Straight and Married Cocksuckers Wanted

Hung4USMC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've trained several married men, often with the help of their wives, in sucking a 9 x 5" cock. I give firm but patient instruction. I prefer muscular/beefy men on their knees. Any eager cocksucker with a shaved head, tattoos, a high 'n' tights, a redhead, thick thighs and calves, and smooth firm butt goes to the head of the line. Marines and soldiers are a preference, because, in my experience, they chow down on cock with gusto. Married cocksuckers are the best, because they appreciate a meaty cock when they finally have the opportunity to work with one. Prefer regular sessions, whenever the cocksucker can get away from wife and children. Discreet (and I can spell the word correctly), healthy, sane and respectful only. Apply within.

Ely

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I have been a cocksucker since I was about five. My older cousin who lived w/my grandmother, in the country, use to take me in to the works to suck his cock. I thought I was totally gay until I finally had intercourse with a girl I was dating. Intercourse w/a female is out of his world. It feels so good. We finally broke up, and I met my wife and had two children. The scientific community believes homosexuality runs in families. I have a son and a daughter. My son is gay. I love him for who he is. I believe sexual orientation begins the moment you are conceived. There is no such thing as having a choice about your sexuality. It is determined from the very beginning. Since I have always been bisexual, it is easy for me to accept people as they are created. If you have the urge, why resist the pleasure? Enjoy your life and don't worry.

sexylibraguy

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've trained several married men, often with the help of their wives, in sucking a 9 x 5" cock. I give firm but patient instruction. I prefer muscular/beefy men on their knees. Any eager cocksucker with a shaved head, tattoos, a high 'n' tights, a redhead, thick thighs and calves, and smooth firm butt goes to the head of the line. Marines and soldiers are a preference, because, in my experience, they chow down on cock with gusto. Married cocksuckers are the best, because they appreciate a meaty cock when they finally have the opportunity to work with one. Prefer regular sessions, whenever the cocksucker can get away from wife and children. Discreet (and I can spell the word correctly), healthy, sane and respectful only. Apply within.
like your ad;
I am muscular great thighs and strong calves I too can chow down on a big cock with gusto;
where are you located?
lets talk further have pics for you

Bigboner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
. Wow!

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the above, but any bonafide Cocksucker appreciates pretty much any hard cock iand cum n their throat.

Reactions: Iwanthead

SubCockSucker2

Just Browsing
Media
[QUOTE="Hung4USMC, post: 3614136, member: 169741"
Hello, my name is Frank. I am married, but I am always thinking about sucking cock, receiving facials and even swallowing. I enjoy being told what to do. I also have a fetish for eating food and have drinks with a load of cum as an extra ingredient. I would prefer something regular. My number is 07947380552. Thank you.