"Spartacus: War of the Damned"

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Christian Antidormi is just so beautiful...I love hating him :)[/QUOT

Besides being smokn hot -Christian Antidormi is really nice to his fans ( as are most of the cast ) I follow him on Twitter

Her's a pic of some of the boys all suited up for an Oscar Party over the weekend

https://twitter.com/ToddJLasance/status/306300891756118016/photo/1

:laola:

Damn, those guys clean up well. I'm really into 31 yo Aussie actor Daniel Feuerriegel who plays Agron, half of the Agron/Nazir gay combo. (Second from the left in the "Oscar Party" pic.) Feuerriegel is probs the first gay action hero portrayed in a series--he's been in all three seasons of Spartacus. Anyone in Oz know anything about this guy (I know he's been in a lot of Aussie TV, particularly Home and Away.)? He just screams "gay" to me, but if he is, he's not out. He's such a handsome man...maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Anyway, here are a few Spartacus-related stories about Daniel Feuerriegel with some great pics ....

Tuesday Morning Man: Dan Feuerriegel!

The Gay Action Hero | Out Magazine

Dan Feuerriegel of "Spartacus: War Of The Damned" | AfterElton.com

I'm curious to know if anyone else shares my thoughts about Daniel Feuerriegel. Oh, and here's a short clip of a shirtless Dan from about six years ago when he had a recurring role on McLeod's Daughters and wasn't quite so buff .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvs55t4r3YY

Last edited:
D

deleted257218

I've never watched this show but they really pile on the nudity, is sex appeal really that big of a seller?

tentnboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never watched this show but they really pile on the nudity, is sex appeal really that big of a seller?

Yes -Spartacus does have a lot of nudity and over the top violence and cruelty as well-it's ancient Rome . It also has amazing character development and is so well written and with such outstanding actors , it's hands down one of the best things on TV at the moment. Check it out

Spartacus -War Of The Damned,new season preview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXoC-DykyM

Last edited:
Reactions: justlooking83

TrueShot

Experimental Member
Media
The word "fuck" wasn't used until the 15th century.

You honestly think there isn't a word at least vaguely equivalent in most languages? From what I know of Roman culture, I have a hard time believing there wasn't word in Latin that meant "intercourse" or "copulation" but with a more vulgar (no pun intended) connotation.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you MichiganRico!!!! The dude is a stud muffin. His cock is thick and dark and...OMG. whew!!! His ass, too. I'd get on my knees in a heart beat. i wish he had a gay sex scene. love to see him ass fuck some lucky guy. he ever doggy style a girl on show?

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Futuere: intercourse

37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png
Look up futuere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Decorative scene in the baths.

Futuō, infinitive futuere, perfect futuī, past participle futūtum, Latin for "to copulate", is richly attested and useful. Not only the word itself, but also derived words such as perfututum, which could be translated "totally fucked", and dēfutūta, "fucked out, exhausted from intercourse", are attested in Classical Latin literature. The derived noun futūtiō, "act of intercourse", also exists in Classical Latin, and the nomen agentis futūtor, corresponding to the English epithet "fucker", also derives from that word.

ghostly8383

Experimental Member
Media
liam mcintyre finally has a sex scene in this season and its a good one.

im sure you see some flashes of something very quickly dangling between his legs during the scene.

someone screen cap it and you will be able to see it! there is something there..

hot scene

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

im sure you see some flashes of something very quickly dangling between his legs during the scene.

someone screen cap it and you will be able to see it! there is something there..

hot scene

Absolutely gorgeous Liam McIntyre had a sex scene in Season 2 which was admittedly a bit half-ass (pun intended), but will keep a close look-out for the new one ....

EvilTwin's Male Film & TV Screencaps: Spartacus: Vengeance 2x01 - Liam McIntyre, Manu Bennett & Various Naked Extras

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

hot scene

Absolutely gorgeous Liam McIntyre had a sex scene in Season 2 which was admittedly a bit half-ass (pun intended), but will keep a close look-out for the new one ....

EvilTwin's Male Film & TV Screencaps: Spartacus: Vengeance 2x01 - Liam McIntyre, Manu Bennett & Various Naked Extras

Watched the scene ghostly was referencing: Spartacus doing the nasty with Laeta. It was virtually identical to Liam McIntyre's sex scene from last season. Not even a hint of dick.

Here's an excerpt from an interview McIntyre gave to Michael Ausiello last month talking about the possibility of frontal nudity from him in any of the final Spartacus installments:

TVLINE | My readers — and I do mean my readers — would like to know if Spartacus is going to go full-frontal this season.
For me? No. Sorry. From others? Yes. Frequently. [Laughs]
TVLINE | Did you add a no-nudity clause to your contract?
No. But nobody had the guts to ask, so who was I to argue? [Laughs]

So it's pretty obvious that anything you may have thought you saw, you didn't--it's just wishful thinking. (Damn it!!)

If anyone's interested, here's a link to the whole interview ....

Spartacus Star Liam McIntyre Talks Codpieces, Full-Frontal Nudity and a ‘Devastating’ Finale - TVLine

Last edited:

... And this is the best we're going to get of a "nude" Liam McIntyre as Spartacus: War of the Damned comes to a conclusion ....

Liam McIntyre Finally Naked on Spartacus: War of the Damned Ep 3×08

I swear when this series started and we had boatloads of Manu Bennett nakedness I thought this show would be awesome for fans of sexy men in the buff. But instead, apart from that one guy who showed ALL the goods, the show got more and more neutered as we descended into a hell of prosthetics and dudes who are so shy they only show their butts at the very most:02:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Psilord905

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear when this series started and we had boatloads of Manu Bennett nakedness I thought this show would be awesome for fans of sexy men in the buff. But instead, apart from that one guy who showed ALL the goods, the show got more and more neutered as we descended into a hell of prosthetics and dudes who are so shy they only show their butts at the very most:02:

Yeah I get the feeling the a lot of aspects of Crixus are also shared personality traits of Manu. Like the not giving a fuck because you're awesome thing. Also the story of my life.