't understand how anyone can remain soft when in the middle of a sexual experience, yet I see photos all the time which show exactly that.

It's not by choice, mentally I'm turned on, physically it feels good, just the blood flow is diverted elsewhere. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I don't regularly bottom? Virtually never, maybe a handful of times throughout the year. So possibly I'm not used to it and the blood is getting diverted elsewhere?

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually stay rock hard when I'm getting fucked. Might have something to do with how turned on you are?

I think this might be a big part of the deal. Is the bottom turned on HOT, or just enjoying pleasuring the top, and maybe enjoying the top's attention. That might be enjoyable, fulfilling (pun?) but not as erotic. Just wondering. You guys who bottom a lot -- what do you think?

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in my vast and extensive experience /half joking/ i thought those who remained soft with me were gaining so much pleasure anally that they lost focus on their cock.
And also soft cock does not equal no pleasure, as i have had a guy come while i fuck him and he has not even touched his cock that has remained limp. As well- some may get hard from the pain and concentrate on their cocks as a diversion.
So me thinks it varies from person to person

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Three time in my life, I've been penetrated; it hurts badly and I permitted it only because I wanted to please my partner. It is also very uncomfortable when a doctor inserts a finger to check my prostate; it makes me feel as though I need to defecate badly.

Three times in my life I have penetrated a guy, not because I wanted to, but because he wanted it. I didn't really like it. The last time it became messy and I was totally grossed out. I eschew anal sex.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I can't understand how anyone can remain soft when in the middle of a sexual experience, yet I see photos all the time which show exactly that.

I agree, I find it impossible to imagine a guy being screwed by a great cock and yet remaining soft - he should be rigid and dumping his load in a continuous stream!

Franky

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The same muscles that hold your ass shut are related to the ones that hold the pressure in your cock. Release one, the others tend to let go as well. But with a little concentration, one can separate the two - let your ass open, while still keeping pressure on the hard-on muscles. It's mind over matter. You can do it.

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't imagine not being solid as a rock when getting fucked. I'm not sure I'd like it otherwise. However - I have to have my hands (or his) on my dick when getting boned. Nothing better than busting a nut with a hard dick inside you. After that though - I just gotta get that thing out of me!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have fucked countless guys in my time and very few guys have maintained an erection for very long, with the occasional exception of those with small size cocks. In my experience , after about 30 minutes of fucking, most bottoms become erect and stay erect until they cum.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely agree that it has a lot to do with how turned on you are. Also, there's a psychological difference between having a dick in your ass and having a dildo in your ass - I can see how it's much easier to get a boner when you're being fucked as opposed to when you're using a toy.