Straight guy; How comfortable are you seeing a friend naked??

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you comfortable hanging around the house with a friend when he's
just wearing underwear?

If he was single and doing laundry and such, it might be a little odd but not necessarily uncomfortable.

If he was just doing it to stay cool or something, it'd be a bit awkward for me.

How comfortable are you if you see him naked??

Mildly uncomfortable.

How comfortable are you if you see his dick???

Same as above.

It's all a modesty thing for me really. Regardless of their being the same sex as I am, it would feel like an awkward situation unless there was some really good reason for it (like if we were watching TV and our clothes spontaneously combusted).

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as they have undies on I'm cool. It would be very awkward naked though and I would turn my head quick. I am strait but somewhat of an exobitionist so when I was younger if I was having sex and there were other couples around I would try and let mine hang out for everyone to see but do it in a way where I thought I wouldn't look obvious. Now it gets weird I do like to show mine and sometimes I am curious what others look like but I would never look out of fear or embarrassment not sure?

wally93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm a swimmer, so i'm always around half naked guys in locker rooms and at practice so i'm completely comfortable with that. i see little difference between swim suits and underwear so i'll usually be found just walking around in my underwear as if i'm at practice

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
about as comfortable as drinking three week old milk, eating a rotten egg, or walking in an ant's nest without shoes or slippers.. ;)

ThatFellaUK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hang out in my boxers at home often, with my flatmates (both male and female) around, though this is usually in the morning or late at night.

At some point we've all got glimpses of eachother naked on the way to the bathroom... First time is always a bit of a laugh. Now we couldn't give AF.

My workout buddy is married to my wife's friend. He and I get along really well, so we started meeting up for workouts at the Y that we both belong to. We have seen each other naked hundreds of times now in the open shower and locker room. When we are on the gym floor, we are busy with our workouts, so we don't have time to talk. We always chat in the steam room, open shower, and locker room after our workouts. We both strip naked at our lockers, and walk to the shower/steam area completely naked, and shower together after our steam. It's no big deal and is completely normal for us because we grew up in the same generation where non-sexual nudity around your same gender peers was normal and to be expected. To me, it is still completely normal today. This towel dancing, showering in your shorts, changing in toilet stalls bullshit is idiotic and effeminate as far as I'm concerned. It's so unbecoming of a real man.

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear - no big deal.
Incidental nudity (changing clothes, gym, etc) - no big deal

I don't normally sit around naked with my friends but it wouldn't bother me if it didn't bother them.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 100% straight and I've also been through 8 years of boarding school in a country where homosexuality is illegal and heavily stamped down on.

Seeing a guy naked was nothing to get worked up about and under normal circumstances I find nothing wrong with being in the same room as a guy as he changes clothes or comes out of a bath or anything like that. Everybody has a penis.

Guys being naked for the sake of being naked is awkward. If I guy strips down and intends to stay that way for an extended period (for whatever reason) I let myself out. That's just creepy.

I'm 100% straight and I've also been through 8 years of boarding school in a country where homosexuality is illegal and heavily stamped down on.

Seeing a guy naked was nothing to get worked up about and under normal circumstances I find nothing wrong with being in the same room as a guy as he changes clothes or comes out of a bath or anything like that. Everybody has a penis.

Guys being naked for the sake of being naked is awkward. If I guy strips down and intends to stay that way for an extended period (for whatever reason) I let myself out. That's just creepy.

Do you mind telling us which country this was? Just curious. :confused:

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At home now, I am nude 95% of the time. I just don't like clothes. I have slept naked since the 4th grade. Cock-ring, sure, sometimes, but no clothes, except when I cook; bacon splatter is a bitch.

I had a room-mate once in SF, a good friend and a funny guy. 100% straight. When we moved in together, he just took off all his clothes and would be naked until he had to go out. (Male) friends would come over, and he never bothered to dress. Never met a guy with absolutely no issues with in-home nudity. He was a cute guy, very hairy, short and built like a fire-plug. He played with his cock quite often, but it was all oddly non-sexual, due to his totally relaxed attitude.

We never even talked about being naked. The first time he saw me hard, he said, "You have a big dick." End of conversation. Best room-mate I ever had.

Reactions: Yyc1980

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never seen a good (male) friend naked. I suppose I would be uncomfortable at first, but quickly get used to it. Never seen a female friend who I wasn't sleeping with naked. That would be a bit awkward too I suppose.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a gay guy and it wouldn't bother me at all and not for the reasons you may think. I see naked guys at the gym locker room all the time and it's no big deal them seeing me naked or vice versa. Would I notice? I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't notice a guy with a smoking body but I wouldn't ogle him as if someone does that to me I dont like it at all. As for friends naked, even str8 ones, what's the big deal? I've gone skinny dipping with friends naked, worked out with friends naked and seen plenty getting ready to go out as roommates naked or in some kind of underwear. As I've said before I respect str8 guys sexuality and know my limits; at the same time if it's a gay friend it's not really any different for me because I have such a mix of friends, meaning str8 or gay and unknown to me there may be a few bi's but I don't seek out in the comfort of my friends, ever. I've seen my father naked as I grew up; I've even worked out with my Dad and seen him and him me naked there. I don't understand the big deal???

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's Zimbabwe. Sadly they seem intent on becoming even harsher now that the President has been re-elected.

Howzit Buddy, this is your neighbour down South. I really feel for you guys. Everyone knows the the election was not fair and free. We live on a crazy continent.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howzit Buddy, this is your neighbour down South. I really feel for you guys. Everyone knows the the election was not fair and free. We live on a crazy continent.

Thanks man. Hope things turn out better for you guys next year. There seem to be elements intent on following our terrible example down there.

Stephenmass and AGO8 said it all above.

Can any of you guys who are uncomfortable being nude in front of others try to explain your feels?

My public school teacher friends tell me that this form of shyness has been common for 20 years or more. They are not sure where it comes from but suspect it may be connected to single parent households.