straight guy gagging for UK big cock!!!!!

M

monstercocklover

interesting post, ive enjoyed reading the comments and feel i can relate to what you say. so have you gone ahead with it? if so how was it?

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not so strange - I am EXACTLY the same way. Here to get it out of my systme , like you.
i'm the same too and i have sucked a fair few cocks in my time but what i've found it that it only gets it out of my system for a month or so. After that i'm back craving a big cock to suck.

ratandmouse

Just Browsing
Media
it means you should do what you feel you want (forget all the straight gay identity stuff - its all words) - but keep in mind that sex is great but if only sex and you have zero interest in the person but only the organ attached you run the risk of messing up your head up - and re your relationships with woman - there are a lot of gay men out there whose best friends are women - but they are not sexually attracted to them which makes life easier. That being said a lot of gays who only want a living breathing cock and end up with just that - which after a while is just an experience you have been through - and where do you go after that.... for an even bigger dick? Otherwise we should all vote for stem cell research to create massive walking phalluses which can only say hello and good bye - there might be a vote here for that...!! If no one here will help you go to one of the cleaner gay Saunas but be careful.....

go for it - one way or another

R

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always found it deeply frustrating to be with the people who are only genitalia-orientated.They may go ga-ga and glassy-eyed over your "virile member" (as the Victorians used to say!), may even give it a good tonguing...but the moment you've shot your wad, their interest immediately wanes. Give me a good sensualist any old day...someone who'll lick you all over, run his/her hands through your hair, whisper sweet things into your ear...maybe even have a good conversation afterwards...nothing quite like it. I quite know how to pleasure myself - can come buckets with just my hands and my imagination. Why would I need just a warm mouthand an otherwise disinterested mind?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone think it is possible for a "straight" guy to sexually desire only 1 man, and be in love with that man, but, otherwise to practice straight sex? I knew a guy in college and he and his best friend were lovers and had lots of sex together. They were suite mates, which made it very easy to live secretly. After college they both married and are still married (30 years!) and I believe them when they say they've not been with any other men. They also stopped their sexual activity upon getting married. They both seem well adjusted, are successful and still are close friends, even though one lives in Asia now.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah the only reason i say straight is because ive only ever been with women and have only ever fancied women. The thing with my big dick fetish is that its the dick that turns me on and not what the guy looks like, I could see an amazingly good looking guy in the street & i won't even have the slightest interest in him, and nothing sexual would even go through my mind. however its the thought of a big penis that turns me on and its irrelevant what the guy looks like. Id also love to watch a guy with a big cock have sex with a women, so for me its all about the big dick! strange i guess.

If you're visiting Southern California, be sure to let me know. What you describe above would also satisfy my gf's fondest fantasy while keeping things safe & fun for all three of us!

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone think it is possible for a "straight" guy to sexually desire only 1 man, and be in love with that man, but, otherwise to practice straight sex? I knew a guy in college and he and his best friend were lovers and had lots of sex together. They were suite mates, which made it very easy to live secretly. After college they both married and are still married (30 years!) and I believe them when they say they've not been with any other men. They also stopped their sexual activity upon getting married. They both seem well adjusted, are successful and still are close friends, even though one lives in Asia now.

Yes. It's called friendship... the kind that is possible between two strong, well-adjusted people who are so inclined.

ohetc...

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're visiting Southern California, be sure to let me know. What you describe above would also satisfy my gf's fondest fantasy while keeping things safe & fun for all three of us!

Ooooh! Ooooh! Can I help? I could serve drinks... :wink:

hey wow that would be great fun, would love to come and visit, would combine two things I love, 1 travel (I've never been to California) and 2 getting to fulfil a fantasy of mine! unfortunately I think with my current financial situation as a student I won't be able to make it over for quite some time, but hey maybe one day!:smile: still if you're ever holidaying in London together be sure to let me know!

ohetc...

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ohetc...
I think its time for an update - have you tried it yet? Was it what you expected or wanted it to be? Will you be repeating it?

hey, sorry for taking so long to reply to this, well I havent tried it as yet, mainly because I have been so busy with university and so my attention has been elsewhere and also because i am still pretty apprehensive about meeting up with a stranger, while this is also part of the thrill and I have had some great offers I guess my desire to suck a big penis hasn't overcome that apprehension yet.