stealing underwear in lockerrooms

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ive had my uw stolen before, its cool though, I like going commando.

Though S.F. is rife with hot guys, the thought of you running around my hometown "commando" makes me wish I were home again!

I iterate it again: Monster, you're one sweet, hot, cool, & smart young dude!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though S.F. is rife with hot guys, the thought of you running around my hometown "commando" makes me wish I were home again!

I iterate it again: Monster, you're one sweet, hot, cool, & smart young dude!

Hey, thank you Mark, are you in SF or Oklahomo,lol

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive had my uw stolen before, its cool though, I like going commando.
Monster - Leave a hot worn pair of Your uw lying around while I'm in the room and just watch how fast it'd disappear (and how big a grin would be on my face next time You saw me)...

Media
When I was in high school I would go to the public pool each Friday. I would get turned on by the guys who had bigger dicks than I did. I also loved to see a yound guy with a nice bush. I would think about comparing my dick with thiers. I would think about sucking them. My best friend was a red head. He had a nice dick and a thick bush. When he was in the pool swimming, I went into the locker room and took his underwear. I would smell them and look for strands of pubic hair. I took several pairs from his locker.

Another young guy caught my eye another Friday. I waited for him to go into the pool. Then I went into his locker to smell his briefs. He came back into the room and caught me red handed.
and then? did he beat u up?!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since it is confession time, I'll admit I stole a jockstrap from the men's restroom at our swimming pool when I was about 13.

Little did I know until I got home that the waistband elastic was so worn and stretched that a small became a large. That didn't stop me though from rubbing my cock in the cup. :redface:

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sadly, gorgeous kiddo, I'm in the former state of Carrie Underwood (she had the good sense to get out and never look back - so far, anyway; if anyone had ever told me I'd lv. the Bay Area for Cowtown, U.S.A., I'm afraid I'd have laughe myself into a hernia!)...Job layoff/ ailing relatives beckoned, however, and now I'm enmeshed (for the time being, not forever...).

I'll get back to my old "stamping grounds" - Baker Beach, Nob Hill, the Fillmore, North Beach, Chinatown, SoMa, Noe Valley - eventually...At the very least, I'll visit w'in the next year...Maybe we could meet up, have a drink and a laugh at the very least. Compare escapades, maybe a hot massage. I, too, am a "top" (haven't been "flipped" in 24 yrs! - and, you, angel, would split these hot bear buns right in two!)...but, as Hamlet said:"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio"...Applies, I think , to the rich tapestry that is sex...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly, gorgeous kiddo, I'm in the former state of Carrie Underwood (she had the good sense to get out and never look back - so far, anyway; if anyone had ever told me I'd lv. the Bay Area for Cowtown, U.S.A., I'm afraid I'd have laughe myself into a hernia!)...Job layoff/ ailing relatives beckoned, however, and now I'm enmeshed (for the time being, not forever...).

I'll get back to my old "stamping grounds" - Baker Beach, Nob Hill, the Fillmore, North Beach, Chinatown, SoMa, Noe Valley - eventually...At the very least, I'll visit w'in the next year...Maybe we could meet up, have a drink and a laugh at the very least. Compare escapades, maybe a hot massage. I, too, am a "top" (haven't been "flipped" in 24 yrs! - and, you, angel, would split these hot bear buns right in two!)...but, as Hamlet said:"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio"...Applies, I think , to the rich tapestry that is sex...

Cowtown=Fort Worth? I love that town for some very obvious reasons.

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone who gets rid of underwear only when there is more hole than fabric in them, I would be PISSED if I got out of the pool and someone had ganked my boxers. I need those to make sure I don't get my dick caught in my zipper.

I have had my boxers taken a handful of times from the gym.

I think I know who did it once. I came out of the showers and there was this guy who had been following me around. His locker just "happened" to be next to mine. I fumbled through my stuff to find them and he asked what I was looking for. I told him someone ganked my boxers. He smiled and said "guess you'll just have to let that sucker flop." He kind of freakes me out because he always seems to appear out of nowhere when I to to the sauna or shower.

And one time after working out I went to the sauna, came back and ALL of my clothes were gone, except for my shoes... shirt, shorts, boxers and socks... all gone. I was PISSED! I litterally had to leave the gym wearing nothing but my shoes and a towel.

Reactions: Kevinlair

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once walked in my room at college and caught my roommate jerking in my underwear.

He started to get up all embarrased and I stopped him and told him to finish. As he laid back he watched me strip and when my cock flopped out he began to moan. I pulled a chair up close to the bed and as he was close to cumming I pushed my cock against his lips.

Later, he told me he jacked off twice a day. After that, he sucked me off everyday and I watched as he jerked off every day.

He even told me that he wore my underwear from time to time.

I was best man at his wedding and his bachelor party was a great experience!

Huh?