Str8 guys being sucked off by Gay guys ?

D

deleted365297

I agree man. Most of the time its clear that the question is being asked in a horny state of mind. This makes me completely unable to take the question seriously. Someone mentioned we should stop answering these dumb questions and i mostly agree. My problem is we can't always know when the question is being asked by some dumdum or when its a sincere question. I think non-dumdums deserve to have their questions answered respectfully, but how can ya tell! Lol. Unfortunately, there is a large enough group of completely straight males that feel the need to respond to this kind of question and angrily assert the exclusivity of their sexuality. So the dumdums will keep answering the dumdums, and all the smart people that get sucked in become dumdums too! In short, the internet is awesome! :rolleyes:

What is so annoying about the question is the unstated desire behind it. I couldn't care if a guy wanted to be blown by a woman, a man or a spider (to borrow from Gecko). But what the OP wants to satisfy (as do all others who repeatedly pose this question) is his hope that there are "straight" guys out there who will let him suck their cocks. It is this little subterfuge and dishonesty in the asking that I find so sad and annoying.

The answer, by the way, is that some guys who live a straight lifestyle will let you suck their cocks. What that makes them doesn't really matter, does it? Unless it is the thought of "turning a straight guy" that excites you. It is annoying because it objectifies straight men...they are there only to be "turned".

And, as a straight man, I really wish you wouldn't try...

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, gray is gray, but "gray" is not a very useful word, is it? If you told someone, "paint this house gray," and gave them no other information, you might come back to a house that looked nothing like what you intended.

The word "gray" needs other words attached to it in order to tell you anything meaningful. Same as the word "bisexual."

What you're describing sounds more like a need for sub catagories. Which is why I mentioned "dark gray" or "light gray".... tell a person to paint a house gray and they'll know 2 things right off the bat.... "Don't paint the house solid black or solid white". If you told a painter to paint your house gray and they painted it gray, then technically they did it right. Whether its dark or light enough doesnt matter. You asked for gray and you got it.

Last edited:

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you! It's not every day you get a compliment from Anderson Cooper!

Is it bisexual of me for knowing that that isn't Anderson Cooper but Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good...We drink because it's what men do."

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it bisexual of me for knowing that that isn't Anderson Cooper but Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good...We drink because it's what men do."

No, it's perfectly heterosexual. And if he said that, I'd like to buy him a drink!

Drake139

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sure would, but then again I'm not fully straight:mad:

But, then again I am hearing from gay friends that this does happen a lot. I have a question on this in the Ask a gay guy section. I think many guys would, drunk or not.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a lot of friend who are gay. They are always asking me if they can suck my dick. At their last kink party, they even had a glory hole. They were like "c'mon man, it might be one of the girls sucking it, you never know." To that I said..."yea it might...but its probably gonna be you." haha.

I've thought about it actually, like you say "a mouth is a mouth" and I'm not irrational about things. I understand a lesbian probably eats pussy better than I do, in that line of logic I also think a gay man should be able to give me a better blow job than a woman. (by the way, I understand the actual faults in that logic, its just something to think about...haha.)

But the thing is, I'm just not attracted to men sexually. So I don't know if I'd even be turned on by a man sucking me off. To me, its not sexy to see a dick in a man's mouth. Just doesn't do it for me.

Do straight men get gay when they are drunk? Well I don't. But I do subscribe to the idea that when you are just the right amount drunk then that's as honest as you'll ever be right wrong or other wise. So if a straight man gets a little gay when he's drinking, maybe he's not 100% straight. But who knows, like I said it doesn't happen to me.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But the thing is, I'm just not attracted to men sexually. So I don't know if I'd even be turned on by a man sucking me off. To me, its not sexy to see a dick in a man's mouth. Just doesn't do it for me.

But how attracted do you have to be to someone to use their mouth like a sex toy? I mean, are you attracted to your own hand?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But how attracted do you have to be to someone to use their mouth like a sex toy? I mean, are you attracted to your own hand?

I'm not attracted to my hand, but as a STRAIGHT male, my hand is an option whereas a man's ANYTHING is completely out of the question. You all need to understand that. Truly straight men would rather jack off ALONE or just go without, rather than fuck a guy in ANY of his orifices. Period. The guys out here using males as "relief" shouldn't call themselves straight.

B_MaxBaer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree NC BCC if a guy is really straight he wouldn't touch another male sexually period. So I find these threads funny. Threads about so called straight males with trannies or a straight male a giving somebody a blow job. If you like males then you are either bisexual or homosexual and there is nothing wrong with that.

Marcusvenicius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Give some dough to a straight man in needing and he immediately open his fly and let a gay guy sucking him off. Maybe he does not get a hard on...but he will let the gay man to suck him off. Money talks!