Splits On/Under Foreskin - Help

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep picking up splits under my foreskin caused by a bit of a size mismatch between my cock and my gf's pussy (I'm 8 x 6). What's happening is that the tightness of her vagina is pulling my foreskin back and when I fuck her, it tears. I also hitting her IUD, which exacerbates the problem.

I have had these splits on and off for all my sex life, but recently it's got worse and I've had them constantly for over a month. I'm in permanent agony.

Abstaining from sex is a bit of a no-brainer, but more difficult than I imagined. She's continually horny and pressures me into fucking her, and I, with willpower that has the breaking strain of a kit-kat, always capitulate.

Has anyone else suffered from or heard of this problem?

Any ideas?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Could be possible you have a slightly tight foreskin, to which there are 2 main solutions..... mild stretching, or circ.

However, as you have mentioned you have suffered like this for a number of years, it could be you are ripping open old scar tissue, and as scar tissue is not as stretchy, you could possibly be looking at a circ, so as to remove this not so stretchy skin and sort the ripping problem at the same time, along with any possible tightness.

However, give stretching a try first before you look at circ's.

As always though in any medical related enquiries, it's something you need to take up with your doc first and foremost, as whatever way you look at it, it's not normal for you to be ending up with tears like this all the time.

I myself am looking at a similar scar tissue issue myself, caused through a ripped frenelum, and a botched op to sort it.

Last edited:

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stan,

Thanks for your reply.

I should explain - it's not a foreskin tightness issue. The head of my cock is less girthy than the shaft (5.5" head, 6" midshaft, 6.5" base), so I can roll the foreskin back without a problem (well, not at the moment I can't, because it is very sore and inflamed, but usually it's ok). The problem is that the foreskin gets pulled back all the way by her pussy but then, because the shaft is too girthy to go in any further, the foreskin tears. They are like little papercuts and they are extremely painful.

Last edited:

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In all seriousness, I had an uncircumsised friend who, while receiving a handjob, had his foreskin tear and start to bleed. He had to get a cirumcision at around the age of 16.

He had to wear a bandage over it after the procedure, but he swore he had never been happier with his dick. I'm not saying you should necessarily get circumcised though...

I've never understood the fight against it to be honest - what is that extra skin even for? It tears, gets irritated, necessitates more skill in blowjobs, and collects sweat and grossness.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all seriousness, I had an uncircumsised friend who, while receiving a handjob, had his foreskin tear and start to bleed. He had to get a cirumcision at around the age of 16.

He had to wear a bandage over it after the procedure, but he swore he had never been happier with his dick. I'm not saying you should necessarily get circumcised though...

I've never understood the fight against it to be honest - what is that extra skin even for? It tears, gets irritated, necessitates more skill in blowjobs, and collects sweat and grossness.

You could equally ask what lips and ear lobes or a woman's labia are for. I don't know where you are from, but the "chop it off" attitude seems to be very common in the USA, where it seems to be presumed that man knows better than nature in all things. It's probably for the same "we knows best" reason that puppies in America have their tails and ears docked, which IMHO is unnecessary, cruel and spoils their looks.

The foreskin protects the glans and stops the skin of the glans becoming desensitised and thickened. It's also chock full of nerve endings and the feeling of it rolling back over the head when being blown or jerked off is amazing.

As for the myth that it is somehow unhygienic and harbours germs - the same could be said of your mouth, which is why (hopefully) you clean your teeth twice a day.

Last edited:

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I've had some experience of bleeding from the foreskin, usually from the tension pulling back from a very deep thrust.

Once you are fully healed why not try a combination of (a) much more lube and (b) shallower and slower strokes?

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some experience of bleeding from the foreskin, usually from the tension pulling back from a very deep thrust.

Once you are fully healed why not try a combination of (a) much more lube and (b) shallower and slower strokes?

Thanks.

Lube - my gf already gets very wet. A tight, slippery hole is still a tight hole at the end of the day!

Shallower and slower strokes - this is how we are managing to keep having sex at the moment and unfortunately it's making her quite frustrated as she likes to have her cul-de-sac stimulated.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks.

Lube - my gf already gets very wet. A tight, slippery hole is still a tight hole at the end of the day!

Shallower and slower strokes - this is how we are managing to keep having sex at the moment and unfortunately it's making her quite frustrated as she likes to have her cul-de-sac stimulated.

I understand. Though I still think you might need to start shallow and gentle, and gradually build up to more depth.

Have you tried using a well-fitting condom? That might protect you from the friction to some extent at least. I know it isn't great, but it might help you adjust to each other a bit more smoothly to begin with.

I used to think it was the size of my glans and the tightness and tenderness of the skin immediately behind it which brought on the tears and the bleeding. Later I realised it was the tightness of the fit several inches down the shaft which pulled back the skin away from the head all along to that point. Shallower penetration never caused the problem. The huge tension feels great of course and all the nerve endings have a field day, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

Sounds as if it's the same with you.