Str8tguys getting rimmed?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why only addressed to the straight guys? Should our reaction be any different to gay guys? Straight women? Gay women? You don't get to keep all the kinks and games to yourselves you know! :wink:

At LPSG there is no clear distinction...gay/straight are enmeshed .....:biggrin1: you can be both str8 and gay simultaneously...only at LPSG

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, the guy getting the blowjob/rimjob in this case had no free will or choice in the matter, he was just evilly transformed by the wily magic of yet another corrupting gayboy. We need to do something to put a stop to this!

Of course, the guy getting the blowjob/rimjob in this case had no free will or choice in the matter,
He was coerced. Perhaps I misread rodevon’s post but it seems the formerly straight man said ‘NO’ more than once. Does 'no' only mean no when a woman says it? :confused: he was just evily transformed by the wily magic of yet another corrupting gayboy. We need to do something to put a stop to this!
I like and respect you Matthew, so I really don't want to argue my opinion with you. Since Rodevon bought it up, his behavior is one of many (minority behaviors) which gives gay men a bad name.
rodevon said, " It took me weeks of coaxing to get him to let me even try anything on the backside.

my definition of minority behaviors - a small number of a larger group of people, whose behavior is markedly different from the larger group. example: out of a random sample of 100 gay men, maybe 3, might choose to regularly pursue straight men.

I know that not all gay man actively seek out straight men. However, the ones who do make life difficult for the majority who do not.

Just like the Blacks who commit crimes make it difficult for the majority of us who do not. That was the point of my post.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say surprised. I can't remember the first time though. The skin in that area is very sensitive and I like it to be gently touched during oral sex. With the tongue it can't be too fast or it's too intense. I like slow, wet pressure. That feels great. The thing that's odd is I think guys' asses don't look nice, but girls' do, so I can't figure out why a girl would like to lick a guy's ass, but of course, a girl might think the opposite.

I don't think it makes a guy gay. I wish I knew how to stimulate my prostate because I heard that feels good.

I've just gotta comment here...Dude, many, if not most, women (and, of course, gay men :wink: ) find a well built man's ass to be sexy. We gays, however, have a different point of view and have sexual activities based on our desires and enjoyment. But, man....if you are lucky enough to be with a woman horny enough to make a move on your butt.....and you enjoy it, it's NOT FUKKIN GAY! YOU are NOT gay if you enjoy it!!!!...For chrissakes guys, if you're sexual orientation is str8, that will never change, despite all of this fluid sexuality pc bullshit we see out here. [sorry folks, sometimes I get all steamed up when men's asses are involved:rolleyes:]

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say, when I was in high school, my straight buddy and I would jerk off and sometimes rim each other. It was pretty hot to be rimmed by a straight guy - the point is, being rimmed doesn't make a straight guy gay...

holmes 13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was shown by an older woman(at the time) the joys of ass licking. Since then I've shown others. I'd say 30 % of the women I slept with, licked mine after I licked theirs.

Reactions: AndyJack

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say, when I was in high school, my straight buddy and I would jerk off and sometimes rim each other. It was pretty hot to be rimmed by a straight guy - the point is, being rimmed doesn't make a straight guy gay...

It doesn't make him straight either.

holmes 13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
P.S. Hornet, jerking off and licking each others asshole....but your not gay....every guy does it.....not

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodevon10

When I asked my friend, he told me that he would never ask his Girlfriend to do anything to him in the rear & that she would probably just freak if he even suggested it. I don't know if he pleasures himself, alone, in that area, But I do know he comes around quite often & asks me to help him out. He does tell me, however,that he has great sex with his GF too. I guess it's just different. Also, I am the only one that he fools with of the same sex. Maybe that factors in too. Security & I won't criticize him.

Of course you don't criticize him! YOU are the reason he is bi-sexual...
biggrin.gif
ROTFLMAO
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

I hate to shoot you down on this, but even if our guy BEGGED the friend to let him mess with him, I DOUBT he is the REASON he is bi. The guy probably had a curiosity or desire to be with a guy in the first place and our friend made him feel comfortable about it and they did it. If the guy REALLY DID NOT want to try "bi" sex, then he wouldn'ta have. PERIOD!

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
why is it so important to label someone gay/str8/bi .......

..human beings are sexual.... different things light different fires ..... to my mind whether you are gay/str8/bi is more than just what it is that gets your bonfire going ......

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Neither, he is a straight man who enjoys anal stimulation or anal play.

Thank you, SlimGuy, you get it.

But would it be similar to marijuana being a 'gateway' drug... wouldn't it be a 'gateway' dick.

Of course I kid. I do however find it interesting how many 'straight' men, married 'straight' men, men who go out and find quick, annonymous male sex, who consider themselves 'straight' quickly turn around and and want a good fucking.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Nope, unless bi now inclues 'latex-sexual'. If it was a guy shoving it up his ass he would be bi. But the person who he is having sex with is still a woman. Anal stimulation does not make you gay, no more than sucking on a lollipop would.

Quoted for emphasis.

Giving and/or reciveing anal stimulation does not equal homosexuality.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do consider rimming a normal part of sex and I'd be surprised if a guy who was eating me out neglected my cute little bottom :) I've only ever ended up in bed with one guy who didn't consider it a normal part of oral, and I did say to him 'stick your tongue in my arse,' he seemed a little surprised by my order errr request :) but was happy to oblige, he said after he'd never been asked that before. I don't consider it kinky or taboo, however, all of us have a lifetime of being told it's dirty to get over and some people find that easier than others. Some people will say 'I'm not licking someone's bum, it's dirty,' I always reply 'why are you with someone whose personal hygiene you think is bad?' I wouldn't neglect a man's arsehole any more than I'd neglect any part of his body, and I hope any man I'm with would feel the same about my body, that all parts are worthy of attention.

If you're a guy and whatever is happening with your arse is being done by a woman it's de facto an heterosexual act, I don't know why some people believe a love of anal play in a man indicates he's bi or gay, all men have prostates, all men have anuses, liking them being played with indicates you like anal play, it doesn't indicate your sexuality.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amen Princess. I have been married for many years and my goal has always been to bring my wife to the greatest sense of pleasure possible during sex. Ears, feet, ass, whatever it takes to get her quaking is fair play. Of course her goal is the same. I will say that there seems to be an unspoken rule on anal penetration. Very early on she mentioned that a previous lover attempted it and she found it uncomfortable. And just for the record, I have never even thought of a man penetrating my ass while she is rimming me. It's just about a pleasurable feeling I am experiencing with my sex crazed sexy babe.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree all of the body is fair game when it comes to sex and it doesnt matter if your str8 or gay it whatever gets you off and who's doing it to you. As for me I personaly off on a hair chested dude w a goatee eating my hole in a hot 69 at each others hole even better. Then when we are ready to cum to flip fuck each other.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He does admit that it was the only time he's fooled around with another guy - I think that makes him a straight guy who was curious at one time...

What I am saying is, if you like messing around with other guys then you aren't completely straight.