Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dumb ass question
I disagree, partly. The topic/question could have been worded better; he could have omitted "knowingly" since that's superfluous. I have a hunch that the O/P's native language isn't English.

I can allow a guy saying he's "straight" even if he's sucked another guy a few times. I'd regard that as experimentation as opposed to calling him "bi".

gumbaman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... It seems the attraction is only for the cock and not what it's attached to. The former is very appealing, but the latter is pretty much a turn off. Strange.
I can so relate to that. I sucked a guy once some 10 years ago and have thought about it often since. So these days I'm trying to set myself up with a guy i chat with :)

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree, partly. The topic/question could have been worded better; he could have omitted "knowingly" since that's superfluous. I have a hunch that the O/P's native language isn't English.

I can allow a guy saying he's "straight" even if he's sucked another guy a few times. I'd regard that as experimentation as opposed to calling him "bi".

As nqt asked, how can you "unknowingly" get sucked or suck another dude. Unless you've been drugged, forced via gun point, or some other circumstance in which it is beyond your human control. Than and only then can you retain "Straight" status.

But if you sucking some dude off or vice versa, KNOWINGLY, then you are NOT straight. You are bisexual. Or at least Bisexually curious i think they call it.

TheDracula

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, once in a very very crowded train journey, in my city, this guy (probably in his mid 40's) came and stood in front of me with a medium sized hand bag which kept hidden his dick (luckily i got a seat as i boarded from the source station). And I wuz bloody horrified when I saw his dick dangling in front of my face. It wuz probably 9" long and quite thick. Dunno but so incoherently and so surprisingly I took it more than half down in my mouth. The man got the shock of his life too but enjoyed. Did not stop me also. And then after a couple of minutes, when I realized what I have done, the guilt took over and somehow I managed to get down at some station other than my and took another train.

Till date I don't know whether he might have left his zip open deliberately or absent-mindedly but since then, I became bi-curios. I have mixed feelings about other men (to have them or not) but couldn't make up my mind. Wish to try though.

Then I found this forum and am happy I MIGHT find someone from my city. ;)

smalldick5in

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think of myself being straight but i have sucked 3 different ones i just love the big ones just don't tell my girlfriend

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you straight guys out there ever sucked or jerked off another guy knowingly? Expierimentation or just for fun? :biggrin1:

Definitely never did knowingly. But if I did it unknowingly, then I don't think I know.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Yes. I'd become friends with a girl (D) and a guy (M) and one night after much drinking D started asking me if I was interested in having a 3some with them. I was really attracted to her so I quickly agreed and we went back to her place. I'm 6" x 4.5" and he was probably around 10" x 6". It was an incredible size difference. I felt humiliated in a way, but extremely turned on. For the rest of the night he and I sucked each other and took turns fucking D. An amazing night. I still sometimes jerk off thinking about it and especially about him being inside her and then me being inside her.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A long time ago my best friend and I went to Florida one March to drive a car back north for some people (free vacation). We got to hang out for a few days. One evening we were both pretty twisted and compared cocks. This lead to touching and eventually an exchange of blow jobs. The next two nights we paced ourselves, joined the Spring Break crowd and found some hot girls instead ;- )

(BTW, he was longer, I was thicker and the BJ was probably an 8.5 on a scale of 10--better than many women I have been with.)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is why I hate labelling and putting people in a box. It only furthers to confuse and make people feel guilty about something they shouldn't feel guilty about doing in the first place. If it feels good, consentual on both parties part and no one is hurt, then just damn well chalk it up as a nice experience shared and not a threat to you as a man or your percieved masculinity. You are no less of a man for sucking cock than you are for taking it up the arse or shoving it up a......
Okay. Rant over LOL