Straight but curious about bj with guy

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I consider myself in a very similar situation. I wouldn't kiss another man or have sex with him (i.e. anal/penetration), but I'm interested in a blowjob and handjob with another guy.

This idea, though, completely contradicts my morals on sex. I believe it should be through love and not lust, but here I am saying that with another man I would want the experience to be simply lust and no love whatsoever.

I never know what to think of this, and I guess I'll just figure it out, eventually.
Dude, there is absolutely nothing wrtong with having sex just for the lust or fun part. As long as you know that all it is is a fun physical thing there should be no problem. P.S. if you want a great BJ come to L.A. and I'll give you the best one.

rrivera00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one can give a guy a better bj than a guy. That's just the truth. A guy know's what a guy wants. You do not have to be gay to do this. You're just getting your rock's off that's all. I've heard some men say this is what keeps their marriage alive and well. No harm done. It's just a down-low man thing.....

I'm a 55 yr. old married guy. I'm not attracted to men,want nothing to do with analysis,but I discovered later in life that I enjoy sucking cock ! I'm still not sure why and I don't get the opportunity too often , but I sure do love it alot. So anyone in the central/ north coast of Calif., send me a mssg. , cuz I need more badly!