speedo and squarecut pube overgrowth..shave or not

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When wearing a speedo (and I havn't for a couple of years now) I always had extreme excessive pubes that showed both over the top waistband in front, butt hair that grew up out of the buttcrack/small of the back area, and most of all dense growth down the inner thighs and blending into my leg hair, and also extending around to the front hip area. actually had people comment on it a few times with things like "hey man..cut down that jungle" or similar comments not as "funny". I never did because I felt that my hair was who I am. I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue. and what are your thoughts on it. should it be trimmed back? I think on me that would be even more glaring.. leg hair starting from a clean line of smooth skin. what are your thoughts? now with squarecuts its really not as obvious, but the inner thigh pubes still show quite a bit. as does the patch above the butt.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can't have taste at least have shame.

Pubes and ass hair should NEVER be seen in public! I love a hairy man; but there is a limit. The last thing anyone wants to see when down the shore with their family is your ass hair flowing out the top of your Speedo. :yuck:

When wearing a speedo (and I havn't for a couple of years now) I always had extreme excessive pubes that showed both over the top waistband in front, butt hair that grew up out of the buttcrack/small of the back area, and most of all dense growth down the inner thighs and blending into my leg hair, and also extending around to the front hip area.

actually had people comment on it a few times with things like "hey man..cut down that jungle" or similar comments not as "funny".
You didn't take that as a hint when it happend more than once?:confused:

I never did because I felt that my hair was who I am. I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue. and what are your thoughts on it. should it be trimmed back?
Absofuckinglutely!

I think on me that would be even more glaring.. leg hair starting from a clean line of smooth skin. what are your thoughts? now with squarecuts its really not as obvious, but the inner thigh pubes still show quite a bit. as does the patch above the butt. Get rid of it! Or stay in your own backyard.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
only a true jersey girl could tell me that in so blunt a way! and as a jersey guy I respect it too! and only a fellow New Jersey-ian (is that what we are?) would say "down the shore".

duly noted ! I have tended to more jammer length trunks when scuba diving lately because of it. but I am not one for shaving my hair either.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigMeat-I am going to respectfully disagree with NJQT.

While I am not always a fan of excessive hair (although I love me some bears), I think that you should do what you are most comfortable with. I have seen a lot of hairy guys who could not shave/trim enough to keep things in check, so why bother? Plus, few ever really discuss the cons of shaving, mainly, dealing with the itch factor as regrowth happens and the fact the shaving makes the hair grow back even thicker.

As a mostly non-hairy guy, I still get a good deal of hair growth on my inner thigh and up the back of my thigh. I let it stay.

You should shave only if it makes you feel better. It's your body and fur, afterall.

bigcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just my opinion. I happen to find hairy crotches (on men of course) extremely sexy, with one major exception...which is when they're wearing a speedo. Naked great...speedo, uh-uh. A pair of short swim trunks would be just fine though.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seems there are a lot of strong feelings about this one. I am a little self conscious about it too, but on the other hand I AM hairy. and have always liked being hairy and proud of it almost. but I really try not to offend people with it. It's just like my bulge..it is obvious it is there, but I try not to be offensive about it either.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can't have taste at least have shame.

Pubes and ass hair should NEVER be seen in public! I love a hairy man; but there is a limit. The last thing anyone wants to see when down the shore with their family is your ass hair flowing out the top of your Speedo. :yuck:

When wearing a speedo (and I havn't for a couple of years now) I always had extreme excessive pubes that showed both over the top waistband in front, butt hair that grew up out of the buttcrack/small of the back area, and most of all dense growth down the inner thighs and blending into my leg hair, and also extending around to the front hip area.

You didn't take that as a hint when it happend more than once?:confused:

Absofuckinglutely!

I think on me that would be even more glaring.. leg hair starting from a clean line of smooth skin. what are your thoughts? now with squarecuts its really not as obvious, but the inner thigh pubes still show quite a bit. as does the patch above the butt. Get rid of it! Or stay in your own backyard.
Now I remember why I'm gay.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God put the hair there, so leave it there.

Next thing you know, people will protend "offense" at a happy trail. Why can't that happy trail up one's chest, be considered "pubic hair" as well?

Maybe better just shave your head, beard, mustash, chest, legs, arm pits, and where does it stop?

I have better things to do, than to try to find somebody to whine about to them, some opinion about them supposedly showing too much of the wrong kind of hair. Isn't it more likely, that maybe some swimsuits are just too skimpy?

If I had to choose between keeping my natural pubic hair, or a speedo, well goodbye speedo. I don't have a speedo anyway.

Is it not enough that I shave my face? And I sometimes wonder how "natural" shaving my face is? I asked my Dad, why do we shave our faces? He said something about not getting food in one's beard. Okay, I guess so?

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God put the hair there, so leave it there.

Next thing you know, people will protend "offense" at a happy trail. Why can't that happy trail up one's chest, be considered "pubic hair" as well?

Maybe better just shave your head, beard, mustash, chest, legs, arm pits, and where does it stop?

I have better things to do, than to try to find somebody to whine about to them, some opinion about them supposedly showing too much of the wrong kind of hair. Isn't it more likely, that maybe some swimsuits are just too skimpy?

If I had to choose between keeping my natural pubic hair, or a speedo, well goodbye speedo. I don't have a speedo anyway.

Is it not enough that I shave my face? And I sometimes wonder how "natural" shaving my face is? I asked my Dad, why do we shave our faces? He said something about not getting food in one's beard. Okay, I guess so?

My sentiments exactly, pro! Many thanks.