Straight guys- have you ever sucked cock

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dee's comments seem pretty on track with this thread. I think having straight guys fess up to to adolescent and/or college experimentation is for some gays guys the way getting one's girlfriend to kiss another straight girl is hot for some straight guys.

I say this because I'm in a probably not so unique situation -- I jerked off w/ a male cousin a few times when I was a teenager. We stopped doing anything like that I think late in HS, and we didn't talk about it at all after I went away to college. What's interesting in a clinical kind of way is that my cousin and I are still close (I'm almost 30) and just recently (last year maybe) he asked me about those experiences when we were younger. It was just the two of us, my wife not around, he without a boyfriend these days (oh, should mention he's gay) and he just said, hey, what was up with that back then? Something like that, basically probing for do I have gay feelings these days, that kind of thing. It lead to a really interesting and surprisingly open discussion (for a couple of kids who grew up in Irish Catholic households) about sexuality and sexual orientation. He acknowledged he always thought it was hot that I jerked off with him (he felt like I was always such a "typical straight boy" and that made it all the hotter) and I acknowledged that there was definitely something exciting about the situation for me as well, although it was pretty hard to articulate exactly what, all these years later.

We still joke about it, but privately. I never said, hey, don't say anything to my wife, but I probably would feel funny about her knowing. But in the end, it's cool that we finally talked about it and that we still are close.

JD

eib

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this argument AGAIN...

for all those people who insists a man CANT be straight if he's had a homosexual experience...read some Kinsey.

what makes u straight or gay is your preference. not if you have ever had an experience. im gay. i PREFER men. however until i was 25 because of societys constraints and my wish to confirm i dated women. and had sex with women. i didnt really enjoy it and i preferred men however i did it.
Does that make me straight? of course not.

and so the straight man who has experience with another man once or twice or 20x...doesn't mean they are gay.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of like if you murdered someone once, does that make you a murderer?
Or if you are into raping for a while but then you stop does that make you a rapist?

Any guy that takes a cock into any orifice of his body is gay. He can still like and prefer woman and could say he would never be with a guy again, but hes still gay. GAY GAY GAY

lol I kind of agree with you, specialy if the guy gets fuck... But

A straight guy could enjoy a girl finger funking him, does'nt making gay

A 100% gay men could have a sexual relation with a woman for a experience, does not make him straight

And there is a difference between getting a blow job and giving one...

(in my book) ;)

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's time to take back "straight-acting" for homos like me - I'm gay as they come, but I like to "act straight" from time to time and wreck some pussy.

Fuck one ewe, you're a sheepfucker.

Pumper107

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our wives plan the evening - first we fuck each others wife then we lick and suck each other clean, when sometimes we lick our wives clean.

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm personally not gay. I don't nor have I ever had a desire to have a dick in my mouth... ever. :nono:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
honestly...this is what the actual straight guys should be saying...otherwise change your percentages.

I agree the vast majority of the time, but here is one example of the rare exception.--

A well built good looking guy here in Dallas told me that when he was in high school, 3 times he asked other guys to come over and help him with his homework. He was a very popular football player and I suspect he choose guys that were vulnerable or wanted to improve their social status. He did this when his parents were out of the house and then he'd force the other guy to suck him. He of course had to threaten them with both violence and that if the guy didn't suck him, he would tell everyone that they tried to and he wouldn't let them and of course everyone in school would believe the good looking popular jock. I don't think he actually beat them up, but it sounded like he usually did have to grab the guy and force him into it. All 3 guys sucked him. Not sure how much time between each encounter (weeks, months, years?) At least one guy cried afterwards he said. Another guy still lives here in Dallas and is married with kids now. When the married guy sees this guy in the store etc. he won't make eye contact, not surprisingly.

Terrible story, but it's an example of 3 straight guys who have sucked cock. I'm sure there are some in prison also, as well as in boys boarding schools, and other all male coercive environments. Straight guys who might be nerdy or small or unpopular or otherwise perceived to be easy victims.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't a straight guy have sucked cock ?

If he doesn't lick pussy does that also mean he's gay ?

Too many labels.....50 years form now when most of us are gone....Won't matter !

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
The reality is, YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT IF YOU WILLINGLY SUCKED ANOTHER DUDE'S DICK OR JERK HIM OFF.
My girlfriend is planning a 3some with another man (well hung). We are both eagerly waiting for this, and I wonder whether I'd suck his cock.

Actually, I have no desire in this sense, but thinking of him slipping off my gf, all covered with her juices, makes me wonder. Would I ever lick him, and suck him, in that condition?
Probably yes; it's just too strong.

Maybe I'm bi, no big issue; but I don't think so, cause I feel no attraction whatsover to men.

[c'mon, I'm waiting to lick her while he's fucking her, and this already means I'm almost licking him]

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree the vast majority of the time, but here is one example of the rare exception.--

A well built good looking guy here in Dallas told me that when he was in high school, 3 times he asked other guys to come over and help him with his homework. He was a very popular football player and I suspect he choose guys that were vulnerable or wanted to improve their social status. He did this when his parents were out of the house and then he'd force the other guy to suck him. He of course had to threaten them with both violence and that if the guy didn't suck him, he would tell everyone that they tried to and he wouldn't let them and of course everyone in school would believe the good looking popular jock. I don't think he actually beat them up, but it sounded like he usually did have to grab the guy and force him into it. All 3 guys sucked him. Not sure how much time between each encounter (weeks, months, years?) At least one guy cried afterwards he said. Another guy still lives here in Dallas and is married with kids now. When the married guy sees this guy in the store etc. he won't make eye contact, not surprisingly.

Terrible story, but it's an example of 3 straight guys who have sucked cock. I'm sure there are some in prison also, as well as in boys boarding schools, and other all male coercive environments. Straight guys who might be nerdy or small or unpopular or otherwise perceived to be easy victims.

wow...thats pretty shitty...seems to me like the jock dude needs to come out...lol...thats pretty much rape in my eyes.

That is one horrible story, and yeah, it is rape. The guy should be prosecuted if any one of his victims were brave enough to come forward although I'm not sure even I would have those balls.