str8 guys getting head from gay guys

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey 625 girth ,if a woman sleeps with a woman once or has sex with a woman once or every once in a while does that make her a lesbian ? or if a woman kisses another woman or eats her pussy is it "pretty safe to say she is a lesbian"? duh? I don't think you will find may "straight" guys who think so, I'm just saying . Double Standards

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always one of the most entertaining lpsg threads
for me anyway
Overall it appears that Str8 guys DO' enjoy a Bj from a Gay / sorry a Guy
enz

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have all the right to say "no dude is sucking my cock" But the fact that a man lets another man suck his cock does not make him gay.

If that is the case, should we say that a gay man that fucks a woman would be str8? If for some reason you get intoxicated drunk and find out the next day that a guy sucked your cock and gave you an orgasm, would that means that now you are gay? I don't think so!

Like somebody already said. There is a lot happenning in prisons, or when a guy is drunk and things happen. Also, there are str8 men that are confident enough with their sexuality to be flattered when another man finds him attractive. I am not saying he will accept the offer, but he can enjoy the feeling of being attractive.

With all due respect Far, I dont think the issue here is a "one shot occurrence, or moment of weakness or desperation". I think the implication here is if the behavior is Recurring. Then I think you would agress that its safe to say "YOU AINT STR*"..... (And I STILL LOVE YOU).... Feeling attractive or having your ego stroked doesnt lead to your cock ending up in a guys mouth if you are STR8, unless you tripped and fell on top of him while you were Naked and he had his mouth open.....(I am still hoping you will fall on top on me naked, cause my mouth is ALWAYS open)

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh come now Mitchy. That is such a "Mod" response. We all know better. (but i still LOVE you)

If by ''Mod'' response you mean ''correct'' response then spot on. This is a heavenly site yes but its not just for us gayboys, we all know that...:rolleyes:

(now do you still love me? :tongue:)

bamher216

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love to suck cock when i get the chance in the heat of the moment. Does that make me gay? No, I am a very married attracted to women especially my wife. I am not one to have my cock sucked by other men but a nice thick long dick spurting hot cum down my throat is a turn on. I don't check out mens asses but i notice bulges and flat tummies. I am not into anal only oral sex. I just like the way it feels and how it makes me feel.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have eaten pussy but never given head on a guy before. I would try it.
If anyone would want to blow me, that's fine too. Male or female. I do not believe in labels like straight, bi, gay, etc... I just like pleasing others like I would like to be pleased. If I have or find a connection with someone, so be it.
Fuck society and their labels. Music too.....it is all different musicians and their opinions on rhythm.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A long time ago, after too many drinks and a day in the hot sun, I let a lawyer talk me into letting him give me a BJ. It was pretty weird but I did cum in his mouth. This has not been a recurring habit in general. My GF at the time was not into oral, giving or receiving, and I think I've rationalized this BJ opportunity because of that lack. But this does not make me gay.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A long time ago, after too many drinks and a day in the hot sun, I let a lawyer talk me into letting him give me a BJ. It was pretty weird but I did cum in his mouth. This has not been a recurring habit in general. My GF at the time was not into oral, giving or receiving, and I think I've rationalized this BJ opportunity because of that lack. But this does not make me gay.

I say no! Guys are better at giving blowjobs just like girls are better at eating pussy, for the most part. are you gay, no, but is it pleasurable yes. if your girl doesn't touch you in certain ways or like oral, that's what it is, i am sure you know how to jerk yourself off better than she does. Right? It's all about knowing what you've got, and homosexual, and i say that because same sex or self sex is homo, not hetero, think scientific, is more pleasurable in most situations, if you know how to use it on a daily basis, you are better at it. Chill out and just be ok with it. If you REALLY like pussy and love being with your girl but find pleasure in a man or yourself pleasing you, then go with it. I can guarantee that if you found a girl that was the bomb at giving head and loved to jerk you off ALL the time this wouldn't be and issue. Just like a lot of girls that have had bi experiences wish guys could eat them out like girls can, if we all could pleasure the opposite sex the best we wouldn't have so many bi stories on both plains.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If by ''Mod'' response you mean ''correct'' response then spot on. This is a heavenly site yes but its not just for us gayboys, we all know that...:rolleyes:

(now do you still love me? :tongue:)

I will ALWAYS love you.......eventhough we all secretly know that the str8 boys here have some sugar in their tanks... Isnt that what the 1% gay response means ???? :biggrin1:

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My theory is that everybody is born bisexual...it's society, their upbringing, some key event in their life that molds them to either the str8 way or the gay way. Why limit yourself to only 1 type of pleasure? Sex with a women...oral, vaginal, or anal, is different than sex with a man. We should all be able to enjoy both.....I think I will start a group for bisexual rights...lol

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My theory is that everybody is born bisexual...it's society, their upbringing, some key event in their life that molds them to either the str8 way or the gay way. Why limit yourself to only 1 type of pleasure? Sex with a women...oral, vaginal, or anal, is different than sex with a man. We should all be able to enjoy both.....I think I will start a group for bisexual rights...lol

Amen !