Straight drunk friend

Here is what happened when we met up (posted on another thread about a similar topic):

My friends and family have no idea...

BTW, the anonymous views of my profile on the social media have become much more frequent lately that I referred to in the post I linked above (almost weekly now). I don't know for sure if it is him. I can't help but wonder if not seeing me is getting to him as much as not seeing him is getting to me. I refuse to budge. I initiated establishing contact with him on social media (which he obviously accepted); I initiated the reunion dinner and almost called it off when he wouldn't commit to it (I told him, "I thought I would try one last time..." to let him know I wasn't asking again and then he finally agreed to meet); I contacted him twice about getting together again since our dinner which he declined because he was "busy". It was after the second attempt since our reunion that I told him to let me know when he's free on the weekend (we both work during the week). I do not believe for a second that anyone is busy every weekend of the year. As I have mentioned before, being that the reunion went so well and that he got flirty with me over coffee, I wonder if I have stirred up old feelings in him again that he is afraid to come to terms with. As I have aged, I have accepted who I am. I don't think he has. For anything to come further from this, it is completely up to him for the sake of my own sanity.

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a teen, a male friend slept over and we shared my king bed. During the night, I apparently started dreaming about my girlfriend and started hugging my buddy, who was facing me in bed. I'll never forget the look of terror in his eyes when I woke up with him staring at me! LOL So yes, he could have been dreaming, or it could have been "testing the waters" as others have mentioned.

Reactions: big_jc

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a similar experience just out of high school. My best friend stayed over at my place. I was still living at home with my parents. We both crashed in my bed. I was engaged to my future wife and he was dating her sister at the time.

I could never sleep well with another person in my bed so I was half asleep in the early morning when my friend rolled over and put his arm around me. Then he snuggled up to me. I jumped up, grabbed him and shook him awake. I explained what he was doing to me and he couldn't believe it. He said he was dreaming about his girlfriend. I certainly believed him as he had never shown any sign as being anything but straight all the time we were friends.

We went on to marry sisters and became brothers-in-law. Friends until his early death.

buddy7706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Slept in the same bed already after that night and nothing. im giving up. Maybe I should've never mentioned it, but he was like why are you so close to me in the bed laughing telling me to move over and what not and that was when I said, laughing, you should talk, your hands crept over here last week. That's when he was like yeah ok I would never do that. The upside were not weird about it at all, and never spoke of it again. I know he's straight he's had girlfriends, and bit of a horn dog with girls. but it was the Wondering if him being bi or just curious after he did what he did. And me being curious and feeling safe trying it with him. And sexomnia I don't know I guess it's a real thing. But why only once doing what he did, over years of friendship and sleeping in the same bed drunk plenty of times. Why then only once ? And never again? Why climb back into bed after talking about it and not being weird. Why only that one drunk time did he do it and not any other drunk time even after. Was it because I said something? Or does he really not remember doing it. ?

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
I think the fact that it has only happened once in all that time is the most telling. If it happened a lot over the years, it might have indicated some hidden interest or desires. The fact that it has only happened once would seem to indicate it was more out of character and, like a previous post, more indicative of a dream or something. I think his actions are more indicative that he is indeed straight and nothing more than that.

jasnecci

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My friend A and I slept in the same bed many times after coming home from clubs etc. He is a huge player and had many gfs at the same time and I had a couple myself. We loved picking up chicks but after the smoke died out, it was always just A and me.

I'm a very picky sleeper so I would always ask him to breath away from me and I would wear a night mask because I can't stand even the dimmest light, so he eventually started wearing one at my place.

One night I was so horny and so into him (Amazing ass, beautiful body and sexy foreign accent, he was the complete package) and I wanted to see what he was hiding underneath those boxers so when he fell asleep, I started getting closer to him and placed my ass directly in front of his cock... No response, he was out. So I went ahead and started touching him over his boxers for a while. His manly smell turned me on so much that I couldn't help myself and pulled them down and started stroking him.. His cock started getting hard and he was wearing his stupid night mask so I never knew if he was asleep or awake but I was afraid to ruin our relationship and I stopped and went to sleep.

Next morning was completely normal.... Never once spoke of it.

A few weeks later he came over again after clubbin (we never really got drunk so that's not a viable excuse in this story lol) - I did it again, only this time I went down on him and even though he was also wearing his night mask, I knew he was completely into it because he was pulling my head towards him and feeding me his cock... He blew the biggest most delicious load in my mouth and we both went to sleep.

I so wanted him to stop face fucking me because I wanted to ride his cock but he came and he was gone to the deepest of sleep.

He then started dating this girl and things got serious so I started seeing him a lot less but we were still best buds, the only problem was that she was getting all of that yummy cum and not me, so I hated her lol...

Long story short, they got engaged and he asked me to be his best man at the wedding. Of course I accepted, so we threw him a bachelor's party the day before his wedding, but that night was different because we stayed at his brand new high rise condo that he had bought for his new wife.. He had it completely furnished by a professional designer so he wanted to show me his new place for his new life.

We were so tired and I was the first one to fall asleep. I was in such a deep sleep that I thought I was dreaming but then I realized that it was no dream, it really was him stroking my cock, so started to moan so hard which gave him permission to do whatever he wanted to me.

He went down on me for the first time, he was good at him, it made me wonder if it really was his first time, but that's irrelevant. He was good and he was making me cum fast, I told him to stop, A please stop, he wouldn't have it and he kept going, I said, please A stop, I want to enjoy you, and he started deep throating me which put me over the edge and I shot a huge load, which he swallowed completely. He didn't waste any of it and wanted more cum. He went to the restroom to pee and came back to bed, but I was not about done with him, I wanted to be his before he got married so I seduced him again and started eating his tight ass, which drove him crazy. I literally lost track of time, but I munched on that for what seem like hours to me. He was ready to cum and I stopped him and climbed on top of him and rode that dick like there was no tomorrow. He seeded me and kissed me before falling asleep.

I left early because I had to work for a couple of hours before the wedding, but when I arrived at the venue, he was as friendly and caring as always, and we never did mention anything about it.

The thought that I couldn't get out of my head was when he was walking down the isle, I couldn't stop starring at his incredible bubble ass and thinking to myself "That ass tasted so good"

After he got married we didn't see much of each other, I also got married a few months later and we went our separate ways. We reconnected a few times throughout the last 7 years and we are still very good friends. We have never once talked about our love making or any of our other sexual encounters, but we both know that the first chance we get, we won't even think about it twice before we're 69ing again.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend A and I slept in the same bed many times after coming home from clubs etc. He is a huge player and had many gfs at the same time and I had a couple myself. We loved picking up chicks but after the smoke died out, it was always just A and me.

I'm a very picky sleeper so I would always ask him to breath away from me and I would wear a night mask because I can't stand even the dimmest light, so he eventually started wearing one at my place.

One night I was so horny and so into him (Amazing ass, beautiful body and sexy foreign accent, he was the complete package) and I wanted to see what he was hiding underneath those boxers so when he fell asleep, I started getting closer to him and placed my ass directly in front of his cock... No response, he was out. So I went ahead and started touching him over his boxers for a while. His manly smell turned me on so much that I couldn't help myself and pulled them down and started stroking him.. His cock started getting hard and he was wearing his stupid night mask so I never knew if he was asleep or awake but I was afraid to ruin our relationship and I stopped and went to sleep.

A few weeks later he came over again after clubbin (we never really got drunk so that's not a viable excuse in this story lol) - I did it again, only this time I went down on him and even though he was also wearing his night mask, I knew he was completely into it because he was pulling my head towards him and feeding me his cock... He blew the biggest most delicious load in my mouth and we both went to sleep.

I so wanted him to stop face fucking me because I wanted to ride his cock but he came and he was gone to the deepest of sleep.

He then started dating this girl and things got serious so I started seeing him a lot less but we were still best buds, the only problem was that she was getting all of that yummy cum and not me, so I hated her lol...

Long story short, they got engaged and he asked me to be his best man at the wedding. Of course I accepted, so we threw him a bachelor's party the day before his wedding, but that night was different because we stayed at his brand new high rise condo that he had bought for his new wife.. He had it completely furnished by a professional designer so he wanted to show me his new place for his new life.

We were so tired and I was the first one to fall asleep. I was in such a deep sleep that I thought I was dreaming but then I realized that it was no dream, it really was him stroking my cock, so started to moan so hard which gave him permission to do whatever he wanted to me.

He went down on me for the first time, he was good at him, it made me wonder if it really was his first time, but that's irrelevant. He was good and he was making me cum fast, I told him to stop, A please stop, he wouldn't have it and he kept going, I said, please A stop, I want to enjoy you, and he started deep throating me which put me over the edge and I shot a huge load, which he swallowed completely. He didn't waste any of it and wanted more cum. He went to the restroom to pee and came back to bed, but I was not about done with him, I wanted to be his before he got married so I seduced him again and started eating his tight ass, which drove him crazy. I literally lost track of time, but I munched on that for what seem like hours to me. He was ready to cum and I stopped him and climbed on top of him and rode that dick like there was no tomorrow. He seeded me and kissed me before falling asleep.

I left early because I had to work for a couple of hours before the wedding, but when I arrived at the venue, he was as friendly and caring as always, and we never did mention anything about it.

The thought that I couldn't get out of my head was when he was walking down the isle, I couldn't stop starring at his incredible bubble ass and thinking to myself "That ass tasted so good"

After he got married we didn't see much of each other, I also got married a few months later and we went our separate ways. We reconnected a few times throughout the last 7 years and we are still very good friends. We have never once talked about our love making or any of our other sexual encounters, but we both know that the first chance we get, we won't even think about it twice before we're 69ing again.

Wow awesome read! I'm sitting here reading they dick is so hard and my wife is asleep next to me! This brought back so many memories while growing up. I had a bud growing up and our relationship was identical to yours.

When it happened it happened - never discussed, never awkward after, it's like we just shelved it and went on being normal.

Thanks KB

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Very sexy story. Thanks for sharing it!

Reactions: jasnecci

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media

chub chub chub

Reactions: jasnecci

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Awesome story jasnecci. KB's comment is something I've always felt was true about many guys. They will engage is gay sex activities but it would never be talked about or acknowledge between them in any way. It must be a rule in the MAN BOOK that's passed on from male family members down and if you don't know the rules you can lose your MAN CARD. :D

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slept in the same bed already after that night and nothing. im giving up. Maybe I should've never mentioned it, but he was like why are you so close to me in the bed laughing telling me to move over and what not and that was when I said, laughing, you should talk, your hands crept over here last week. That's when he was like yeah ok I would never do that. The upside were not weird about it at all, and never spoke of it again. I know he's straight he's had girlfriends, and bit of a horn dog with girls. but it was the Wondering if him being bi or just curious after he did what he did. And me being curious and feeling safe trying it with him. And sexomnia I don't know I guess it's a real thing. But why only once doing what he did, over years of friendship and sleeping in the same bed drunk plenty of times. Why then only once ? And never again? Why climb back into bed after talking about it and not being weird. Why only that one drunk time did he do it and not any other drunk time even after. Was it because I said something? Or does he really not remember doing it. ?

Here's my short story and then I have a few comments for you: After I graduated college I went to Europe for a few weeks. I was in Switzerland, staying at a youth hostel and met a really handsome guy. We ended up spending the next day together having a great time, although he would get mad when I mentioned that I was leaving the next day, telling me "just stop talking about that". There was a strong attraction to each other but after I left the next day I never saw him again. I wonder what happened to him and even looked him up, but nothing. I moved on.

Buddy - this thing has become an obsession for you and you need to move on. I know that's easy for me to say, but I started reading from your OP and nothing has changed in your attitude towards this guy. You need closure.

Why don't you have a frank, open and honest discussion of what happened with him, just the two of you? If you're that good of friends ask him to not speak until you are finished and then tell him how you feel, tell him the story. If he gets up and tells you to shut up or denies it, tell him that this has been eating at you and your need to get it off your chest and to please hear you out.

You may risk losing him as a friend, that is true, but that is nothing compared to the continual regret you feel and the agony you seem to be putting yourself through. You want to know why he did it but admit it hasn't happened again, yet you get your hopes up every time "Maybe this will be it." Stop doing that to yourself. It's just not healthy.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is nice to have friends you can count on.

Lets propose any of these previous stories had a guy and girl as friends and not 2 guys; and they went out clubbing or to a bar. Somehow the girl got too drunk to go home, or back to her own dorm room and the guy either takes her to his house, his dorm room.

Nothing wrong so far. Next Step : Does he help her get undressed; or just take off her shoes and put a blanket over her ? Second step: does he decide if there is no couch, chair or floor and must sleep in the same bed as the girl. Does he undress himself down to the nude state, or stop at underwear. Does he sleep on top of the covert to make a separation ?

This is the part where you have to think, even if she reached over some point in the night / puts her ass near yours, but she still under the influence of alcohol to the point where her mental abilities are diminished / her judgement is in question, then Gents you may be charged with sexual assault if she is not 100% ok with things by the light of day.

MM or MF friends are supposed to look after each other. A good friend will blow you in day light and sober if they really want to

Statistically speaking 67% of sexual assaults are committed by someone known to the victim.

jasnecci

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Awesome story jasnecci. KB's comment is something I've always felt was true about many guys. They will engage is gay sex activities but it would never be talked about or acknowledge between them in any way. It must be a rule in the MAN BOOK that's passed on from male family members down and if you don't know the rules you can lose your MAN CARD. :D

TY

Mineduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow awesome read! I'm sitting here reading they dick is so hard and my wife is asleep next to me! This brought back so many memories while growing up. I had a bud growing up and our relationship was identical to yours.

When it happened it happened - never discussed, never awkward after, it's like we just shelved it and went on being normal.

Thanks KB
Hot

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't mention it. See what he does when he is sober.

He's interested in at least some bi fun. Maybe get be a onetime thing or not. But don't delude yours of about him or his actions. Let him go further next time by reacting back.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't read all the stories but in terms of the OP (and I'm assuming most of the other stories are similar).... just because someone sleeps in your bed and may make a suggestive move when they are drunk, this does NOT mean that they want to actually do something sexual with you. It's common knowledge that people lose inhibitions when they are drunk. Like @ronin001 said, if you take advantage of someone when they are drunk then you are sexually assaulting them. If someone is not of a sound enough mind to clearly make the decision, then you don't really have their consent.

Sure, there are times when ppl will purposely get drunk to play out a fantasy, or because they are too shy to act on their feelings sober. But they would generally make a move before they got to the near passing out stage. And even if they didn't, and decent person would realise it's wrong to take advantage of someone while they are in that state of mind.

If they don't bring it up the next day then they are probably just too embarrassed about it or don't remember since they were blind drunk. Not every straight person has a secret desire to hook up with someone of the same sex, despite what some people here may think.

Reactions: ronin001
F

Ferguson1989

My mate in university was so drunk he climbed into my bed naked I told him he was in the wrong bed he said he “knew just he was hard and horny” he wanted me to sort him out which I did
Next morning we laughed about it.
The next times he had a few drinks we did the same until one night we where at a club he we should go home and fool around.
We went back to our house and we fucked he fucked me and I fucked him bareback