Sore Throat (After Blowjob)

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to give head. Once - after a particularly "active" weekend - I developed one of the worst sore throats ever. It just hurt all of the time. T thought I might have mono, the pain was so bad.

So, I go to see my doctor at the time, and he examined my throat, sat back, smiled and said, "your throat is very bruised."

Not my brightest, most shining moment.

Reactions: Exbiker

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Yes! Usually only happens to me after a hard throat fuck. During my first couple of deep throat sessions I always had one, but I got used to it. The sore throat after the fact makes me feel like I did someone an amazing favor. But I do get them if I go back :069: to back :bukkake: on the same day. But the sore thoat is part of the fun. :cool: I'm such whore when it comes to giving blowjobs. :biggrin1:

Reactions: firecaptain

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happend to me too after i had a rough Facefuck last week xD ...
Next day my throat hurt so much :(...that wasn't fun!

Your'e not alone with that Problem@badboy ^^

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must be a whore... aside from a little irritation (when I've been lucky enough to find a guy so hung) I don't think I've ever gotten a "sore" throat from sucking dick. As someone who's had his fair share of tonsilitis and strep throat infections since childhood, I know real throat pain. I'll take an irritated bruised throat from sucking dick anyday over strep or tonsilitis. :biggrin1:

jone90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sore throat is a very nice to that after blowjob and do this work on this time its after no work

cunt

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it continues or gets REALLY painful, go get checked for oral gonorrhea. That happened to me once, and was very painful.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Not here. But I mouth wash after and usually fix me a nice stiff 100 proof adult beverage. Took care of a guy with an 8 X 6 yesterday, all the way to his pubes. No sore throat today. Had some Rumple Minz peppermint schnapps both during and after the bj. He said he liked the feeling on his cock. Gonna be normal for me now.

btw: he had recent HIV neg. papers, so I let him BB me. And when he was close, he pulled out and shot in my mouth. Ass-To-Mouth, it was awesome. I clean really well beforehand, so could taste nothing but lube and cum.

Last edited:

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can at times, depending on the thickness, but it usually doesn't last more than a day.

But...the very first time I was able to properly dt, it was with a friend who has a beautiful 8.5 that gets thicker at the base. It was like a tree, roots spreading out. It was the first time I was able to relax my throat, and I could feel him slide right in. Was an awesome feeling! It was beautiful until the next day. I actually lost my voice for about three days!

Small price to pay......

rippdrod4now

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got a pretty bad result to a very thick guy. I love to deepthroat as I always try to get better at it. Thought I was pretty good. I have gotten infections, I'm kinda prone to them oral sex or not. So I'd done it and gotten one and had to take antibiotics to get rid of it but... when I had one of the thickest guys was trying to deepthroat 7" penis girth or so we pushed it a lot and it was harder than all others basically. I had someone bigger and that was silly cause we just gave up on the chance that it would fit quick. But this guy pushed and it went in. I was struggling for more than a week cause my throat was bad. I needed treatment but like another guy here, I didn't want to discuss this or get 'diagnosed' by my doctor. It hurt, it took long to heal, he was satisfied with the challenge it gave the partners apparently. My ideal for penis girth went down after that basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjkTUYgh6K0&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I received head off multiple woman and one must of had a sore throat
Fournier's Gangrene of the Penis Caused by Streptococcus dysgalactiae Subspecies Equisimilis Be careful with the girl giving head that she does not have sore throat?