Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock

D

deleted136887

Being 90% straight, I don't suck dick. but....
I have had my dick sucked by some lady-boys in Thailand...

D

deleted136887

I had a friend who loved sucking my cock... untill his wife found out( Very sexy wife, I allways wanted to bone her.)

Reactions: Lokopajero

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Wow How incredibly stupid. You make it sound like being gay is a choice, and now you choose to be straight. Dude, stop being such an idiot.

Fuck off, moron. You don't know me, and you certainly are no expert on how sexuality evolves.

I used to be attracted to men sexually. Now I am not. No "choosing" involved, just a gradual shift in preferences and fantasies.

As a sidenote, it's interesting how gay people can accept the idea of a straight person having gay urges, but not the reverse. Sounds like some kind of dogma to me.

imbiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's interesting how gay people can accept the idea of a straight person having gay urges, but not the reverse. Sounds like some kind of dogma to me.

Sad but true. Being mostly gay, very few of my gay friends know that I have sex occasionally with women. Sometimes people forget that sexuality can be about play and enjoyment. They get all wrapped up in their own stories and bullshit.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Sad but true. Being mostly gay, very few of my gay friends know that I have sex occasionally with women. Sometimes people forget that sexuality can be about play and enjoyment. They get all wrapped up in their own stories and bullshit.

Thanks, man. It's nice to know that some people out there can understand where I'm coming from.

I've found that for whatever reason, a lot of gay people are very threatened by the idea of someone who was a bisexual gradually losing sexual interest in men. I guess they're used to it being the other way around.

localguy62

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Avrgjane, I've alway wanted to have sex with a gal and guy at the same time, have all sorts of things flying around in my head. By the way you look great! Sweet looking body! Love the shot of your panties pulled into your pussy, my ex loved it when I did that to her.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I don't belong on this thread guys but I find this is a big turnon. For me the thought of watching a guy blowing or jerking off another one is such a big turn on. Continue please.

Hi jane,

If you could host a 3-some with you and an uncut guy, I'll fly out there and suck him off while you can suck mine. You look like a hot and wild cougar in those pics. Rrrrrrrr............

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi jane,

If you could host a 3-some with you and an uncut guy, I'll fly out there and suck him off while you can suck mine. You look like a hot and wild cougar in those pics. Rrrrrrrr............

Sure, I'd do that darkseid. Let me find a volunteeer here and I'll get back with you.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Avrgjane, I've alway wanted to have sex with a gal and guy at the same time, have all sorts of things flying around in my head. By the way you look great! Sweet looking body! Love the shot of your panties pulled into your pussy, my ex loved it when I did that to her.

A big fantasy of mine too localguy. Maybe someday, I'd love to try it.