Standing on buses/trains

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I had fun with this too, I was on a crowded train myself one day, and this guy
behind me was hard, and he kept banging into me, I got turned on and did my best to
help the situation by grinding my butt on his boner...LOL
I never really looked at him, but he seemed to enjoy it hugely...Grin!
What a turn on!

Reactions: SouthHarrow

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had the pleasure. The furthest I've ever gotten was to brush the back of my hand against a nice ass while moving through a crowded train. I do that whenever possible.

I did, once, have a great time staring at a guy's semi standing right next to me while seated on the train to the airport. When we got to the airport and through security, there he was again, and he and I jerked off in the handcap stall in the men's room.

Reactions: tingtingjahe

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was you? :eek: Bloody hell I've always had this feeling that we had already met. :redface:

You seemed to have changed slightly in a few years! But I'll never forget the experience. I had to have a cigarette when I got off the train and stop and buy a new pair of trousers. I still think about you sometimes when I'm all warm and soapy in the shower.:wink:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night I was on the metro commuter train, and it was late. I got on and took a seat and within 3 stops the train started to fill. About 8 feet in front of me was a college age guy who was holding his girlfriend. She was beautiful- but daringly decided to go without a bra so her nipples were on full high beam and her boobs filled her mustard jersey-cut shirt to the point where she was a bit of a spectacle to all around. She grabbed around his waist and he held her in a romantic clutch hug, hiding her chest with her head and lips nestled up at the base of his neck- this as they stood on the full train- with a smirk on his face like he was a lucky bastard and he knew it. A couple stops later and they jump off the line.

At the same stop, 3 colleges- aged guys got on with their girlfriends- with the hottest guy facing away from me, wearing a short sleeve button shirt and cutoff sweatpant-material shorts. He ended up standing right in front of me, his ass about 18 inches in front of my face. Boxers or freeballing- absolutely no brief lines on those pale magenta shorts showed at all- and the material was showing a very very flattering muscle butt- dude even had a “shelf.” That’s a boom boom booty, the kind that might even buy girls jeans to fit the curves. With all the train jerking and curving, I thought that he was going to fall back and literally end up sitting squarely on my lap. That never happens, right?

He was chatting with his frat bros, and was playing plenty of pocket pool (as guys will do when standing around with their mates) and would lurch back towards me every time the train would rock. He had a big plump muscle ass- lacrosse, football, weightlifting- something was building those gluteus. He stood with his waist pulled forward, hips out, which meant that his butt was not directly over his sneakers, but pushed out the back, maybe to anchor his center of gravity.

I wasn’t gonna look the gift horse in the mouth, so I pulled out my camera and held it very close to my chest to block my seatmate’s view, and snapped a few pics, then started “checking my email.” The boys got more in conversation with each other standing in the aisle, while their dates sat in open seats nearby.

I already had my phone out, so I pushed in further and hit record. I lowered the cam down to hide in my seat next to my black pants, and let the display go dark as I blindly pointed the camera towards the subjects without being able to frame my shot. The boys started trying to impress their girls by hanging from the steel bars that you hold while the train was in motion... which meant that shirts ride up and show abs and underwear. What a scene... for almost 10 minutes.

I hit the stop, then faked answering a phone call, and then the next stop the boys and girls got off the train to their next late night party, and waited until I got home to see what was on the camera.

I uploaded my pics and video to my laptop, so that I could relive the moment on a larger screen. I knew I had a few still pictures of a nice college lacrosse player booty as a souvenir of my commute home, but the video was rediculous. Absolutely perfect, sound and picture, so close that every butt clench, hand-in-pocket movement, and butt thrust is there. It’s a perfect fly-on-the-wall moment, ending with the guys grinning, laughing, and slapping each other’s abs... And no, it’s not going to be shared with anyone. If these guys wanna do ‘guys gone wild’ at their next party, that’s their choice- but I’m not going to be that producer.

They were definitely having a fun night- super glad I could be an innocent bystander for a few minutes of it. :)

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
They acted like three normal college guys out on a Saturday night- you know, and they were out in public, so there was no salacious or obscene behavior at all- not even any strong language. I think most people would find it boring. It’s just that the first part of the clips start with some guy’s butt (wearing shorts) in the center of the frame before turning into what looks like I “buttdialed” video- like my camera got left on accidentally. If one of them would have pantsed the other when they were both hanging from the overhead grab bars, that would have been really funny!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I was on the Metro in Paris last year while on a work trip ( it's the only underground train in the world I can stand to use ), anyway, I suppose it must have been rushhour hometime for office workers because the train quickly filled up with lots of passengers and I gave my seat up for an old lady to stand near the doors. I was basically crammed in between three college students in sports kit and a couple of older professional guys one of whom was extremely hot, maybe late thirties, sandy hair, tanned and pretty tall. I got horny looking at one of the college guys and got a semi, I genuinely wasn't aware it was showing so I was lost in a reverie when completely out of the blue the hot professional guy's hand was suddenly in my crotch rubbing my dick while he continued to have a conversation with his friend who couldn't see what his friend's hand was up to because of the position we were standing in and the crush of people all around us.

I was sort of shocked and must have loooked startled, because he stopped, but I smiled and he must have seen me smiling out of the corner of his eye. His friend looked at me a bit oddly, because who was this stranger smilling apparently in the direction of his mate for no reason. So I went back to looking casual and a couple of minutes later I feel the guy's hand in my crotch again rubbing me hard as he carries on talking to his pal.

Anyway my stop came and went, and I stayed on the Metro for a few extra stations while this guy rubs my cock, every now and then stopping so he can act natural and maybe gesticulate while he's talking to his friend.

It didn't go any further than that, and I was kind of annoyed that I'd stayed on the Metro for so long after he got off the train ( shooting me a quick look of appreciation as he did so ) but it sort of validates my resolution never to use any other underground train than the Paris Metro LOL

Years ago I read an account like this from a guy in a crowded NYC theatre lobby. Some hot babe was stroking his cock thru his pants as the patrons waited for the doors to open. She acted like she didn't even see him. Kinda hot.

Reactions: 11235

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest situation like this was at the gym shower. Guy was nude in the shower hall way I was nude going into shower. When we met in the narrow hall he turned toward the wall. I passed by him facing his back and when I did my dick drug across his butt.