Something this lady has always wanted to know...

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
Why do guys post pics of their erections comparing the size to a coke can, remote control, bottle or a ruler / tape measure? I get the size thing but, at least to me, it's so not sexy!

juno106

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
good point, guess its to show off, check out my pics, I posted a comparison next to a shaving cream bottle. Its not so mcuh about being sexy I guess, and you are right I can see how that is not sexy at all

Reactions: Austingal

juno106

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
basically , on here, its more like "hey look what im packing" and its next to a comparison to make it clear and not so much a camera trick

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally understand your point, Austin, but I don't think the intent (at least for me) is to be "sexy". As another poster above me said, the primary objective is just to basically prove up
our size. Not that that many people give a shit, lol, but most guys lie about the size of their dick. The "ruler" pic is a way for us to, I guess, let the viewers/members in here know where we stack up. A lot of guys come here to compare..see where they stack up. Especially straight guys like me. To see what else is out there, talk about it, have fun, etc. SiZe has been SUCH a hot topic for over 80 years with numerous studies contrasting on what is average, small, large, etc. Sorry for the long answer but I have a lot of time on my hands!

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
Wonder if anyone has made their own ruler that made 7" look like 12" lol

Precisely. It would be easy to fake these things to actually make the dick look bigger! So the best and sexiest pic is actually the dick in proportion to your body - which can't be faked! When I look at pics I'm not just looking for size. I'm looking for something beautiful.

Reactions: GE_1972 and growr12

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Precisely. It would be easy to fake these things to actually make the dick look bigger! So the best and sexiest pic is actually the dick in proportion to your body - which can't be faked! When I look at pics I'm not just looking for size. I'm looking for something beautiful.
But if he is a midget.....lol

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yea its happened, Chris. I've seen all kinds of stuff on this site. A lot of younger people (high schoolers) don't really understand size. I can't tell you how many girls have told me (im talking MULTIPLE girls almost daily) that their partner or partners are 9-10 inches. Does anyone realize how rare and how big that is? Some girls these days think a 7" cock, which is very large and way above average, is a 10 incher! Drives me crazy

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Yea its happened, Chris. I've seen all kinds of stuff on this site. A lot of younger people (high schoolers) don't really understand size. I can't tell you how many girls have told me (im talking MULTIPLE girls almost daily) that their partner or partners are 9-10 inches. Does anyone realize how rare and how big that is? Some girls these days think a 7" cock, which is very large and way above average, is a 10 incher! Drives me crazy
It can also depend on the pic or how its measured....if a guy is laying down holding the peinis straight up or when standing, it can look shorter than when laying down and penis against body towards navel due to scrotum area adding to the look.
Mine can appear to be 10"-11" when laying down like that, other wise mine is almost 9", atleast it used to be before some age fat settled in down there and also having a huge hernia :(

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
It's a really good question. For me, there's a similar issue with close-up pics of female body parts - without the context of the whole body they just aren't that interesting.

This is why you will never see a pic of (just) my pussy. You will see some pics of me though. If you just want body parts go buy a fleshlight! People aren't just bits!

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why you will never see a pic of (just) my pussy. You will see some pics of me though. If you just want body parts go buy a fleshlight! People aren't just bits!

I like your style ;) Don't get me started on the topic of fleshlights, though. Really, what is the point of those?! LOL!