Steven Prior Vs 'BulgeXXL' of XTube- who's biggest??

These two young, monster hung guys have two of the biggest, fattest and most beautiful smooth dicks I've ever seen...

What makes them even more impressive is the sheer size of their massive meat in comparison to their skinny, twinky frames.

Just wondered, who has the biggest cock of the two? Whick is the thickest? Which is the most impressive of the two? And, which of the two monster portions of meat would you most like to suck, fuck and worship if you could?

For thoose of you not familiar with these hugely gifted twicks, here are some links...

Steven Prior:
GayForIt.com - Huge dick Steven Prior Fucks Kriss

BulgeXXL aka Jack Smith:
XTube Amateur Channels -- Amateur Page

ripper27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steven Prior most definitely. It's awesome to look at and great fantasy material. It's a dick that looks good when it's shooting a load into a guys mouth.

i agree with robbie9 bulge's dick is so friggin long but Steven's is WOW HUMUNGOUS!

I'm surprised there's not more love for BulgeXXL... his cock is beautiful, but I love the 'tease' element of videos- seeing his monster stuffed into tight briefs or Speedos and bursting to escape... Plus he has a great set of hangers, and sometimes shoots masses of cum...

Has Bulgexxl stopped making Xtube videos as he hasn't put anything new on there for months now )-: