Something this lady has always wanted to know...

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Focal point, maybe. But some would say context is everything.

Touche!

Alright then :) Do tell, is there a certain magic to a dick pic that you love seeing?

I'm a big guy, so my body size will dwarf the little fella. The inches are there, but due to the fact that I'm 6'4" and weight almost 300 pounds, it won't be the same as someone that is bone thin and may be smaller in that department. Until I lose weight, my options are limited!

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
Touche!

Alright then :) Do tell, is there a certain magic to a dick pic that you love seeing?

I'm a big guy, so my body size will dwarf the little fella. The inches are there, but due to the fact that I'm 6'4" and weight almost 300 pounds, it won't be the same as someone that is bone thin and may be smaller in that department. Until I lose weight, my options are limited!

There is, but I can't describe it. I just know it when I see it, a combination of angle, background and the beauty of the penis itself. What I would say is that 100 pics that are THE SAME of the same penis isn't really giving viewers many options to appreciate.

Reactions: jojolongdong

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do guys post pics of their erections comparing the size to a coke can ...?

I've wondered about this in the past, and assumed it was because a can of coke (for example) is something universal.
It is a standard length and something that most people can't get their hand around - that is the fingers don't touch the thumb.
So maybe there is an element of suggestion too.

I read the replies with interest.

Austingal. quote of the year perhaps; IMO
"100 pics that are THE SAME of the same penis isn't really giving viewers many options to appreciate."
:cool: very dry (have read it 4 or 5 times and it still makes me laugh.)

Reactions: Austingal

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do guys post pics of their erections comparing the size to a coke can, remote control, bottle or a ruler / tape measure? I get the size thing but, at least to me, it's so not sexy!

Well I tried one time to compare with an object and its impressed some girls, so I took some more compare pics in case :)
Or when I compare with my forearm, some girls watch their own forearm and are like : woow

But I guess, not all girls have perception of the size, so if you compare with a common item, she will have a better view on your size, and for exemple if you compare it with a coca can, the next time she will drink a coca can, she might think of your cock lol

Reactions: Austingal