speedos - penis up or down?

D

deleted20132

Latinoboy9 - on the picture 'to the side', you are flacid? thats thick! great cock! does that not hurt your dick when its tucked down? great body mate!

Reactions: taffy2020

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
john_t said:
There's NO WAY I'll ever be confident enough to strut around in a speedo. I guess I'd probably wear it to the side though.

Johnt--I just looked at your gallery--you appear to be a beefy, inshape guy. I am sure everyone on the beach would love to see you walk in a speedo. Just as I am sure they enjoy seeing you walk in whatever trunks you currently wear.

Latinboy9 said:
This is to the side...looks better down I think? What do you think? Jose'Latinoboy9

Jose--as always, you look amazing. I prefer tucking mine on top of my balls the way you did in the first shot. If I were to wear mine to the side, I would get hard and probably stay that way while on the beach.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IanTheTall said:
I think that pointing out where your hip are, makes one even more obvious hung than showing people where your belly button is.

The least obvious is down.

But Ian ...if the guy is big it will show anyways...hehehe and just imagine ...if it becames erect when down it will not go up :eek: ? but for me if it growns while resting on the side will at least look more secure, safe and controled...hehehe

And we can not forget the balls..while all the three are down will look a great big mass of meat ...but when is separate its more organize...each one has their own nice place to be acomodate and just enjoy the beach...hehehehe

Thinking about that im thinking that smaller penis naturally goes down and rest on the balls(i think)...hmmmm...oh man, this forum makes us thinking things we never thought before...hmmm

Well...what do i know about it?nada...hehehe...i love speedos and sungas and for this alone im in this thread...hehehe

:tongue: it was cool to imagine and plan where to put them...:tongue:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
Here's a couple of side shots sorry #2 is a little blurry! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
p.s. also BBB2.5 there is a new vid I just posted in the adult websites thread of me...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
Thanks for the pics....looks mighty fine. My favorites are the ones laying to the side.
I will be checking out your video....:tongue:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I prefer tucking mine on top of my balls the way you did in the first shot. If I were to wear mine to the side, I would get hard and probably stay that way while on the beach.

Where is the problem in that ?????
:tongue:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Honey--I can't fuck you on the beach. There are RULES, you know.

We'll start in your bedroom.

Shower, then go to the beach (in our speedos).
Party pooper.....but if you must have it your way ...OKAY
:tongue:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
ennedi said:
Latinoboy9 - on the picture 'to the side', you are flacid? thats thick! great cock! does that not hurt your dick when its tucked down? great body mate!

Yes its soft and thick...You can checkout the video in adult websites and vid of me thread...Thanks Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bring my balls forward and then point my dick downward over them. Yes, it give a nice bulge, which is exactly what I am trying to do - not being superhung - and it provides no problem when sitting. If I wear my dick to the side or straight up (like and old man) there is the chance which you all speak of junior popping out if he gets excited by something I see.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I was also surprised that most of you wear it down. I'm in a swimming club, and very many - probably most - wear theirs up, especially the average length ones.

I can't seem to wear mine up, it just won't stay and anyway it bulges more than when down, but that's probably because of its shape, which is very much downward too.

D

deleted20132

Latinoboy9 - where can i watch/download your video?
thanks!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny, I was just contemplating this question yesterday in the fitting room of a sporting goods store, while I was trying on a pair of squarecut Speedos. That's when I noticed that somebody before me had left a big cumshot on the mirror of the fitting room.

When the distraction passed, I decided down worked better, although I came close to peeking out of the leg. Up just made too much of a bulge for the coed spa at my gym.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
fliegles said:
I bring my balls forward and then point my dick downward over them. Yes, it give a nice bulge, which is exactly what I am trying to do - not being superhung - and it provides no problem when sitting. If I wear my dick to the side or straight up (like and old man) there is the chance which you all speak of junior popping out if he gets excited by something I see.

This is what I would have to do if I wore speedos. Since I got into my 50s, there are plenty of other good reasons not to wear them, of course.:wink:

It's a simple matter of geometry ... i.e. of looking at the distance between the crotch and the top of the swimming trunks, or, if you are going over to the hip, the point at which the waist band gets too narrow to accommodate you (which is relevant with some types of speedo I think). If the distance is too short for you, you have to go over and down and round and maybe even back. Just thinking about doing that is enough to make my eyes water.

I have only worn a pair of skimpy trunks once, and that was when I was only 14 or so. I made an unplanned 'appearance' and of course I have never risked it again.

For a while I went with large swimming shorts with a swim jock underneath to support me in my usual upwards position. For a while it was ok, but then the company that used to make my jocks for me was bought out and stopped making 'specials' (ie jockstraps with larger pouch), and my new supplier did not make swim jocks, which fit under swim shorts because they have a narrow waist band. Then I had to wear a standard swim jock which was very cramping. In fact I don't like the feel of swim shorts that much .. too much material flapping around your legs restricts your freedom in the water.

Now I usually go with the fullest cut square trunks I can find, usually a size large for me and with the drawstring pulled tight to compensate. It isn't too bad if I position myself diagonally up towards the hip.

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No way can I wear mine pointing up. It immediately falls to one side or the other, and if I'm very active, can end up working its way out the leg hole. I always used to envy the guys on my swim team who could wear theirs pointed straight up -- I thought that was very erotic. It's funny, because I'm sure they were looking at me thinking "I wish mine was long enough to wear pointed down."