Str8tguys getting rimmed?

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
My partner and I were at a str8t-bar sat afternoon and next to us at the bar these two guys started talking about their exploits the night before. One guy was telling how he had picked up this chick and they were at her place and she was giving him a blowjoband the next thing you know she has her toungue"up his ass". The other guy was amazed and said no chick had ever done that to him.My question to all the str8t guys is has a woman or a man ever suprised you and gave you a rimjob and how you felt about it while it was being done?Shocked-turned on-turned off?:smile:

Reactions: AndyJack

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why only addressed to the straight guys? Should our reaction be any different to gay guys? Straight women? Gay women? You don't get to keep all the kinks and games to yourselves you know! :wink:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why only addressed to the straight guys? Should our reaction be any different to gay guys? Straight women? Gay women? You don't get to keep all the kinks and games to yourselves you know! :wink:
Nothin KINKY about a good old fashioned rimjob...

pierced_knob_30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aparrently thoe.. as i have heard from some straight guy friends i know.. they actually like while being sucked off.. their female partners finger.. or even fingers up their butt.. ( thats "the females fingers up the straight mans butt")
Do alot of straight men actually like this..... am i right.. or wrong.?
:dunno:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only in as much as it isn't plain old (but damn fun) vanilla sex. It wasn't a bad kinky! Sorry dude, but rimming is not vanilla sex.
Why only addressed to the straight guys? Cause the OP is knowlegeable enough to know that most truly heterosexual men get freaky about anything touching or going near their asshole. Should our reaction be any different than gay guys? It usually is. :tongue: :redface: The OP asked a question which you have yet to answer. Straight women? Gay women? You don't get to keep all the kinks and games to yourselves you know! :wink:

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello, My straight friend, and yes he's straight GF & ALL, loves to have his ass licked and a little fingering is great too. No fucking or anything like that, but he will let me suck his dick & so on. It took me weeks of coaxing to get him to let me even try anything on the backside. But, after the first little bit of stimulation, he was moaning & groaning for more. He did tell me that his father had told him when he was younger that anything sexual with your ass, was to be strictly forbidden, albeit, by a girl or boy. BIG TABOO to overcome.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I asked my friend, he told me that he would never ask his Girlfriend to do anything to him in the rear & that she would probably just freak if he even suggested it. I don't know if he pleasures himself, alone, in that area, But I do know he comes around quite often & asks me to help him out. He does tell me, however,that he has great sex with his GF too. I guess it's just different. Also, I am the only one that he fools with of the same sex. Maybe that factors in too. Security & I won't criticize him.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend said some girl did that to him and it felt strangely amazing. I wouldn't ask a girl to do that to me but if she went for it, I wouldn't stop her...heh. I would not let her finger me though. The irony of all this however is that I love rimming and fingering girls

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, My straight friend, and yes he's straight GF & ALL, Actually thanks to you he is now bi-sexual. there is nothing wrong with being bi, I'm just saying . . . he is no longer a 100% straight man because of your actions. loves to have his ass licked and a little fingering is great too. No fucking or anything like that, but he will let me suck his dick & so on. It took me weeks of coaxing to get him to let me even try anything on the backside. But, after the first little bit of stimulation, he was moaning & groaning for more. WTF!?!?? Why did you feel the need to beg and coaxe him? Are you the only two men in the county? Do you live with the Amazons of Themyscira?
He did tell me that his father had told him when he was younger that anything sexual with your ass, was to be strictly forbidden, albeit, by a girl or boy. BIG TABOO to overcome.
I am not saying that it's right but what his father told him is a commonly held and I hesitate to say normal belief in most of the USA.

What quite frankly pisses me off :mad: is the fact you seemed to believe it was your duty to change him, for lack of a better phrase.

Men: If you love eating and fucking pussy, sucking tits, have a girlfriend or wife and children; but also enjoy having your ass filled with cock, or penetrating another mans ass, sucking cock or being sucked by a man and cannot imagine life without that. You are bi-sexual 50%/50%. It doesn't matter that you have never been in love with a man at that point; it is the inability to live life without anal sex or oral sex with a man that makes you bi-sexual.

That's just my 2 cents.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I asked my friend, he told me that he would never ask his Girlfriend to do anything to him in the rear & that she would probably just freak if he even suggested it. I don't know if he pleasures himself, alone, in that area, But I do know he comes around quite often & asks me to help him out. He does tell me, however,that he has great sex with his GF too. I guess it's just different. Also, I am the only one that he fools with of the same sex. Maybe that factors in too. Security & I won't criticize him.

Of course you don't criticize him! YOU are the reason he is bi-sexual...:biggrin1: ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: :tongue:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am not saying that it's right but what his father told him is a commonly held and I hesitate to say normal belief in most of the USA.

What quite frankly pisses me off :mad: is the fact you seemed to believe it was your duty to change him, for lack of a better phrase.

Men: If you love eating and fucking pussy, sucking tits, have a girlfriend or wife and children; but also enjoy having your ass filled with cock, or penetrating another mans ass, sucking cock or being sucked by a man and cannot imagine life without that. You are bi-sexual 50%/50%. It doesn't matter that you have never been in love with a man at that point; it is the inability to live life without anal sex or oral sex with a man that makes you bi-sexual.
That's just my 2 cents.

Ok heres a 'what if'. What if the 100% str8 man while with his woman starts playing with her little friend in the bedside table? You know the one that is 10" x 7" and looks ever-so-much like a larger version of what he has between his legs... got the picture? Good. Now, if his woman, while playing shoves said friend up his ass... and he gets off on that and begs for more... does that make him bisexual? Or is he just bi in training?

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok heres a 'what if'. What if the 100% str8 man while with his woman starts playing with her little friend in the bedside table? You know the one that is 10" x 7" and looks ever-so-much like a larger version of what he has between his legs... got the picture? Good. Now, if his woman, while playing shoves said friend up his ass... and he gets off on that and begs for more... does that make him bisexual? Or is he just bi in training?

Nope, unless bi now inclues 'latex-sexual'. If it was a guy shoving it up his ass he would be bi. But the person who he is having sex with is still a woman. Anal stimulation does not make you gay, no more than sucking on a lollipop would.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Of course, the guy getting the blowjob/rimjob in this case had no free will or choice in the matter, he was just evilly transformed by the wily magic of yet another corrupting gayboy. We need to do something to put a stop to this!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok heres a 'what if'. What if the 100% str8 man while with his woman starts playing with her little friend in the bedside table? You know the one that is 10" x 7" and looks ever-so-much like a larger version of what he has between his legs... got the picture? Crystal Clear! :smile: Good. Now, if his woman, while playing shoves said friend up his ass... and he gets off on that and begs for more... does that make him bisexual? Or is he just bi in training?
Neither, he is a straight man who enjoys anal stimulation or anal play.

Nope, unless bi now inclues 'latex-sexual'. If it was a guy shoving it up his ass he would be bi. But the person who he is having sex with is still a woman. Anal stimulation does not make you gay, no more than sucking on a lollipop would.
Thank you, SlimGuy, you get it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say surprised. I can't remember the first time though. The skin in that area is very sensitive and I like it to be gently touched during oral sex. With the tongue it can't be too fast or it's too intense. I like slow, wet pressure. That feels great. The thing that's odd is I think guys' asses don't look nice, but girls' do, so I can't figure out why a girl would like to lick a guy's ass, but of course, a girl might think the opposite.

I don't think it makes a guy gay. I wish I knew how to stimulate my prostate because I heard that feels good.