Straight guys sticking things up their ass

ssa5522

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey there, I was just on one of those live webcam show sites and saw this self proclaimed 100% straight guy who repeatedly stated in his profile that he is straight and never has and never will do anything with a man. Although, he was offering a show where he put a 9 inch dildo in his ass (yeah, not any object but a penis shaped object). Anyway, these guys started commenting that they knew very few "straight" guys who put thing up their ass and started making jokes on it.
I wanted to say something but I think I was only going to start an endless debate that I preferred to bring here.
My point being, I do believe there are straight guys who stick things up their ass. However, I also believe it to be extremely rare. I mean, prostate stimulation IS a reality and it feels great (firsthand experiences), BUT, these guys for example, they see it as unmanly I believe. Cuz I know if they tried it they would like it (assuming they took the proper care and do it carefully and enjoy it, as opposed to getting fucked wildly [which I love by the way]), but they would stop doing it because they would feel feminized.

What are your opinions?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself straight and every once in awhile, I do enjoy ass play...I have had several toys over the years. My latest is the Julian Rios dildo...its fucking huge, and feels great, but I have no desire to have his penis or any other penis in my ass. It feels good, so why not have fun with your ass

Reactions: Ohiojohn

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
they as all men have got a prostate too, according you, don't they feel plasyred when they are stimulated?
being str8 or not it's into possibility to fall in love for a some sex being o the other sex.STOP

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This has been the subject of a lot of dirrerent discussions on this board.
Why do you assume enjoying ass play "feminizes" men? Sexual exploration doesn't belong to just gay men. Straight men do it, as well, obviously. There's nothing feminizing (is that just another word for "gay"?) about it.
The more we know what feels good with our bodies, straight or gay, the better our sexual experiences will be. Why make this out to be a bad thing?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surprise!... Straight men have prostates, too! And, some guys just find the in-and-out motion relaxing.

I'm pretty sure I have viewed and chatted with the guy the OP mentions, and frankly, he is very cool, is not a homophobe, loves his own ass, and has fun being a wild exhibitionist. More power to him!

A/B

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am mostly straight and I'm gonna tell you right now that nothing even close to the size of a full grown penis is going in my ass. I have enjoyed small "bullet" sized vibrators, prostate stimulators, and my wife's fingers, but there's no way in hell I would be comfortable taking anything bigger. You bottom guys are an amazement to me. In my opinion there is a major difference in prostate stimulation and assfucking yourself with a dildo.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Many guys think that anal play is "gay" or "feminine", and therefore won't engage in it. The fact is, it feels good regardless of orientation. When I bottom with a guy, I don't feel like less of a man. I feel like MORE of a man, exploring all the areas that give me pleasure.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and I'm not into ass play at all. I know straight guys who are, and I don't consider it gay at all. But to me, my asshole is a place of great ugliness, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone touching that unholy place. I think I wouldn't be able to think of anything but washing my hands if was fingering the place of never ending crap. And i just couldn't bring my girlfriend to go there. When my friends tell me about getting fingered or rimmed by girls, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor girl who has to spend time down there.

Sorry for being a narrow-minded prude. I don't feel the same way about the flowery beauty of female butts at all. Yeah...

Reactions: hunghorse30

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm straight and I'm not into ass play at all. I know straight guys who are, and I don't consider it gay at all. But to me, my asshole is a place of great ugliness, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone touching that unholy place. I think I wouldn't be able to think of anything but washing my hands if was fingering the place of never ending crap. And i just couldn't bring my girlfriend to go there. When my friends tell me about getting fingered or rimmed by girls, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor girl who has to spend time down there.

Sorry for being a narrow-minded prude. I don't feel the same way about the flowery beauty of female butts at all. Yeah...

HAHAHA!!! That's what douches are for, cleans it right up!

This is actually a debate I've had with someone close to me. Someone bisexual. Felt that any guy who was into ass play, but particularly being penetrated in his ass was automatically queer. I was against him saying that wasn't true as the prostrate is there and many men find out that they enjoy it being massaged. Straight guys end up finding out by experimenting with themselves or a girl introducing it to them. A guy getting pegged is still straight as he's doing it with a female and may not be turned on with the idea of a man doing it. Same as a guy pleasuring himself.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see them as mutually exclusive.

i'd say if a straight guy is attracted to men, then he's not totally straight. simply sticking a finger or something up his arse doesn't make him gay. the prostate is not just for gay guys..

729b4l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had discovered prostate massage long ago. Read about it and experimented with it shortly before being told that I had prostate cancer. It was an incredible feeling that I wish I could still experience. Prostate removed 5 years ago. But, I still enjoy an occasional stimulation of the butt. The prostate is not the only area in there that that can be erotic.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But to me, my asshole is a place of great ugliness, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone touching that unholy place.
Wow, dude... Your parents trained you well.

Obviously you have never been rimmed... If you ever let that happen, you will never feel those ugly thoughts about your asshole again.