straight guys jerking each other off...

back in the 6th grade my friend and i slept over at my house and we slept outside in a tent, i snuck one of my dads prono mags into the tent and we were talking about penis sizes after a while. Thigns ended up getting steamy and I asked about his penis and he showed me his large amount of pubic hair and i was turned on. We wwere young kids and we were experimenting. I asked if he ever jerked of before and he said yeah and I said that i had too. we ended up taking off our pants to compare sizes and he asked to touch mine adn I was didnt know what to do he just grabbe it after afew secondsand i didnt deny him. he ended up asking if I wanted to get jerked off and i said that it was gay and he said he wouldnt tell anyone. I ended up going along with it and it was great. Im straight but I always am up for gettin jerked off by buygs and maybe getting head. hell ill even give it. i ended up jerking him off after and we were up experimenting all night but it stopped after we both sucked each others dicks and i came in his mouth and he grabbed my head and made me french kiss him with my cum in his mouth and he went to far by tring to finger me in the butt. We ended up having another sleep over at his house about a month later where we did more. he asked if we could have full on sex and i wasnt down for it until we tried to act cool by drinking some beer. we were young so after a few brews we got a little drunk and we started doing stuff again. we ended up sucking each other off later and he licked my asshole and he asked me to fuck him but he said he wouldnt do it to meif i didnt want to and I did.

the end

Reactions: quakerboy

Alan Jensen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
starting in the 5th grade me and 2 friends started experimenting by comparing size and daring each other to jerk one of our cocks. This quickly went from touching to sucking. One friend didn't like doing stuff anymore so it was just me and my one friend and we were fine because there was more room on the bed now. So now its the summer after 8th grade and highschool will be starting. My friend and I still meet up after school each day and jerk and suck each other. All through high school we did stuff. Even though we both had girlfriends we still would do stuff. Now years later in our 20s we still jerk and suck each other. I don't think we will ever stop

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 13, I just had to show my 12 year old cousin what I had discovered a few months earlier, so I pulled down my pants and let him watch me jerk off. That day, I couldn't convince hm to try but the next day he did let me try doing it on him.

We were standing facing each other (it was summertime) and we had our shorts and underpants pulled down to our ankles. I started stroking his erect penis and he told me it felt nice. Then, without any warning or saying anything, he started shooting cum! I felt it hit my leg! It was the first time he ever had an orgasm or saw that he had semen. When we were done and I pulled my pants up, I discovered that a big glob of his cum also landed in my underpants. So for the rest of the day I was wearing damp underpants from his cum. (It landed in a spot where it was right under my balls.)

We continued to masturbate together until just before I turned 16. Then girls pretty much took over.
early times were the best, and probably the horniest, love the way you got his cum blob under your balls for all day memories - love to do the same thing, first time my mate shot a load he was about 13 and had plenty of dry orgasms so really delighted to shoot his first load over my hard cock - then pants up and away

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was at senior school, probably about 14 or 15 I used to sit next to this guy in music lessons which of course were really boreing. I really don't know how it started but we used to hit each other between our legs, this lasted a few weeks then we stated o squeeze each other, by now both of us were getting hard ons as soon as we sat at our desks, about the second or so time we were doing thi I came in my pants, I am sure he knew. he let me continue to squeeze him until he had cum. We did this in class untill we both left school. I still think about it to this day. I am a maried guy, I know he is too. recently though I have got curious about cuming with men again, infact I like to wank on web cam with other guys. Before Christmas this year I met a guy I had ben chatting to on line at a local car park where we wanked each other.

I hope to do it again soon.:smile:
The back row at school all used to jerk off a bit, feel each others cocks and make them hard. Sometimes we'd go out and stand in a circle and wank together. We did thus quite a lot, I only ever tossed one boy right off and remember the feeling is my hand as the cum shot out - even got some on my hand.
Another time I was at work and fancied a wank in the basement. One of the younger guys followed me and watched, that was pretty horny. Next day I asked if he wanted to watch again and he said yes and got his cock out and we wanked together. He had a really nice smooth cock and black bush and he made a good cum shot. We did this daily when we worked together, lunch time thrills. One day he tossed me off and so then it was mutual till one day I decided I wanted to suck his cock, got on my knees and sucked him in, his eyes popped and so did his spunk, sweet and warm - first time either of us had had cock sucking, I sucked him the next day from soft and he oved it, the next day he was moved to another job so we never did it again - thrills of being 16
Like you sometimes I feel I ant to back to that age of being innocent when it was just sex and cum making and would really enjoy finding a cock stroking buddy for mutual enjoyment

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
starting in the 5th grade me and 2 friends started experimenting by comparing size and daring each other to jerk one of our cocks. This quickly went from touching to sucking. One friend didn't like doing stuff anymore so it was just me and my one friend and we were fine because there was more room on the bed now. So now its the summer after 8th grade and highschool will be starting. My friend and I still meet up after school each day and jerk and suck each other. All through high school we did stuff. Even though we both had girlfriends we still would do stuff. Now years later in our 20s we still jerk and suck each other. I don't think we will ever stop
sounds like the perfect way to have fun and get your rocks off.

Cooler16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi I will love to jerk off with you but I'm straight to so yeah I'm a little gay but I'm not into kissing or doing any oral with you though.
When I was at senior school, probably about 14 or 15 I used to sit next to this guy in music lessons which of course were really boreing. I really don't know how it started but we used to hit each other between our legs, this lasted a few weeks then we stated o squeeze each other, by now both of us were getting hard ons as soon as we sat at our desks, about the second or so time we were doing thi I came in my pants, I am sure he knew. he let me continue to squeeze him until he had cum. We did this in class untill we both left school. I still think about it to this day. I am a maried guy, I know he is too. recently though I have got curious about cuming with men again, infact I like to wank on web cam with other guys. Before Christmas this year I met a guy I had ben chatting to on line at a local car park where we wanked each other.

I hope to do it again soon.:smile:

Cooler16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all started I think maybe 8 or 10 years old me and one of my cousins back in 2008 or so me and one of my youngest cousins we were in my grandpa house in ond of the rooms beside my grandpa back room and one day we just randomly started experimenting each other and all of a sudden we unbuckled our shorts and we started grabbing each other cocks and jerking each other off but we were young during those days to where we startes kissing and doing frottage as to like rubbing on each other but we didn't know anything about cum which as sperm because we never done that part before so yeah got another story after this one.

Cooler16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One day in 2009 I think me and my cousin we one night was in my mom bedroom we randomly strated experimenting each other we were like 8 at the time so we started stripping naked and we started grinding each other and then we started kissing but we didn't know when we were really young and we kept grinding each other and kissing behind my mom bed and while we kept doing that my oldest brother he walked in and saw us grinding and kissing and he told my mom on both of us and we got in trouble for it.

Cooler16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One day back in my 2000 childhood days me and my other cousin we were at my grandp house and we went in one my grandpa back rooms and all of a sudden we started getting naked and we started kissing and jerk each other off but we experimenting each other a little and we suck each others dicks but when were young we didn't know about cum or sperm when were little.

Cooler16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another day when we were young I spent the night with my cousins and that night I was there all three of us was experimenting and we all was kissing and jerking each other off and kissing which as I think that was really bromance.