Straight but curious about bj with guy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by biganduncut, Jun 20, 2011.

1. biganduncut

biganduncut Member

Albums:
    I'm straight but for the past week or so I've been wondering what it would be like to go down on a guy and have him go down on me. I don't want to talk to him, look him in the eye, kiss him, or have any contact other than oral sex. I've always thought guys would be good at giving head because they have dicks themselves and bet I would be good at it. Plus I'd be able to better understand what women do to me.

No specific question here, just looking for some feedback I guess.

2. yellowsub160

yellowsub160 Member

Albums:
    you'll find other guys here in the same position. I was like you at one time and went through with it and had fun. sexual things are fun, give it a try and see how you feel about it

3. biganduncut

biganduncut Member

Albums:
    What was it like getting head from a guy? How did you find him?

4. Vein Man

Vein Man New Member

I agree with Yellow sub. There are differences between a guy and a girl giving a BJ just as there are differences sucking cock instead of eating pussy.

I'd venture to suggest that if you block all eye contact, kissing or touching you might be severely limiting just how it will feel — might as well go down on a dildo.

Good luck finding someone to give it a try with and please report back with your findings when it has happened.

VM

5. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I consider myself in a very similar situation. I wouldn't kiss another man or have sex with him (i.e. anal/penetration), but I'm interested in a blowjob and handjob with another guy.

This idea, though, completely contradicts my morals on sex. I believe it should be through love and not lust, but here I am saying that with another man I would want the experience to be simply lust and no love whatsoever.

I never know what to think of this, and I guess I'll just figure it out, eventually.

6. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should go for it. I had always wanted to try getting/giving a handjob to a guy, and when I did it, I never regretted it. You only live once...

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Giving/receiving a BJ is a fairly common fantasy and part of a natural curiosity that should be explored (safely), if desired. I know a few guys who experimented with men at some point and others who have expressed curiosity about giving a bj, either with a man or simulating with a woman wearing a strap-on. From what I've heard the key is to be clear about your desires, with all involved, and, as someone else mentioned, go for it.

However, there seems something dehumanizing about this aspect:
    I know some men offer themselves as such, but the person isn't just a hole with a cock, and disassociation oneself from a partner seems counterproductive to fulfilling the desire. :shrug:

8. johnny_snow

johnny_snow New Member

Albums:
    I feel the same way!

9. AJBurnett344

AJBurnett344 New Member

Albums:
    me tooo i woke up thinking about in this weekend...i started to explore and ended up with two fingers..fingering myself. oh man mmm

10. biganduncut

biganduncut Member

Albums:
    Kittie,
    I think you're right about the dehumanizing, but the objectification is necessary for me. I truly am not gay and do not want any kind of relationship with a guy. The thought of kissing a guy makes me very uncomfortable. I think the difference for me is that the blowjob is not about homosexuality as much as it is about a sex act I have never performed and am curious about. Maybe it's a touch about homosexuality, who knows.

A larger part though, is that I expect myself to be very uncomfortable, and would feel safer if the guy had a more passive role. Thus the no eye contact (during the act, I'm sure we'll have to talk before and after).

I want to try giving a blowjob more than getting one from a guy I think. I really do think I'd be good at this, I imagine most guys would be.

I'm a super masculine, very hetero guy. I'm surprised this is even crossing my mind. But it doesn't really bother me that I'm having these thoughts. I think thats good?

11. biganduncut

biganduncut Member

Albums:
    I appreciate the other guys saying they felt the same way or they tried it. Nice to know its not uncommon.

12. KXHornbag

KXHornbag New Member

Albums:
    I'm a gay man so (pretty obviously) love dick. Always happy to meet up with another guy (whatever his leaning) for some good manual/oral relief. A lot of str8/curious guys have the misunderstanding that gay sex has to be anal/penetrative but there are a LOT of gay guys that are quite content with good oral. Frankly, I like it more than anal - give me a nice foreskin to work on and I'm like a pig in mud.

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like the saying goes -- "Don't die wondering!"

14. SR_CriaMiaRiver

SR_CriaMiaRiver New Member

my thoughts exactly

15. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of str8 that aren't into anal also find they like frottage. As far as hot handjobs go you can put both cocks together and one guy can put his hand(s) around both and Jo them. Str8 dudes (that I've been with) seem to really like that.

16. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Don't be surprised, this is a very common fantasy and I think wonderful you are willing to consider and explore it in the way that's best for you. Cock is a beautiful thing! I am sure you will enjoy giving the bj and be surprised, like I was, by how slick it feels when wet, the glide of it, and fascinated by how it can be sooo hard/rigid and feel so soft and smooth at the same time. Or just enjoy being submissive to a big cock.

Whatever you decide, be safe and I wish you the best... hoping you also decide to share pics. :biggrin1:

17. yellowsub160

yellowsub160 Member

Albums:
    it was good. mostly just for me was about getting off but I'd do it again. try craigslist or manhunt.net

18. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah yes, frottage is actually something I forgot in my original post. It never was my cup of tea until I've heard people tell stories of frotting with some guys and the sensations seemed amazing, so it just seemed like something I think I'd like to try for myself.

Unfortunately, none of my best friends was fond of the idea of masturbating in the same household as the other guys, forget doing it with each other... So I've never had the opportunity to attempt this sort of thing with another guy.

19. biganduncut

biganduncut Member

Albums:
    Any good stories about this happening? From either a straight or gay point of view.

20. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Check out the Frot is Hot group on here. Lots of members. Maybe some in your area.