Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personal preference - nothing to do with sexuality.

The one time I did it was by unintentional. But she seemed to enjoy it. I have never (nor do I think I will ever) done it again.

Simba

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the opportunity presented itself...I would definately lick her ass out. Provided that she has showered right before.:smile:

D_4tfyjh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never done it before on account of me not knowing it was something I could do. However, since my last ex, I worked with a guy (straight, late 20s) who always talked about how much it drove his girlfriend wild, and then one time the woman actually came in the place and confirmed his enthusiastic claims... so it's something I'd definitely love to do down the line. Provided it's clean and she's into it, I don't see how I could like it any less than eating pussy:biggrin1:.
Man my girlfriend used to eat my ass, and it drove me crazy its one of the most pleasurable sensations next to getting fucked, even though I love eating a mans ass or as some would call it "man pussy" I also enjoy eating a good pussy go figure !

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a girl that has always had a round ass, it was something that was bound to happen. I LOVE my ass to be eaten when the guy really knows how to do it. I have rarely eaten mens asses out but if the urge hits me I will totally do it, especially if he has a beautiful body and muscular round ass. Now a womans ass i could eat all day long right before i fuck it. With a woman if i love her ass that much i will eat it in any position and even like to do it in the bathroom of the place we are at. When i find a girl i am really turned on with and she has an amazing ass i have a hard time keeping my tongue to myself.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love eating ass... after all, it's the key to great anal. But, like everyone else has said, it's gotta be clean. Duh!

I'll eat pussy no matter what and am cool with it not being washed if I know she's healthy and has a good lifestyle. Sometimes I even prefer it that way. ;)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a girl that has always had a round ass, it was something that was bound to happen. I LOVE my ass to be eaten when the guy really knows how to do it. I have rarely eaten mens asses out but if the urge hits me I will totally do it, especially if he has a beautiful body and muscular round ass. Now a womans ass i could eat all day long right before i fuck it. With a woman if i love her ass that much i will eat it in any position and even like to do it in the bathroom of the place we are at. When i find a girl i am really turned on with and she has an amazing ass i have a hard time keeping my tongue to myself.
shiver!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Personal preference - nothing to do with sexuality.

The one time I did it was by unintentional. But she seemed to enjoy it. I have never (nor do I think I will ever) done it again.

Simba
i will done it again happily!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes!love giving girls rimjob, eat that ass till she loses all of her strength, girls love it when u push ure tounge in their but. I really love giving girls,just have to make sure they are clean:D
which but might that be???

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Man my girlfriend used to eat my ass, and it drove me crazy its one of the most pleasurable sensations next to getting fucked, even though I love eating a mans ass or as some would call it "man pussy" I also enjoy eating a good pussy go figure !
you might want to reconsider your gay scale!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
About as gross as eating an area where piss comes out and menses flow from?

Check yourself.

Cleanliness is key.

Not exactly dude, piss and cum are sterile unless the dude has an infection. I will suck a cock but I won't put my mouth near an asshole.

Last edited:

davey349

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont like doing it to my wife or any guy. i dont like a woman or man doing that to me neither. But i do enjoy guys being submissive and being down on their knees and sucking my cock; even better if they can deep throat