Squeezing/Clenching down on something while cumming

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, thiinking conversely, can you induce an orgasm by squeezing?
Squeezing and grinding, certainly. Just squeezing? It feels great but I'm not sure that it would "induce" one if you weren't going to come anyway, if that makes sense.

When my wife orgasms with my finger inside her, her squeezes feel like she's strong enough to break my finger. With my cock in her, and I assume she bears down with the same strength when she cums, it just feels amazing. Almost as if the same amount of bone crushing force a finger can feel translates to "Oh my fucking god, that feels good" - to a cock.
You're right there. You can be squeezed so hard that you'd think it would be uncomfortable or even hurt, but instead the pleasure can be just plain fucking insane... One of the delicious mysteries of sex, perhaps?

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

With no direct contact with my pussy but breast stimulation? Absolutely. I've fascinated several men with my ability to cum from having my breasts manipulated. It's almost as if my nipples are clits within themselves :biggrin1:.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With no direct contact with my pussy but breast stimulation? Absolutely. I've fascinated several men with my ability to cum from having my breasts manipulated. It's almost as if my nipples are clits within themselves :biggrin1:.

I posted the same thing about my wife a few days ago:

http://www.lpsg.org/82814-ladies-what-your-opinion-on-4.html#post3012415

... but when I said induce an orgasm by squeezing, my wife can make herself cum by rapidly squeezing on my cock with her vagina. I've seen it several times and I'm still in awe when she does that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop describing yourself! It makes my panties uncomfortably damp.

I know!

His wife is the Luckiest Woman On Earth.

We'll have to seduce both of them. She must be Perfectly Flawless, and just watching them would be First-Class Burlesque/Experimental Theatre.

++++SIGH!!!!++++

Back off girls! If MrsR ever dumps him, he's mine :biggrin1:

For the women, when you cum, how different is it to squeeze down on something inside your vagina as opposed to not having anything inside at all?

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience cumming WITHOUT something inside me. I can cum without penetration, but I find orgasms without penetration pretty unfulfilling. So I guess that means there's definitely a difference. While I'm cumming I love feeling pressure on the back wall of my vagina, about an inch in. There are about a thousand other places that feel good as well, but pressure on that spot while I cum creates a hard-to-describe pleasure.

With no other stimulation at all and completely out of the blue? I can come close, but not quite. When I'm already close to orgasm because of other stimulation - it pushes me over the edge every time.

... but when I said induce an orgasm by squeezing, my wife can make herself cum by rapidly squeezing on my cock with her vagina. I've seen it several times and I'm still in awe when she does that.

I love to do that. Actually I would even go so far as to say I need it. My FB seems to know that I love this (I've never mentioned it specifically to him) and always stops a few times so I can just cum around his cock. It works best if he goes all the way in the stays dead still while I do my thing.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back off girls! If MrsR ever dumps him, he's mine :biggrin1:

I know when to shut up and let others settle their disputes on their own.

Y'all need some pillows and baby oil?

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience cumming WITHOUT something inside me. I can cum without penetration, but I find orgasms without penetration pretty unfulfilling. So I guess that means there's definitely a difference. While I'm cumming I love feeling pressure on the back wall of my vagina, about an inch in. There are about a thousand other places that feel good as well, but pressure on that spot while I cum creates a hard-to-describe pleasure.

Ahh, my favorite spot in the world... and every woman's got one!! But I get your point, it is unfulfilling on the guy being squeezed as well. As far as the backstop is concerned, the joy isn't the actual contact, it's the chain reaction feedback; press down, contractions, spasms, orgasms, hold on for dear life until she stops bucking, press down, squeezes, spasms, hold on, ignore the screams, fuck those nails hurt, etc.

That paragraph was exactly the information I was curious about. Thanks!

A thousand, huh? Care to draw me a diagram?

With no other stimulation at all and completely out of the blue? I can come close, but not quite. When I'm already close to orgasm because of other stimulation - it pushes me over the edge every time.

Ok, that makes sense. If she's close to an orgasm herself, I can likewise bring her over that crest by doing kegels as well (if we're doing the whole motionless thing)

I love to do that. Actually I would even go so far as to say I need it. My FB seems to know that I love this (I've never mentioned it specifically to him) and always stops a few times so I can just cum around his cock. It works best if he goes all the way in the stays dead still while I do my thing.

I also notice that if I can pinpoint the exact spot she's squeezing (it changes based on the kind of stimulation), I can work that spot with my cockhead while it spasms (sorta like pressing down on the knots on your back). Sometimes I can withdraw my dick juuuuust enough that it feels like she's trying to squeeze me out, then just work that in and out, prying it open as it's trying squeeze shut. LOVE IT!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Orgasms with something in the vagina or not are different but not one to be preferred over the other. Orgasms with something in the rectum, yet again wondrous. There is clenching and throbbing going on whether or not anything is there, of course.

For me, it's mix'n'match. I also like to orgasm when something is down my throat sometimes, but convulsive swallowing is not exactly enough on its own. That tends to need a little extra fun down below to go with it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orgasms with something in the vagina or not are different but not one to be preferred over the other. Orgasms with something in the rectum, yet again wondrous. There is clenching and throbbing going on whether or not anything is there, of course.

For me, it's mix'n'match. I also like to orgasm when something is down my throat sometimes, but convulsive swallowing is not exactly enough on its own. That tends to need a little extra fun down below to go with it.

Amazing answer. I'm wondering now how my wife's orgasms would be if she had a butt plug in her while we're fucking.

I knew a woman who had the most powerful orgasms when she was 69'ing me. She said that sucking my cock and giving her clit a tongue lashing was the most amazing combination for her to have a mindblowing orgasm. Nearly suffocated me once.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i dont orgasm with something in me i still feel horny after i orgasm...so i guess i prefer squeezing someone/thing lol
My body has similar needs.
Over the years, I discovered a way to produce really hard squeeze/clenching motions while slowing the spasms during an orgasm to where I can mimic the sensation of fullness. Without that, I need a toy or nice fingers to give me something to pull in, push out, squeeze against, or the orgasm feels less satisfying for me as well.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bumping this thread. Got caught up in answering other threads. I swear I have the attention span of a gnat! Have to go to work now, but will post in 10 hrs or so. Have much to say now! lol No memory block on the mechanics anymore! ( just to clairify, I never forget an orgasm, just the bodily mechanics surounding them)

Ok I will say that I also like to have my partner cleching down on my cock at the tail end of cumming as i withdraw, simulating that, squeezing the toothpaste from the tube that RawDog was talking about, But I have so much more to say, and I just can"t type it all down now before I have to go to work.

I do notice that the angle of my cock works in conjunction with the pleasure I recieve from spasms of my BF ass, with closer to the 90 degree making the sensations of his contractions super intense, especuially if I am just in past the inner sphincter. But I will go into that tomorrow. As well as what it feels like when I have him in me when he and I cum, and the differance i feel if there is nada around me or in me during ejaculation (definetely less intense hands/ass free but kinda cool, the complete lack of control)

Gotta go or I'm going to be late!:biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know when to shut up and let others settle their disputes on their own.

Y'all need some pillows and baby oil?

Yes please. They'd be most helpful :tongue: (mind you, I might use them for something else . . .).

Ahh, my favorite spot in the world... and every woman's got one!! But I get your point, it is unfulfilling on the guy being squeezed as well. As far as the backstop is concerned, the joy isn't the actual contact, it's the chain reaction feedback; press down, contractions, spasms, orgasms, hold on for dear life until she stops bucking, press down, squeezes, spasms, hold on, ignore the screams, fuck those nails hurt, etc.

Well the nails I've learned to control . . .

That paragraph was exactly the information I was curious about. Thanks!

A thousand, huh? Care to draw me a diagram?

You're welcome :smile:. I might have been exaggerating a bit with the thousand, but it feels damn good.

Ok, that makes sense. If she's close to an orgasm herself, I can likewise bring her over that crest by doing kegels as well (if we're doing the whole motionless thing)

But remember to stay COMPLETELY motionless when necessary! I do hate it when the guy starts moving at JUST the wrong time.

I also notice that if I can pinpoint the exact spot she's squeezing (it changes based on the kind of stimulation), I can work that spot with my cockhead while it spasms (sorta like pressing down on the knots on your back). Sometimes I can withdraw my dick juuuuust enough that it feels like she's trying to squeeze me out, then just work that in and out, prying it open as it's trying squeeze shut. LOVE IT!

You pay so much attention it's almost scary :tongue: This makes me wonder if my FB is doing what you described above. He does have an uncanny ability to hit all the right spots at the right time.

Amazing answer. I'm wondering now how my wife's orgasms would be if she had a butt plug in her while we're fucking.

DP is fantastic! It takes my orgasms to another level. It's a must-try!

I knew a woman who had the most powerful orgasms when she was 69'ing me. She said that sucking my cock and giving her clit a tongue lashing was the most amazing combination for her to have a mindblowing orgasm. Nearly suffocated me once.

I think you've mentioned her before :biggrin1:. Any kind of extra stimulation adds to the experience for me. The more the better. Even giving me oral will make me cum harder than one other kind of stimulation. It's definitely an additive effect for me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But remember to stay COMPLETELY motionless when necessary! I do hate it when the guy starts moving at JUST the wrong time.

I take my cue from the spasms. Once it stops I leave that full feeling inside her, pop one or two kegels and see if she responds in kind. If not, I slowly slide halfway out, change the the direction of my entry, giving that slight bend against the curvature of her vagina, and ease my way back in. Based on her reactions, I play it by cock.

You pay so much attention it's almost scary :tongue: This makes me wonder if my FB is doing what you described above. He does have an uncanny ability to hit all the right spots at the right time.

I told you, I'm totally obsessed with the experience. It's not about "me", it's about "us". My pleasure is never complete unless it's mutual. I can't tell you how many times I've gone totally flaccid when she grimaces or says "ow" when I know it's the wrong kind of pain. I need you to be there with me, not a million miles away writhing in pain.

DP is fantastic! It takes my orgasms to another level. It's a must-try!

More like a must-convince now.

I think you've mentioned her before :biggrin1:. Any kind of extra stimulation adds to the experience for me. The more the better. Even giving me oral will make me cum harder than one other kind of stimulation. It's definitely an additive effect for me.

Blended orgasms rule!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take my cue from the spasms. Once it stops I leave that full feeling inside her, pop one or two kegels and see if she responds in kind. If not, I slowly slide halfway out, change the the direction of my entry, giving that slight bend against the curvature of her vagina, and ease my way back in. Based on her reactions, I play it by cock.

That's exactly the way you should be doing it!

I told you, I'm totally obsessed with the experience. It's not about "me", it's about "us". My pleasure is never complete unless it's mutual. I can't tell you how many times I've gone totally flaccid when she grimaces or says "ow" when I know it's the wrong kind of pain. I need you to be there with me, not a million miles away writhing in pain.

You remind me more of my FB every day :smile:. He said a similar thing to me this afternoon. I'd love to say I'm the same, but while I glow with pleasure if I've pleased him, I'm usually too lost in the sensations to focus on anything during the experience.

More like a must-convince now.

A must-convince? She's unsure? I guess I was too before I tried anal. But once you get through the early weirdness of it, it's amazing. Combining anal and vaginal just sends me off the deep end (in a good way).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's exactly the way you should be doing it!

Check. Good to get verification. I'm still fixated on your completely motionless bit there. MrsR loves taking me as deep as possible and squeezing and milking when she cums. Sort of similar to when I cum ... I just stay deep and push and push and push.

subgirrl said:
You remind me more of my FB every day :smile:. He said a similar thing to me this afternoon. I'd love to say I'm the same, but while I glow with pleasure if I've pleased him, I'm usually too lost in the sensations to focus on anything during the experience.

If she's on top grinding, then I can get lost in the moment, but if I'm driving, I need to be aware of my surroundings.

subgirrl said:
A must-convince? She's unsure? I guess I was too before I tried anal. But once you get through the early weirdness of it, it's amazing. Combining anal and vaginal just sends me off the deep end (in a good way).

We're both the "exit only" kind of people so yeah, we're both unsure.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something else about clenching/flexing I'm not sure women are aware of; it feels substantially better for guys to kegel when we are erect. It's similar to the difference between grabbing a tennis ball vs. making a fist. The sensation is quita a lot more satisfying (for me anyway) if something is squeezing back as I flex too.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to squeeze or I cannot cum!

Recently, my new lover has asked me very politely not to squeeze while he is coming because it hurts when the semen is stopped midway during his climax.

(your detailed description here is actually quite stimulating to read... I find myself doing some squeezing now as I write!)

This is an all inclusive question for both men and women, straight and gay.

For the women, when you cum, how different is it to squeeze down on something inside your vagina as opposed to not having anything inside at all? Likewise for the guys, how different is it when you cum without that squeeze clenching around your cock vs. having a loose grasp (or even hands free)?

Usually, especially when I masturbate, at the moment I orgasm, I squeeze from my base to the head, loosen and readjust my grip, squeeze from the base to the head, and repeat until I'm done ejaculating. Sort of like squeezing an almost empty tube of toothpaste.

Obviously, this is to aid the PC muscles in ejecting the semen from the cock. When ejaculating into a vagina, unless she's cumming simultaneously, the squeeze/release/squeeze/release cycle is more from the engorgement spasms coupled with the tight ring around the entroitus. Probably why guys try reaching so deep inside at the moment of discharge. In an evolutionary sense, not only to try getting the semen as deep as possible, but re-create the stroking sensation when masturbating.

Let me try elaborating that last sentence. When I ejaculate, the first spurt is instinctively when I shove it in as deep as possible and flex my PC muscle. This is when my cock is the most rigid, the most engorged. As soon as the first "rope" is out, my cock reverts back to its normal rigid state, I relax the kegel and I slightly withdraw. Her introitus acting as a tight ring around my base slides up my shaft, creating that tube of toothpaste/pulling the semen out squeeze from base to head I was describing earlier. That point when I'm shallowest, I kegel and shove it back in as deep as possible, discharging more semen.

There are other times when I kegel/relax/kegel/relax when I'm fully extended inside her, but the clenching sensation is still there from the engorgement within her vaginal walls.

The only time I've ever not squeezed my cock when I ejaculated was when I was experimenting with male multiple orgasms. I rubbed myself until that point where I'd do the "squeeze the toothpaste out" motion, but instead of clenching my fist around my cock, I let go and simply let my dick take care of the rest. It was less fulfilling. A lot less. So much so that I did maintain a slight erection and I could get back into a full blown erection in a few minutes (as opposed to my usual hour or two refractory period).

So, you're turn.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to squeeze or I cannot cum!

Recently, my new lover has asked me very politely not to squeeze while he is coming because it hurts when the semen is stopped midway during his climax.
Wow. I love it when a woman squeezes as I'm coming: the feeling of the pressure against the cum as it spurts through is just amazing.

And you must really squeeze tight if you can actually stop the semen. :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok Mr. RawDog. I am going to try and get through as much of my explanation as possible, though I may have to break it up over a few days. Demands IRL are increasing as I have a few IEP's to prepare for, and a workable home BSP for my nephew (he's on the Autism Spectrum) I promised my sister I would have for my nephew's Behaviorist (who happens to be my mentor/sponsor through school) to review, not to mention a hundred other things I should be doing right now. Ugh. Soooo looking forward to next month!

Ok, so I think the easiest way is to address things that other people have said that I have noticed as well this past time.

Yes, definitely the sensation of my cock being squeezed when I come adds to the pleasure – quite a lot. Partly this is because it feels so good anyway, to be squeezed or gripped, I mean, and partly it's because it makes me very aware of the spurts of jism going up my shaft because I can feel them (I guess because with each spurt my cock gets momentarily a tiny bit thicker, making the squeezing sensation feel even tighter – this tightening of course happening at an instant of maximum pleasure anyway.
Although I can reproduce the feeling with my hands to an extent, nothing matches coming in a nice tight pussy.

ETA: RawDog, you describe very well one of the reason why a pussy feels so good, two which I'dd add that feeling of being almost drawn in as well as squeezed.

Hey, change the word "pussy" to "asshole" and I couldn't have described it better! I agree that my dick thickens as it spurts. I can see this when masturbating. It gains about a 1/2 in or so in thickness (sometimes more, really should measure) just before each volley. This definitely makes my lovers hole feel even tighter than usual. If he if spasming too? well that can be great if I am already cumming, or the spasms are in synch, other wise it can throw of the process, but more on that in a bit.

just to have your cock completly enveloped at the time of orgasm just feels great!! My wife usually cums before I do and love the feeling of her contactions on my cock, I plunge deep when she is cumming seems to get her off better!

Again this is wonderful for me if the spasms are at that perfect time right before I cum. Once I am cumming contractions are a godsend! I like plunging all the way in after the first couple shots, grinding in good, then slowly pulling out to where my head is juuuussst backing out of the inner sphincter. This will cause me my guy to jump and twitch which my guy loves. He contracts and I plunge back in to the insanely hot depth of his bowels. Repeat as needed!

For the women, when you cum, how different is it to squeeze down on something inside your vagina as opposed to not having anything inside at all? Likewise for the guys, how different is it when you cum without that squeeze clenching around your cock vs. having a loose grasp (or even hands free)?
Usually, especially when I masturbate, at the moment I orgasm, I squeeze from my base to the head, loosen and readjust my grip, squeeze from the base to the head, and repeat until I'm done ejaculating. Sort of like squeezing an almost empty tube of toothpaste.

Obviously, this is to aid the PC muscles in ejecting the semen from the cock. When ejaculating into a vagina, unless she's cumming simultaneously, the squeeze/release/squeeze/release cycle is more from the engorgement spasms coupled with the tight ring around the entroitus. Probably why guys try reaching so deep inside at the moment of discharge. In an evolutionary sense, not only to try getting the semen as deep as possible, but re-create the stroking sensation when masturbating.

Let me try elaborating that last sentence. When I ejaculate, the first spurt is instinctively when I shove it in as deep as possible and flex my PC muscle. This is when my cock is the most rigid, the most engorged. As soon as the first "rope" is out, my cock reverts back to its normal rigid state, I relax the kegel and I slightly withdraw. Her introitus acting as a tight ring around my base slides up my shaft, creating that tube of toothpaste/pulling the semen out squeeze from base to head I was describing earlier. That point when I'm shallowest, I kegel and shove it back in as deep as possible, discharging more semen.

There are other times when I kegel/relax/kegel/relax when I'm fully extended inside her, but the clenching sensation is still there from the engorgement within her vaginal walls.

The only time I've ever not squeezed my cock when I ejaculated was when I was experimenting with male multiple orgasms. I rubbed myself until that point where I'd do the "squeeze the toothpaste out" motion, but instead of clenching my fist around my cock, I let go and simply let my dick take care of the rest. It was less fulfilling. A lot less. So much so that I did maintain a slight erection and I could get back into a full blown erection in a few minutes (as opposed to my usual hour or two refractory period).

So, you're turn.

I think I already stated, when I am masturbating to orgasm, the hands free, nothing around my cock type is just not as enjoyable. There is something to be said for when I am edging. In those cases, the feeling of getting to the brink, over and over again, then unintentionally falling of the edge can me a real mindfuck, in the best possible way. It's like my body has taken total control from my mind, and so, while physically less thrilling, taken by itself, it can be overall awesome once the mental awe is factored in.

Where I differ form you RD is that I prefer he initial spurt (the first few) to be just in that ultra tight are found in the involuntary sphincter. The tightness of it, and (once I am cumming) the differences of the completely involuntary spasms it is having while my BF consciously starts milking me with the outer sphincter, drives me to somewhere beyond heaven and sets in motion then the need to bury myself balls deep in side him. See above for details. He, for his part, enjoys the sensation of my cock expanding and jerking in that area. He gets off on the fact that his body is trying to do it's darnedest to expel me, and the fact that I am not going anywhere but deeper, well that contrast sets him off big time. (Have to say that when I am bottoming, I feel the same way. I can feel each jump amplified a thousand times if he starts his launch there)

While I'm cumming I love feeling pressure on the back wall of my vagina, about an inch in. There are about a thousand other places that feel good as well, but pressure on that spot while I cum creates a hard-to-describe pleasure

it works best if he goes all the way in the stays dead still while I do my thing.

I love the feeling when he cums in me right about where she is saying, for the reasons I have described. Same if he is topping me. In either case I can be absolutely thrown off if he, or I, move at the wrong time. I compare it to...remember in school when they were talking about amplitude and wave functions, and all that? And how if two different waves meet at the right time, to were the crest and troughs are in synch, then the new combined waves amplitude can skyrocket, but if a crest overlaps a trough they cancel? Yeah. Same principle applies to a partner’s movements and /or spasms in the top or bottom role. At the right time, OMFG!!!! Fireworks of insane proportions! Wrong time (wave and trough)? pfffftt. Back to the beginning...

Well the nails I've learned to control . . .
But remember to stay COMPLETELY motionless when necessary! I do hate it when the guy starts moving at JUST the wrong time...

I think you've mentioned her before . Any kind of extra stimulation adds to the experience for me. The more the better. Even giving me oral will make me cum harder than one other kind of stimulation. It's definitely an additive effect for me.

I have also learned to control the nail action! My man has a much lower pain threshold than I. So for me, his nails raked across my back? MMMmmMMMmmMmm! It's not even a hurts so good. It just is GOOD. Period.
He is learning when to stay motionless (he on the other hand, loves when I am bucking uncontrollably on his cock, and thank goodness cuz I have no way of reducing that!)
I have so many damn e-zones, it's crazy, and that little bastard is learning them at an alarming pace! Lol not that I am complaining. Nipple play will get me to the big o fast, and if you combine that with my nibbling on/whispering in my ears, and lightly grazing a 4 span area on the left side of my back (slightly to the left of the juncture of thoracic and lumbar vertebrae) well, he just better be glad that keep my nails supper short and filed when I am with him, cuz sometimes I forget about the no scratching him thing!

Blended orgasms rule!

We do similar things to each other. And yes, the wince and gasp due to the wrong kind of pain is a total mood killer for the both of us.

And I agree 100% that blended orgasms rule! I like when I have what, I believe it what Bbucko terms, an assgasm, along with, or in close temporal proximity to, my prostate and penile orgasms. Add nipple play, ear nibs, and scratching that freak area on my back, and really, is it any wonder why I had a hard time remembering all the finer details?

I think I covered this. My guy doesn't exactly stop me from cumming due too much pressure, but just pressure at the wrong damn moment. Once I am over the threshold and into the bliss of an orgasm, he can squeeze till a half past eternity, cuz that will only make it all the better!