Str8 Men & Crotch Watching

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
crotch watching goes back to our primal instincts to reproduce, only the biggest and strongest won the female. our modern society imposes restrictions on our need or willingness to fight to breed but we still have the instinct to compare ourselves and preen. observe wild animals (lions , elephants, bulls etc) two males wil fight like hell to win the female whilst she calmy carries on eating for she neither knows nor cares who wins, all she knows is whatever happens she gonna get fucked.

D_hfgdvb

1st Like
Media
I am a str8 guy, and I will happliy admit that I am a crotch watcher, and I won't even stop there! I like to look at the crotch when the mystery is over as well. I have always been intrigued by the male body as well as the female. Everyone is unique, large or small, there is something sexy about the way we are all put together. To appreciate that, one shouldn't confine himself to what society issues as standards for sexuality. Just frickin' enjoy you some naked folks!

Yeah i am straight too (100%) but i do watch at crotches of other men... just to compare i guess and of course it's mostly the curiousity if the guy have a big one...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yeah i am straight too (100%) but i do watch at crotches of other men... just to compare i guess and of course it's mostly the curiousity if the guy have a big one...

Well, that doesn't make you 100% straight then, does it?:rolleyes:

You can be straight and enjoy looking at pics of bulges. Just not 100% straight.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, that doesn't make you 100% straight then, does it?:rolleyes:

You can be straight and enjoy looking at pics of bulges. Just not 100% straight.

What rubbish. Simply if someone looks at another person of the same gender to compare a physical attribute, it 'reduces' their straightness? :rolleyes:

Does that make all those women who compliment one another on their figures slightly lesbian too? :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
What rubbish. Simply if someone looks at another person of the same gender to compare a physical attribute, it 'reduces' their straightness? :rolleyes:

Does that make all those women who compliment one another on their figures slightly lesbian too? :cool:

So you are saying that you can look at a dick and be completely 100% straight? Yes, I can agree with that.

HOWEVER, if you CONTINUE to look at dicks and their bulges, oin a regular basis, sometimes seeking them out as apposed to letting them come to you, there is no way you are 100% straight. Doesn't that sway the percentage a little?

thankz for backing me up:smile:

but why do i have to be gay if i do... it's just a competition of who got the biggest... , it's normal for a girl to say to another girl that she has a great figure, but if you are a guy you can't say that cuz then you're gay??

i guess some guys aren't really open mided

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you are saying that you can look at a dick and be completely 100% straight? Yes, I can agree with that.

HOWEVER, if you CONTINUE to look at dicks and their bulges, on a regular basis, sometimes seeking them out as opposed to letting them come to you, there is no way you are 100% straight. Doesn't that sway the percentage a little?

Yes, the latter point (as highlighted) might well sway the percentage (insofar as that is a workable methodology for evaluating sexuality in the first place). However, the poster you quoted in your response did not suggest he was doing anything of that sort. :shrug:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
thankz for backing me up:smile:

but why do i have to be gay if i do... it's just a competition of who got the biggest... , it's normal for a girl to say to another girl that she has a great figure, but if you are a guy you can't say that cuz then you're gay??

i guess some guys aren't really open mided

Before you start making comments, you should read my last statement. I didn't say you were gay. I made no comment about you enjoy sexual actions with another man. What I did say, is that to claim your "percentage" is 100% for women when you avidly seek out male bulges doesn't make you 100% straight.

Are you a 100% vegetarian if you eat a burger at McDonalds ONCE a month? No, you would be a 95% vegetarian (just an example)

I am very openminded, just attempting to show that your statement wasn't really required. No one is attempting to say you are Gay.

@Alex8~ He did SAY "i do watch at crotches of other men... just to compare i guess and of course it's mostly the curiousity if the guy have a big one"
Doesn't that imply he has done it more than once?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Alex8~ He did SAY "i do watch at crotches of other men... just to compare i guess and of course it's mostly the curiousity if the guy have a big one"

FFS, he states he has casually glanced to compare. NOT that he's on a cock-hunting quest, as per your caricatured description. If the formulation "watch at" is confusing you (I suppose you may have thought he meant "specifically watch out for"), then simply consider it as meaning "glance at/look at", as a slight mistranslation of the Dutch "kijken naar" or something along those lines... :rolleyes:

Before you start making comments, you should read my last statement. I didn't say you were gay. I made no comment about you enjoy sexual actions with another man. What I did say, is that to claim your "percentage" is 100% for women when you avidly seek out male bulges doesn't make you 100% straight.

Are you a 100% vegetarian if you eat a burger at McDonalds ONCE a month? No, you would be a 95% vegetarian (just an example)

I am very openminded, just attempting to show that your statement wasn't really required. No one is attempting to say you are Gay.

but does that mean i do it all the time... no, it's not on a regular base i rather look at women then man it's just the curiousity, also i am not interested in his DICK i am just interested if mine is bigger, nothing more. and yes i am sure i am 100% straight and i am sorry if you don't think this way,..

FFS, he states he has casually glanced to compare. NOT that he's on a cock-hunting quest, as per your caricatured description. If the formulation "watch at" is confusing you (I suppose you may have thought he meant "specifically watch out for"), then simply consider it as meaning "glance at/look at", as a slight mistranslation of the Dutch "kijken naar" or something along those lines... :rolleyes:

hehe you putted it just in the right way man it's only a little "kijken naar" and nothing more...

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we do all look. I am straight and definitely 100% but it's perfectly natural to look......

and I am not afraid to admit when I see one that's impressive

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is natural-- and healthy-- and most of us do it. We don't need a reason to justify looking at each other's bodies, we just do it because it's fun.

Yes rippedmuscledad, I looked-- I noticed your other hot 'bulges' too. You have a nice portfolio... I mean gallery... I mean portfolio....

We all look....Its natural.... I Hope all to look at my huge bulge:cool:

Well, as long as I am allowed to look (especially at yours), then I have no complaints:biggrin1:

everybody is allowed to look at mine. that why they got eyes for:wink:
david be my guest look all you want man lol