speedo and squarecut pube overgrowth..shave or not

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, do what feels right to you. It's your human body after all. Some people like hair and others don't, but that doesn't give them a right to tell you what to do. IMHO we in the states are way too hung up on body image and body and sex taboos. Being ashamed of or hiding our bodies just makes it worse.

I also respectfully disagree with NJQT (and she is a typical Jersey girl). At the beach we show a lot more of our bodies than anywhere else in public. I don't see anything wrong with body hair and big bulges... people don't make a fuss about of big boobs hanging out of tiny tops or ass cheeks (un)covered by butt floss... as long as you don't flaunt it or deliberately get in other peoples' faces (unless invited--LOL).

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe that people who insist one should get a bikini shave before wearing a bikini are ignorant. People are subscribing to the popular look of today -- hairless -- and applying it as the end-all, be-all of swimwear. Certainly trends come and go, but what stays is a want for more trends. Twenty years from now there will appear a new swimwear trend for men, and the push for hairless men will seem silly. Now, I would like to remind everyone of the swimwear trends of the 70's: naturally hairy men in bikinis. Back then, people would look at you funny if you even wanted to get a bikini wax. Why, does one ask? Is it because waxing was emasculating? No, the answer is because waxing was un-trendy. Today, we seem to have the opposite trend going on, at least in Britain and the U.S. What is the best answer? I think no trend is more "right" or "be-all, end-all" than another, so we may pick and choose what trends to follow from not only the present, but the past. The only wrong way to wear a speedo would be to have hair out of the ignorance of not knowing that one may wax it.

Here is why I have to laugh at the self-righteous speedo "experts" who think the bikini-wax is necessary.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I have a sneaky suspicion that you already know how I feel about this, but just in case... Not only should you keep it, but you should flaunt it like a chic does when she purposely bounces her new tits.

Some of us "would get down on our knees" to beg you into being the thick, densely coarse wiry bush peeking out of a bulgy speedo and teasing the fuck out us, kinda guy that you are. Hope I wasn't too blunt, I just didn't wanna beat around the bush
:wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a sneaky suspicion that you already know how I feel about this, but just in case... Not only should you keep it, but you should flaunt it like a chic does when she purposely bounces her new tits.

Some of us "would get down on our knees" to beg you into being the thick, densely coarse wiry bush peeking out of a bulgy speedo and teasing the fuck out us, kinda guy that you are. Hope I wasn't too blunt, I just didn't wanna beat around the bush :wink:

no..not to blunt at all! lol and thank you! :wink: hey...I was blessed with a bush..what am I to do!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When wearing a speedo its important for everything to be properly groomed!!!

I guy doesn't necessarily have to shave, but definalty keep this trimmed shorter in an orderly fashion, I love my new body groomer for this purpose, makes it alot easier to keep everything presentable at all times.

Never know when someone might be down there.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I trim to about 3/4 of an inch every 3-4 months, but haven't shaved since the early 90s.

I think the world would be a better place if everyone waved their freak flag as hard and as often as possible. When I shaved it's because no one else did (at least in Boston), once it started becoming popular I stopped.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I recommend shaving -- not necessarily all of it, but trimming it back for sure. The side hair between the legs should go, and the hair above the pubic bone should be cut down. Basically, the region between your navel and 4 inches below shouldn't be hairy, or else you will risk showing above the speedo line.

An incentive -- I think it would emphasize your cock better with less hair to frame the package.

:cool:

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
BigMeat, you are blessed with a great pelt of fur, I wouldn't touch it............ just go for boardshorts or some other semi-baggies and let your junk flop around, you're blessed with a long floppy cock. I sometimes put on briefs, but prefer commando or boxers and luv basketball shorts commando on the beach ....... hehe