Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jordyal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome thread. Would anyone have access to the scene that Shane did with Kayla Kleevage? - Sorry but i don't know it's name.

Have New Year!

Reactions: tynba

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome thread. Would anyone have access to the scene that Shane did with Kayla Kleevage? - Sorry but i don't know it's name.

Have New Year!

no...i have been looking for it...I think it is from her website, an exclusive shoot, because i have not seen it around unfortunately...if i am ever lucky enough to find it I will post it.

:smile:

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Flashy,

Like others have said, thanks so much for posting these vids. ShaneD is one of my all-time favourite male stars and this is a real treat.

Special merit points for adding the Shane-India scene because they actually have a history that extends off screen. In real-life she and her husband are swingers and, as she's an avowed lover of well-endowed men and hubby's a bit of a cuck, Shane's been a regular off-screen playmate of theirs.

Have you come across one of the Diesel videos that features a girl by the name of Kayley? I know she goes by a few different names but I think it's Kayley in the 'My daughter's fucking...' series.

Thanks again.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy,

Like others have said, thanks so much for posting these vids. ShaneD is one of my all-time favourite male stars and this is a real treat.

Special merit points for adding the Shane-India scene because they actually have a history that extends off screen. In real-life she and her husband are swingers and, as she's an avowed lover of well-endowed men and hubby's a bit of a cuck, Shane's been a regular off-screen playmate of theirs.

Have you come across one of the Diesel videos that features a girl by the name of Kayley? I know she goes by a few different names but I think it's Kayley in the 'My daughter's fucking...' series.

Thanks again.

thanks gold coaster...i will check around for a "Kayley" one (or similar names) and see if i can find it.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Flashy,

I took a look at one of the movies which you posted. Thank you. It was hot, hot hot. I didn't know you could find movies like this on the net.

Keep posting the good ones.

LongRod

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy,

I took a look at one of the movies which you posted. Thank you. It was hot, hot hot. I didn't know you could find movies like this on the net.

Keep posting the good ones.

LongRod

you're welcome...will do

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have the one with Shane and Rebecca from my moms fucking blackzilla?

if it isn't in the thread then no...but I always have my eyes open for new ones.

how long ago was it released approximately? I don't see her name on the MMFB index, so maybe it was an early one?

if you can find a picture of her, i might be able to find out more.