Spa World

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seriously swear by weekly Korean spa to keep me moving and not reeking of the horrible stinky things I insist on eating (not the least of which are stinky korean fermented things, ironic, no?). That brief moment of clarity just as your face hits the cold water after 15-20 minutes in the steam? Best moment of the week.

Have you tried the Korean Body Scrub yet?

I get the body scrub once a month. It takes about 30 min and the first time it seems a little painful, but the following scrubs simply feel great and your skin is as smooth as a baby's you know what. The best part is after the scrub is to go into the steam room....oh man that feels awesome.

gosuckit7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been awhile since anyone posted on this but I'm headed out there for the first time tomorrow and I'm pretty pumped. Sounds like I should have a very naked, relaxing day.

mek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been to the one in Dallas a few times. Seems very straight-laced to me. Very relaxing and alot of fun too.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to the JeJu spa in Atlanta. It's exactly as described here. Same separation of gender and all nude. Love the ability just to sit, relax, get the scrub or massage, steam and whirlpool with other naked guys. Not a lot of cruising going on although there is an occasional woody in the steam room. But usually it's fairly "straight".

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still haven't made it there yet! Hopefully I'll have a couple of days off in May and I can get there.

Spa World is a unique experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a chain spa if so can a person buy one ?????

Don't know about any of that. From what I've heard, they went to great lengths to get many of the materials from Korea to build the various rooms, like the statues, charcoal, mineral crystals, etc.

Spas like this one are quite common in South Korea, although the admission prices are typically much, much lower.

MDude

1st Like
Media
Great place to go; nice to see fellow intact dudes walking around like it's no big deal. Sometimes the seam in the shorts they give you tends to rub your foreskin/dickhead raw, but I've just ended up wearing a jock under them, since you'll only be wearing them in the coed area anyway.