Str8 guys being sucked off by Gay guys ?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say he was straight. I asked, "what is he?"

If there are only two possible words in the discussion -- "straight" or "bi" -- to me he seems a lot closer to "straight" than to a man who claims the ability to love and feel sexual attraction for members of both genders equally.

Really, we need more words.

This logic is total bull shit, and only serves to further attempt to blur the lines between concrete terms that existed well before any of us got here.

Bi curious is what someone is when they feel CURIOUS about same sex interactions. But once that line between sexual curiosity and sexual interaction is crossed once, "curious" is no longer the proper term to use... every sexual encounter after the first is now experimentation and indulgence. So....remove the "curious" part from the title.

The FACTS are...
Straight is a term used to define men who only desire sexual contact with women.

If you enjoy sexual interactions with Women AND Men, you ARE bi-sexual. The frequency, of your homosexual encounters, is as irrelevant as the frequency of a crack cocaine smokers use of crack. If it's a habitual behavior, man up and accept the label that comes with your actions. Quit trying to come up with half-assed excuses like "horny and nobody else was around" As if masturbation doesn't exist. GTFOH.

Last edited:

okiebud

Expert Member
Media
Pacific Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I will state this again in a slightly different way. The problem is there are to many men who will say they are straight and engage in same sex acts. Maybe they believe they are. I don't know. What I can say is I'm tired of this question being asked again and again. Since it seems that people aren't going to stop.asking maybe people should stop answering.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is so annoying about the question is the unstated desire behind it. I couldn't care if a guy wanted to be blown by a woman, a man or a spider (to borrow from Gecko). But what the OP wants to satisfy (as do all others who repeatedly pose this question) is his hope that there are "straight" guys out there who will let him suck their cocks. It is this little subterfuge and dishonesty in the asking that I find so sad and annoying.

The answer, by the way, is that some guys who live a straight lifestyle will let you suck their cocks. What that makes them doesn't really matter, does it? Unless it is the thought of "turning a straight guy" that excites you. It is annoying because it objectifies straight men...they are there only to be "turned".

And, as a straight man, I really wish you wouldn't try...

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear Op,

I have asked a similar question (when I was new here); and I warned you about the shit storm that would be coming your way. Apparently some of the guys here are VERY possessive of the word "straight". That's fine for them. Let them have their word. There are different ways to frame the question that doesn't offend their sensibilities: "a guy who lives an otherwise straight lifestyle", "a married man", "a guy who is romantically and emotionally attracted to females, but will get their rocks off with a dude", etc.

It's a losing battle here; when you use the word "straight", the defenders will come out of the woodwork to staunchly claim their *word*. Good for em. I don't begrudge them.

I personally think that labels of sexuality are a bit limiting. Gay, straight, and bi don't really offer up the shades of grey that they should. I totally get that there are Kensey zeros, and those are the dudes that hold the term "straight" so tightly. You will never change their minds, but many of us other (Kinsey >0's) folks get your point, and can read your question for it's intended meaning.

Don't take the battle over labels as a personal attack.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The frequency, of your homosexual encounters, is as irrelevant as the frequency of a crack cocaine smokers use of crack. If it's a habitual behavior, man up and accept the label that comes with your actions.

You contradict yourself. Frequency is exactly how one would determine whether a behavior is "habitual" or not, so it cannot be irrelevant by your own logic.

If you're 30 years old and you've smoked crack three times in your life, are you a "habitual" smoker of crack?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You contradict yourself. Frequency is exactly how one would determine whether a behavior is "habitual" or not, so it cannot be irrelevant by your own logic.

If you're 30 years old and you've smoked crack three times in your life, are you a "habitual" smoker of crack?

My point was/is if you continuously engage in a behavior it doesn't matter how often. Whether its once a day...once a week..once every 3 years....it doesnt matter. You are willfully doing it and intend to do it again.

If you're 30 years old and you smoke crack once every 10 years...then yes you are a habitual user of crack cocaine, therefore you are a crackhead.

And "I wanted to get high so bad and there wasnt anything else around so I smoked some crack" isn't a good excuse....

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think that labels of sexuality are a bit limiting. Gay, straight, and bi don't really offer up the shades of grey that they should. I totally get that there are Kensey zeros, and those are the dudes that hold the term "straight" so tightly. You will never change their minds, but many of us other (Kinsey >0's) folks get your point, and can read your question for it's intended meaning.

Ok....explain to me exactly what the three terms gay, straight, and bisexual don't cover. What "gray area" gets left out? My underatanding of those terms is:

Straight: You enjoy sexual encounters and interactions exclusively with the opposite sex
Gay: You enjoy sexual encounters and interactions exclusively with the same sex.
Bi-Sexual: you enjoy sexual encounters in interactions with both men and women.

What exactly is missing? Who got left out? What "unique" sexuality slipped between those cracks...?

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok....explain to me exactly what the three terms gay, straight, and bisexual don't cover.

I find it pointless to engage in this debate, because I will not change your mind. Just know that not everyone sees this issue the same way you do.

I understand and respect your perspective, and I just ask that you understand that not everyone shares it. As wrong as you think everyone who doesn't share your beliefs is, they are entitled to hold their own (and to express it).

I think that the terminology issue, is a big part of the ongoing discussions, confusions, opinions, diversity of sexual preferences regarding gender, insults etc etc. At the moment it appears to me that the word straight , means almost anything, regarding an accurate description of males sexual orientation (please this isnt an open invitation to discuss ad nauseum, the topic of desires or internal motivations, as these are both not visible to the naked eye and entirely subjective nor are they descriptors of actual behavior, which is the basis of my response). Due to the term 'straight' being blurred, a term that describes the strictly hetero male better of more accurately, may be helpful. I think its fair to say that expecting people to stop misusing the term , no matter how well meaning this measure may be, is not only too late , but not feasible in practice. Thats partly human behavior also. Some people just enjoy yanking another person leash, to get a negative response or cause some discomfort, and that's not going to end anytime soon. Undermining and discredting a straight guy at this site , is a full time occupation for some registered users, it would seem. I wish them the very best in their endeavors.

I have watched these topics stay in the forefront of discussion, and have not involved myself in responding, as i think they are often an initiative designed to inflame and discredit, so i don't engage in that behavior and give it reinforcement, validation, or recognition. I dont want to be rewarding bad behaviour. Openly doubting another persons right to sexual preferences, is pretty offensive, so i dont give the critic a reward for their efforts, generally. I tend to ignore, and not give credence or satisfaction to those who wish to cause me ill.

I have no brilliant sweeping solutions, and there are smarter people than me have commented on this topic, and done a wonderful job i might add. Apart from confirm one of the problematic areas, the terminology, there's not a lot more i can add.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it pointless to engage in this debate, because I will not change your mind. Just know that not everyone sees this issue the same way you do.

I understand and respect your perspective, and I just ask that you understand that not everyone shares it. As wrong as you think everyone who doesn't share your beliefs is, they are entitled to hold their own (and to express it).

If I was so hell bent on only acknowledging my own thoughts and beliefs, I wouldn't be here, in a public forum, posting my opinions. I openly wait for anyone who can provide logic to dispute my beliefs.

Nickthebull9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok if this is something he does from time and he has a wife or a gf , he is bi if it only happend once and he was not in to it he's str8 but he needs to get his shit together and stop drinking . STR8 is STR8 !

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok....explain to me exactly what the three terms gay, straight, and bisexual don't cover. What "gray area" gets left out? My underatanding of those terms is:

Straight: You enjoy sexual encounters and interactions exclusively with the opposite sex
Gay: You enjoy sexual encounters and interactions exclusively with the same sex.
Bi-Sexual: you enjoy sexual encounters in interactions with both men and women.

What exactly is missing? Who got left out? What "unique" sexuality slipped between those cracks...?

I've thought about this since I first read it this morning. Here are some people that I don't think fit into any of your categories:

1. Asexuals -- people who don't enjoy sex at all.
2. People who don't particularly "enjoy" a type of sexual encounter, but engage in it anyway for various reasons -- for money; to show power/dominance over another person; or to get at the sexual opportunity they really want (as an example of that, I bet if you check craigslist personals in the nearest large city, you can find at least one ad by a male/female couple looking for a third partner to have sex with them both. According to your categories, a straight man could be willing to tolerate sex with the male partner in order to have the sex he would really "enjoy" with the female.)
3. People who are just experimenting. Think of it this way: Have you ever tried one of those "stinky" cheeses? I forget the names, but they're usually spreadable and pasty and smell like decaying matter? I felt pretty sure I wouldn't like it the first time I tried one, and I was right, but I still wanted to have the culinary experience. And I've continued to try them, on occasion, usually because I'm in a room full of foodies who are so enraptured by them that I just kind of go with the flow. I've never enjoyed the cheese, per se, but I've enjoyed the communal experience of partaking in it.

Still, your categories probably apply to 90% or more of people, so they're not useless. My main objection is that your "bi-sexual" category contains so many different types of sexuality as to make the word almost meaningless.

Again, consider man #1, capable of romantic, loving relationships with either men or women; and man #2, who finds the idea of romantic love with another man absurd, and feels no attraction to the male physique, but can enjoy sticking his cock in a man's mouth and pretending it's a woman's.

I'm just saying any word that calls these two men the same, sexually speaking, is a stupid word.

It's like the word "conservative." Americans use that word to describe both religious fundamentalists and hardcore libertarians. If all you know about someone is that they're "conservative," you know very little about their beliefs. And if all you know about someone is that they fit your definition of "bi-sexual," you know very little about their sexuality.

D_Eaton_Beever

Account Disabled
Media
I understand why the question irritates you, especially if it's asked repetitively. But let me turn the question around and pose it this way: What do you a call a man who dates women, fucks women, loves women, has absolutely no romantic feelings for men, has no desire to touch men sexually, doesn't find cocks or the male body remotely attractive ... but will, on occasion (especially if horny enough and drunk) allow a man to suck his cock?

Because these men exist. I've had their cocks in my mouth.

Apparently some of you would simply say, "those guys are bi."

But doesn't it seem ridiculous to describe men like that with the same word we use for men who openly proclaim their ability to not just fuck but love both men and women?

Beautifully said.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've thought about this since I first read it this morning. Here are some people that I don't think fit into any of your categories:

1. Asexuals -- people who don't enjoy sex at all.
2. People who don't particularly "enjoy" a type of sexual encounter, but engage in it anyway for various reasons -- for money; to show power/dominance over another person; or to get at the sexual opportunity they really want (as an example of that, I bet if you check craigslist personals in the nearest large city, you can find at least one ad by a male/female couple looking for a third partner to have sex with them both. According to your categories, a straight man could be willing to tolerate sex with the male partner in order to have the sex he would really "enjoy" with the female.)
3. People who are just experimenting. Think of it this way: Have you ever tried one of those "stinky" cheeses? I forget the names, but they're usually spreadable and pasty and smell like decaying matter? I felt pretty sure I wouldn't like it the first time I tried one, and I was right, but I still wanted to have the culinary experience. And I've continued to try them, on occasion, usually because I'm in a room full of foodies who are so enraptured by them that I just kind of go with the flow. I've never enjoyed the cheese, per se, but I've enjoyed the communal experience of partaking in it.

Still, your categories probably apply to 90% or more of people, so they're not useless. My main objection is that your "bi-sexual" category contains so many different types of sexuality as to make the word almost meaningless.

Again, consider man #1, capable of romantic, loving relationships with either men or women; and man #2, who finds the idea of romantic love with another man absurd, and feels no attraction to the male physique, but can enjoy sticking his cock in a man's mouth and pretending it's a woman's.

I'm just saying any word that calls these two men the same, sexually speaking, is a stupid word.

It's like the word "conservative." Americans use that word to describe both religious fundamentalists and hardcore libertarians. If all you know about someone is that they're "conservative," you know very little about their beliefs. And if all you know about someone is that they fit your definition of "bi-sexual," you know very little about their sexuality.

You typed all those words and still managed to say nothing new. You shined no new light on the "cracks" that these people who have such "unique" sexual experiences that they can't be defined with mere words. Wtf ever....

1) If a man WILLFULLY sleeps with another man he IS at the VERY LEAST, bisexual. That is the LITERAL definition of the word my friend. Period.

2) Pretending to fuck a woman when you're fucking a man doesn't distort reality. I can pretend to be a billionaire, but does that increase my bank account at all? Does my imaginary world, in my head, change the REAL WORLD my body occupies? No, it doesn't. Therefore pretending a guy is a woman...doesn't make that guy a woman, which means fucking a man, is just that....fucking a man. Which makes a man at the very least BISEXUAL.

Here, I'll give those people a term they can live by. How about Hipster-sexuals. hip-sexual, or just hip for short. I dub them that because their approach to sexuality is the same as all the hipster ass-heads that walk around suffering from delusions of grandeur; in that they're sooooooooooooo different and "unique" in comparison to everyone else. So different they "can't be defined or grouped into any social title"

There..... SO the new titles are Straight, Bi, Gay, and Hip...

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole "everything isn't black and white" shit is giving way to people trying to completely misuse words, in an attempt to sate their own inability to be honest with themselves.

There's black....
There's white....
Then there's gray....

Regardless of the black to white mix....gray is gray. Dark gray is still gray, light gray is still gray. Gray is a color that exists when you mix ANY amount of the two other colors. Calling gray red just because you want to is bullshit. Like I said, men need to just start manning the fuck up and taking responsibility for their actions.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here, I'll give those people a term they can live by. How about Hipster-sexuals. hip-sexual, or just hip for short. I dub them that because their approach to sexuality is the same as all the hipster ass-heads that walk around suffering from delusions of grandeur; in that they're sooooooooooooo different and "unique" in comparison to everyone else. So different they "can't be defined or grouped into any social title"

There..... SO the new titles are Straight, Bi, Gay, and Hip...

You're kind of an asshole, but actually "hipstersexuals" is pretty funny. And not too far off from what I was getting at.

Although I find hipsters very annoying too ... 20 years ago we called self-consciously "different" people "nonconformists" or "outsiders" or "Bohemians" or, if they actually created anything, "artists." But that was when they were willing to live a little dangerously in order to earn their "I'm different" badge. To me, hipsters are people who want credit for the so-called bravery of non-conforming, while still living lives of solid middle-class comfort and prosperity. That's why I don't like them.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Regardless of the black to white mix....gray is gray. Dark gray is still gray, light gray is still gray. Gray is a color that exists when you mix ANY amount of the two other colors. Calling gray red just because you want to is bullshit. Like I said, men need to just start manning the fuck up and taking responsibility for their actions.

Yes, gray is gray, but "gray" is not a very useful word, is it? If you told someone, "paint this house gray," and gave them no other information, you might come back to a house that looked nothing like what you intended.

The word "gray" needs other words attached to it in order to tell you anything meaningful. Same as the word "bisexual."

D

deleted365297

I love how these discussions show how dedicated people are to their own ideas. I also love how those who are 100% positive and established in their sexuality and have no doubts about themselves insist that everyone else have themselves already figured out. In my personal experience these kind of people tend to be 100% straight men. These men i have interacted with have the awesome luck of being 100% sure of their attraction to women which is awesome because women are amazing sexy creatures. However these men tend to insist that because they are set in stone, any other possibility is "bullshit" and exists only in gayman fantasyland. These men are lucky and seem to shit on people who aren't as concrete as themselves. These men tend to deny the existence of uncertainty when it comes to sexuality, because after all, they themselves came into their understanding so easily. I don't try to explain things to these kind of men anymore. They are not interested in learning about others; they are only interested in asserting themselves. I'm not saying don't be proud of yourself; I'm saying quit proclaiming someone else's sexual identity to be invalid because you don't understand it, or it grosses you out. I personally am 27 years old and completely up in the air about my sexuality. I have lived my whole life wanting to be attracted to women (to be normal, to fit in, to have a family) but have experienced only occasional and fleeting attraction to them, sexual and emotional. I have found attraction to males sexually easy, but don't find the idea of a romantic relationship with one feasible and sustainable. When i read statements written by these kinds of men saying "gray is bullshit," or "ur completely straight, completely bisexual, or completely gay" i feel like they are saying "your understanding of yourself is wrong. Fuck you. You are not real." When I am being completely honest with myself, i do not have a word to define myself. So, to all those hateful, 100% straight men like i have described out there, fuck you. I hope your first son hates sports and hunting, is confused about his sexuality, and comes to you for help. Maybe then you'll give a shit and actually try to think through some of these issues. Or more likely you will throw him out of your home and tell him you never want to see him again. On a happier note, to those willing to engage your brains about issues your don't necessarily identify with, Happy soon Thanksgiving!