stealing underwear in lockerrooms

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my underwear stolen when I was at a swimming pool when I was in the 5th grade. Since the kids were all in the pool when it happened, I figure it was someone's dad....

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
O.K, I'll fess up here. I live in a building with 10 units, we share 2 washers and dryers. The building is full of hot looking straight men. Quite often, when I go to do my laundry, there will be a basket full of dirty clothes waiting to be washed. I do admit, I dig through them a bit, sniff any interesting undies and socks. My only complaint, men are too clean today. These hairless crotch ( I imagine anyway) guys briefs usually smell like Tide or men's body wash. I did once take a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs, jack off in them, and kept them for my own. They're my favorite pair!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have my u/w stolen several times from the gym and the laudry room.
Twice I returned to the locker room from working out and someone had spooged in my tightie whities....going commando all day at work is a little too revealing.
Now I wear old boxers to the gym, because I'm tired of losing my Calvins to
theft or someone getting off on them

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i'll admit guilty to all of the above.

i've stolen underwear and jocks before from the gym. and i've had mine stolen too.

i've also done the conquest trophy thing where we trade underwear after having sex. i like doing that sometimes.

i had one roomie in college that i have mentioned here before. he and i would routinely wear each others underwear. it kinda made us feel closer to each other.

later on i had a different roomie where i would sometimes spooge in his underwear from the dirty clothes bin - not sure if he ever noticed.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who stole my rank strap and what are you doing with it?
lol; my gym has a 'lost and found' area. I ended up loosing one of my workout gloves. Went to the L and F; found my glove (!) and also found about 20 jocks, underwear, socks....why steal them when you can just clean out the L and F box! lol.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I have my u/w stolen several times from the gym and the laudry room.
Twice I returned to the locker room from working out and someone had spooged in my tightie whities....going commando all day at work is a little too revealing
take it as a compliment i guess. with your hot body, can you blame them for spooging on your underwear?

Reactions: Jhash

I've never had these problems before. This is why I always use a lock on my locker when I'm in the gym, showers, sauna or steamroom.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My jockstraps, briefs and speedos have been stolen. The same has happened to my sons. Recently, my dad said that he has stopped hanging jockstraps, briefs or speedos on the backyard clothesline, because they have been stolen.

History repeats itself.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol; my gym has a 'lost and found' area. I ended up loosing one of my workout gloves. Went to the L and F; found my glove (!) and also found about 20 jocks, underwear, socks....why steal them when you can just clean out the L and F box! lol.
Lucky you!! And also nice to see jockstrap style in use!

Kevinlair

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my underwear stolen in the locker room I stripped leaving my clothes on top of my gym bag came back to find my underwear gone only to be replaced with a pair of black ck briefs folded and placed on top I lifted them and put them into my gym bag and went home commando.

BIGCOCKSELFSUCKER

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found these walking over to nude beach here so I went in woods and put them on and jerked till I shot my cum all inside them. Just the thought of my cock touching the spot her pussylips were rubbing and her pussy juice all.over them. FUCK that's hot. I do this with any females panties I find.

Attachments

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
We had swim class during PE in HS. There were a few classes where a bunch of guys including myself would come back from the showers to get changed and everyone's underwear was gone. Kind of assumed it was a prank but I was also closeted at the time and it ended up being such a turn on. First of all getting to see a bunch of peers and jocks trying to get their bare asses and floppy cocks into their jeans and then imagining all these guys freeballing around school the rest of the day. Plus, no one could really do the towel dance when trying to squeeze into jeans after a shower so even the shyer guys were on full display. Then there was the unfortunate guy who was wearing sweatpants that day and all the guys knew he was freeballing so kept trying to pants him in the halls. I forever thank that underwear their for starting my fetish towards embarrassment nudity.