Str8 guys in thongs

bmoreiceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey str8 guys. I have another question for you. Recently I purchased some thongs to wear for my partner. I like wearing them and I like wearing them for him to feel sexy and turn him on. Now, my question is... Outside of gay guys wearing thongs do str8 guys wear them as well? Outside of male strippers do str8 guys wear thongs or sexy underwear just because. I like see or watching str8 guys wear thongs or sexy underwear if you are a stripper. There is nothing sexual about it. I just think it's attractive to see a str8 guy wearing these items of clothing or a lack of there of. Would a str8 guy wear them just to wear them?

WhatchuDoin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Would Wear Them For A Significant Other If They LikedThat. However, I'm Not Sure If I Would Wear TheM
Daily.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah...no. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. Then sooner or later i'd start with the borat impressions and all (if any) sexiness time would fly out the window.

Reactions: find83

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't worn one, and wouldn't wear one. I can't imagine any of the women I've ever been with, even at the height of their attraction towards me, would have ever wanted to see me parading around in one of those.

Kablams

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't think the majority of women would find it attractive on the average guy. I feel like the only straight guys that could pull it off are those who are built and have 0 body fat.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't worn one, and wouldn't wear one. I can't imagine any of the women I've ever been with, even at the height of their attraction towards me, would have ever wanted to see me parading around in one of those.

Yeah I don't think the majority of women would find it attractive on the average guy. I feel like the only straight guys that could pull it off are those who are built and have 0 body fat.

What they said.
I've never tried one and have no desire to try one.
I wear boxers or boxer-briefs for comfort, and tightie-whities on rare occasions.

Reactions: ronin001

Nessie3k

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must admit before I joined this website or USg-online I wouldn't have thought about it. Now I have a few pairs which I should post pics of just to prove it. I am not gay either but have definitely become more liberal and enjoy checking out what gay or bi guys wear. I luv some of the undies and. Enjoy the erotic side they present. My go loves me in enhancing undies which I am happy to show off in. E njoyed the viewpoints

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear nothing but thongs. You can see several pics of me in them here: LoginAnInterestingGuy @ MensThongForum though you may have to create an account.

index.php