speedos - penis up or down?

D

deleted20132

mine - just the head would peek over the waistband if i put it up. how big are you flacid snobbes?

Reactions: taffy2020

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
snobbes said:
I only own one pair of speedos, and wearing them with my dick up dont seem like a great ideat to me, as bout half of my dick would peek over the waistband if I did, so down or to the left is my obsions.

ennedi said:
mine - just the head would peek over the waistband if i put it up. how big are you flacid snobbes?

This is also a function of the speedo design and the cut of the speedo would determine this as well. Some are lower- or higher-cut than others. I *think* you measure the "cut" by the width of the side (near your hip) but I could be wrong.

Jose, BBB2.5--can you clarify?

Media
This is going to sound like one of IanTheTall's great adolescent stories. (Love those stories, but you have my sympathy in having to live through all that.)

When I was 15 I horrified my parents when they attended—with guests—a swim meet that i was in. I guess I had developed more than they thought. The next day i was handed a jockstrap and told to wear it. They said I was hanging out like a horse. Majorly embarrassing! Jockstraps with Speedos didn't do it for me—it was uncomfortable being strapped in. And, none of the rest of the guys were wearing them. So I learned to tuck it down under. As an adult: left, right, down, wherever. I also cut the panel out of the front inside of my Speedos for more comfort. I like the equipment I've got and if anyone is looking they can enjoy the view.

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
chicagosam said:
This is going to sound like one of IanTheTall's great adolescent stories. (Love those stories, but you have my sympathy in having to live through all that.)

When I was 15 I horrified my parents when they attended—with guests—a swim meet that i was in. I guess I had developed more than they thought. The next day i was handed a jockstrap and told to wear it. They said I was hanging out like a horse. Majorly embarrassing! Jockstraps with Speedos didn't do it for me—it was uncomfortable being strapped in. And, none of the rest of the guys were wearing them. So I learned to tuck it down under. As an adult: left, right, down, wherever. I also cut the panel out of the front inside of my Speedos for more comfort. I like the equipment I've got and if anyone is looking they can enjoy the view.

I too cut the front panel out.More comfort and it does show a more defined cock!:biggrin1:

Media
Jeez! John T! There's a certain irony in having the confidence to display your LPSG gallery on the world wide web, and in not having the confidence to wear a Speedo? You can do it, Big Guy! Go for it, oh Photo verified Member! Give the world another protuberance to gawk at! :)

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
chicagosam said:
Jeez! John T! There's a certain irony in having the confidence to display your LPSG gallery on the world wide web, and in not having the confidence to wear a Speedo? You can do it, Big Guy! Go for it, oh Photo verified Member! Give the world another protuberance to gawk at! :)

ahh, but there's no face attached to those pics of mine in the gallery.

There's no anonimity on the beach!!!!

Media
john_t said:
ahh, but there's no face attached to those pics of mine in the gallery.

There's no anonimity on the beach!!!!
All right . . . you got me there. He shoots, he scores, the crowd screams approval! :banana:Nice bantering with you. Have a good night. This is me over and out.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
This is to the side...looks better down I think? What do you think? Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
For me, I personally love seeing yours hanging to the side....do you have any shots of what you look like with it hanging down..from a side point of view...maybe like a side profile.
:tongue:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
BBB2.5 said:
For me, I personally love seeing yours hanging to the side....do you have any shots of what you look like with it hanging down..from a side point of view...maybe like a side profile.
:tongue:

Here's a couple of side shots sorry #2 is a little blurry! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
p.s. also BBB2.5 there is a new vid I just posted in the adult websites thread of me...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Attachments