Str8 guys, do you like eating ass?

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I don't care if its round or not, give me a woman with a big old ass, plop her down on the bed on her stomach and then warm her up by burying your face in those big ass cheeks and kissing the cheeks first and massaging them with your face, they love that.

Alternate on those and slowly work your way to the middle and they'll go crazy when you eventually send that toungue home, while the toungue is doing its work keep working on those ass cheeks with your hands.

Of course this is prelude to working the kisses up their back, grabbing the lube and finishing the job with a good poking and a big wadd.

Man I miss doing that, I'm out of action now because of a fucked up family situation.

njdevil30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not too big on that, still have yet to put it in a girls ass tho, i always end up getting with smaller girls. the last girl i hooked up with was on 5", i woulda destroyed her if we did anal :(

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
not too big on that, still have yet to put it in a girls ass tho, i always end up getting with smaller girls. the last girl i hooked up with was on 5", i woulda destroyed her if we did anal :(

Just like men's height doesn't necessariy correllate with their dick size, likewise women's height doesn't necessarily correllate with the flexibility of their rear (and front). One of the smallest girls I ever dated (less than 5') was one of the most flexible on both ends.