Some guy grabbed my ass.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
This happened last Wednesday. Well I was on the bus earlier in the and saw that person. Anyways later on in the day I went to the store and I was taking the bus back with my Uncle to the house . I was at the bus stop talking to my uncle about some stuff, anyways I get on the bus and it is somewhat packed. ( There was only 2-3 seats available.) I only had to go a mile or so, I was standing up instead, as I do not like being sandwiched in between two fat people.

Well I found a spot to stand, the other person I saw earlier in the day happen to come on that same bus I was on, he grabbed my ass with one of his hands.. I was getting pissed off, I balled up my fist getting ready to punch him in the face. He quickly ]said sorry. He is lucky, I did not punch him cause I would have, because I do not like when other people touch me period.(a few people emptied from that.) Plus I was not 100% sure if the camera on the bus caught it. So it would have been my word against his. But I am sure he did it intentionally.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy on the bus might have been rude to grab your ass instead of just smiling at you, since you were on a bus and not, say, in a club. But he apologized when you (apparently) glared at him with your fist ready to fly.

You could have just glared, or even ignored him. He would have gotten the message without your threat of violence. After all, he couldn't know that you are someone who is sensitive to being touched.

He was paying you a compliment, even if he did use an inappropriate way to do it. If you can forgive the grabbing, maybe you can enjoy the fact that a complete stranger found you attractive and acted on it.

moutwatern

Experimental Member
Media
Words have a greater impact than fists. "Dont put your hamds on me" works just fine. It has happened to me on several occasions and I have seen postive response to expressing undertanding.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally understand that everyone has a different "personal space" where they don't want to intruded on. And my words may be a bit biased because I virtually have zero personal space.

However, I must say, why are you posting this here? In that, what do you want us to respond?

Are you wanting us to chastise him?
To chastise you?
To condone or condemn his actions? Yours?

Next, I will say this in total judgement and without knowing you. Get over it.

You are 22yrs old, so reason and communicate like a 22yr old instead of a 5yr old where their first instinct when they are touched or their toys are touched is to fight. What is that going to accomplish?

As others have pointed out, you can accomplish the same denial of his advancement with a glare or a simple "I didn't appreciate that."

And also, you can also feel good that he went after you. In my book, while the advance was unwarranted and out-of-line... you should chuckle and say, "hey, I got hit on" and feel good about it.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Other than in clubs/bars, can I remember one time I was grabbed on the ass. I was at a flea market (not the one I work now) and standing at an end urinal. I sensed someone in a stall to my right peeking through door crack. Before I got through (actually I had a hard time trying to piss) the door opened and as he walked by, he grabbed at my butt. It all happened so fast, I didn't even have a chance to see if he was cute or not. And now I wonder if he was making a pass or trying to steal my wallet. :confused:

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really don't mean to judge, so forgive me if I come off that way. I had to read the original post several times to understand what the poster was saying, or at least to try and get a read on his intent. I understood from the subject line that a guy grabbed his ass on the bus, which is really all I got after reading the entire post, too. Ok, I also understood that he didn't like it.

I have to wonder, judging from the convoluted retelling of the events and the already hyper-sensitive mindset of the OP (he cannot stand if anyone touches him anyway), if perhaps the OP read the situation incorrectly. Did the guy really grab his ass? If the bus was crowded, there's a good chance it was an accident if he did. Maybe he just bumped him.

So, OP, I really think you need to settle down, guy, and perhaps rethink the situation. There is at least a 50-50 chance that you misread what happened and over reacted.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do wonder... does the OP not like to be touched... by anyone... or just guys?

Or if it was a pretty girl, would it be OK?

Or an average girl?

I mean, if he genuinely doesn't want to be touched, then fine... But if it is OK if a hot girl touches him... then it seems almost selfish. He will let people touch him that he feels that he can benefit from. Everyone else that shows interest in him can F-off and he is going to punch.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sorry, I'm with the OP. To touch someone like that in that situation is not appropriate. If one of us had grabbed at a girl's ass on the bus like that, we'd probably get into some trouble, and possibly slapped.

I don't agree with the violence or the threat of violence, but I probably would have glared at the guy, and said something to the effect of "Excuse me?" or "Do you have a problem?"

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad it happened. I'm especially glad when it happens to the men folk, who have spent much of their own life objectifying women to one degree or another. Not you personally, but men in general. You know the way it works... they all get together when one of the women in the office trys to sue for sexual harassment, the good old boy network (that includes the judge on the bench) lets them off, then they just laugh and laugh in the office and force her out... you know those women who don't have a sense of humor.

What you experienced is what women have been putting up with for eons... and it still goes on.

So, sorry that you got groped, but I couldn't give a damn less. Maybe when you get out in the grown up world and you are in a position of power, you will remember how uncomfortable it made you feel to be treated that way and you will be a stand up guy who doesn't just snicker at the woman who is trying to stand up for herself and get rid of the asshole who is harassing her instead.

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A girl once pinched my ass on a train (moral of the story, don't catch public transport). I too clenched a fist on got ready to knock her out.

Hahaha I kid... I kid... I did, however, turn around, looked at her and said "well THAT was strange. But I can't blame you, you're only human", and left it at that.

Would've done exactly the same if it was a guy.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

Or an average girl?

I mean, if he genuinely doesn't want to be touched, then fine... But if it is OK if a hot girl touches him... then it seems almost selfish. He will let people touch him that he feels that he can benefit from. Everyone else that shows interest in him can F-off and he is going to punch.

Just guys.

I hate the fact that I tend to attract both males and females. My brother has the same problem also.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate the fact that I tend to attract both males and females.

This is SO not a problem. I think you are reading too much into the fact that some guys find you attractive. Are you worried that you don't appear "straight" enough? This is a question I'd really like to see you answer.

PS -- Looking like a 100% straight stereotype will not stop the kind of guy who wants to grab your ass. In fact, it will encourage some of them.

D_l7b8o78o7u

Just Browsing
Media
I experienced that before, strangers have touch my balls and ass. In several occasions I have been asked if I am cut or uncut while wearing a towel out of the shower and been asked to show it. I never thought anything of it, and did show it only when i felt like. no big deal.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just guys.

I hate the fact that I tend to attract both males and females. My brother has the same problem also.
I have gay guys hit on me all the time. If you look through some of the threads I've started I've tried to figure this phenomenon out many times.

However, unlike you, I'm not angry that I get asked. What makes me angry is that even after I tell them that I am straight, that they tell me that I am lying.

PS -- Looking like a 100% straight stereotype will not stop the kind of guy who wants to grab your ass. In fact, it will encourage some of them.

But Hungryboi has it right... if you encounter the type that wants to touch you... a stranger... there is nothing you can do to stop them.

My youngest brother (8yrs younger than me) supposedly gets asked if he is gay a lot too. Inversely, my other brother (4 yrs younger than me) says hes never been asked. What is it that gets this question asked? I do not know. However, I suggest that you start looking at it in a positive way... that doesn't anger you as much... like... you were attractive enough to want to be pinched/touched/groped/danced with by the same sex... And if the opposite sex likes you too, who really cares?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
This is SO not a problem. I think you are reading too much into the fact that some guys find you attractive. Are you worried that you don't appear "straight" enough? This is a question I'd really like to see you answer.

I just dress in what ever I feel comfortable in, I do have a sense of style, unlike most here in my area.

It's more You can look, but you can’t touch thing.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Or an average girl?

Just guys.

I think the OP really needs to examine and try to sort out why he has such a visceral reaction to the thought that another guy might be attracted to him, and why he feels compelled to exact violence on a guy who may or may not have intentionally touched his ass on a crowded bus. It's a Neanderthal reaction, and generally an indication one is not entirely secure in one's orientation.

I notice that although the OP responded to hungryboi, he sidestepped his question.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feel like a piece of meat, don't you? Try going to a crowded bar and getting groped, I mean seriously manhandled and then he says "sorry," like it was an accident.

Never at a bus stop for me, but in a bar, on the subway, even in line at a concert! I'm wondering if big boobs somehow translate into "free feels" in perv speak.

More than once I felt in my purse for my pepper spray but I never had the guts to pull it out.

Nobody is allowed to touch you without your consent whether he means it as a compliment or not.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I think the OP really needs to examine and try to sort out why he has such a visceral reaction to the thought that another guy might be attracted to him, and why he feels compelled to exact violence on a guy who may or may not have intentionally touched his ass on a crowded bus. It's a Neanderthal reaction, and generally an indication one is not entirely secure in one's orientation.

I notice that although the OP responded to hungryboi, he sidestepped his question.

Still does not make it right for some random person to grab my ass.

also I am sorry but other peoples dicks and nuts do not turn me on.