Straight guys sticking things up their ass

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I mean this in the nicest way, but stop submitting your opinions as facts Phil.

hmmm... I hate to break this to you... but anything anyone says about anything is an opinion.

Even if you think its a fact... its still just that person's opinion that it is a fact.

And just because a raft of people all believe that a given opinion is factual... it doesn't mean it rises to the level of factual.

Its not my job to qualify every thing I say to explain that what I have to say is my opinion. Any educated person should understand that anything anyone says is an opinion.

So, please, stop accusing me of something I am not doing. I am not responsible for your misunderstanding of the parameters of human communication.
I am making an argument.
And I am not required to slap IMHO on every argument I make.

That being said... an argument is a reasoned postulate supported by example, evidence, or analogy.

So, you go ahead and try to forward an argument that explains how, with all the myriad objects of diverse shapes that a person CAN shove up their own ass... any person choosing a stiff rubber replica of a penis... designed to have about the same flexibility and softness as a penis... and a size either representative or exaggerated of a real penis... go ahead and forward an argument about how that person, making that choice of object to insert, is somehow entirely insensible of what that object is a simulation of and the activity of which that action is a simulation.

There are guys totally uninterested in cocks up their ass who shove all manner of things up in there. And those men may well not have any ideas in their head of being penetrated by a penis.

But any man intentionally shoving a fake penis up his own ass must have some association in mind of penile penetration.

Its not saying he wants to be fucked by a guy... but he definitely wants something shaped like a guys cock shoved in his ass in a manner simulating being fucked.

And guys who live in denial are guys who live in denial.
Grow up and come to grips with your own fantasies. Wanting a dick shaped thing in your butt isn't unmanly... its pretending that that's not what you want that is unmanly.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmmm... I hate to break this to you... but anything anyone says about anything is an opinion.

Even if you think its a fact... its still just that person's opinion that it is a fact.

And just because a raft of people all believe that a given opinion is factual... it doesn't mean it rises to the level of factual.

Its not my job to qualify every thing I say to explain that what I have to say is my opinion. Any educated person should understand that anything anyone says is an opinion.

So, please, stop accusing me of something I am not doing. I am not responsible for your misunderstanding of the parameters of human communication.
I am making an argument.
And I am not required to slap IMHO on every argument I make.

That being said... an argument is a reasoned postulate supported by example, evidence, or analogy.

So, you go ahead and try to forward an argument that explains how, with all the myriad objects of diverse shapes that a person CAN shove up their own ass... any person choosing a stiff rubber replica of a penis... designed to have about the same flexibility and softness as a penis... and a size either representative or exaggerated of a real penis... go ahead and forward an argument about how that person, making that choice of object to insert, is somehow entirely insensible of what that object is a simulation of and the activity of which that action is a simulation.

There are guys totally uninterested in cocks up their ass who shove all manner of things up in there. And those men may well not have any ideas in their head of being penetrated by a penis.

But any man intentionally shoving a fake penis up his own ass must have some association in mind of penile penetration.

Its not saying he wants to be fucked by a guy... but he definitely wants something shaped like a guys cock shoved in his ass in a manner simulating being fucked.

And guys who live in denial are guys who live in denial.
Grow up and come to grips with your own fantasies. Wanting a dick shaped thing in your butt isn't unmanly... its pretending that that's not what you want that is unmanly.

With all of the above, agreed.

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A rubber dildo, cock-shaped, is not a man. It has no ego, no domination illusions, no control, no forced entry. When you take a finger, or a realistic cock up your ass, you MAY (no matter how straight) fantasizing about a real cock stimulating your prostate nerve endings, but when you allow a real human to enter your body, you are at some level permitting domination, violation, and submitting to another. Sex is a mind-thing, I don't see how it's comparable. Just my observation.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do see what you mean, I think, and I agreed with the rest of that post.

But saying there's "no" correlation maybe seems to be putting it a little strongly ?

But still. For at least a thousand years, maybe two or three thousand, philosophers and scientists have been discussing the inter-relationships between minds and bodies. I've even written a book on connected subjects myself.

None of them ever finalised exactly how it works. I think the "gay" world is definitely a social or cultural artefact - clubs and bars, clothing conventions, music etc. The core "Sexuality" - homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual - may be more biological or sociological, I guess, but even that isn't all a matter of anatomy.

Everyone can use their body, or any part of it, however they want to, would be my view. And nobody else should make assumptions from that, or jump to conclusions.

Let's just let other people do whatever they like, unless it impacts upon us directly, and let's not rush to apply labels.

:smile:

So a man who likes anal/rectal stimulation means he's gay?

Is that natural, or just a social construct? If it's natural, then does this mean that arse fucking is part of the "gay brain"? Even if it were, there is no evidence to support that.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with all the myriad objects of diverse shapes that a person CAN shove up their own ass... .

That's a hell of a sentence.

A myriad of objects I'll give ya, but diverse shapes is pushing it. Squares, triangles and rectangles don't get the job done.

A light blue cylindrical shaped piece of rubber got the job done for me and my girl.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A rubber dildo, cock-shaped, is not a man. It has no ego, no domination illusions, no control, no forced entry. When you take a finger, or a realistic cock up your ass, you MAY (no matter how straight) fantasizing about a real cock stimulating your prostate nerve endings, but when you allow a real human to enter your body, you are at some level permitting domination, violation, and submitting to another. Sex is a mind-thing, I don't see how it's comparable. Just my observation.

For guys who who self fuck with fake cocks... other men's opinions of what is or isn't gay are a threat they fear.
They either hide their activity... or they rationalize how its not "really" homoerotic because its not an actual guy.

But your argument fails because there IS always a man involved.

The person choosing to shove a fake dick up his ass is a Man.

He is fucking himself with a fake cock. Likely, if it were physiologically possible, he would fuck himself with his own cock.

It is a man doing the insertion... the slow grind down to fake balls deep... the thrusting... and the moaning.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's a hell of a sentence.

A myriad of objects I'll give ya, but diverse shapes is pushing it. Squares, triangles and rectangles don't get the job done.

A light blue cylindrical shaped piece of rubber got the job done for me and my girl.

Search on line... there are plenty of triangles and rectangles that doctors have had to remove... pretty much exclusively from men's asses.

I have seen reports of knives, forks, cellphones, and flashlights ( with the light turned ON, of course ) not to mention gerbils, snakes, melons and more.

You would be hard pressed to find a category of thing that COULD be shoved up a mans' ass that has never been found up in there.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't rationally say that a Guy who likes doing anything to himself, or having a woman do those things, is gay or even bi. Both those terms imply there is some sort of male on male interaction. So unless the activity is accompanied by a male participant or fantasies about a male participant....I can't call it gay or bi.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't rationally say that a Guy who likes doing anything to himself, or having a woman do those things, is gay or even bi. Both those terms imply there is some sort of male on male interaction. So unless the activity is accompanied by a male participant or fantasies about a male participant....I can't call it gay or bi.

no you are closed-mind.
the difference almong str8 or not is in relationship.
Bi men or gay men are ok for a m-m relationship it makes them gay not what they put in their ass.
all men have prostate, and all men can stimulate it for an "orgasm". That's it

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no you are closed-mind.
the difference almong str8 or not is in relationship.
Bi men or gay men are ok for a m-m relationship it makes them gay not what they put in their ass.
all men have prostate, and all men can stimulate it for an "orgasm". That's it

Obviously you completely missed my point in that post....re-read it then respond.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For guys who who self fuck with fake cocks... other men's opinions of what is or isn't gay are a threat they fear.
They either hide their activity... or they rationalize how its not "really" homoerotic because its not an actual guy.

But your argument fails because there IS always a man involved.

The person choosing to shove a fake dick up his ass is a Man.

He is fucking himself with a fake cock. Likely, if it were physiologically possible, he would fuck himself with his own cock.

It is a man doing the insertion... the slow grind down to fake balls deep... the thrusting... and the moaning.
So if I fuck myself with a tiny object, I'm not gay because it's obvious that it's just for prostate stimulation. But if it's longer, like maybe a small dick-like object, then I'm gay or bi because the object is more cock-like.
Really? So what length of an object determines whether it's a gay thing or just a straight-for-sexual-exploration/satisfaction. What's the cut-off point?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if I fuck myself with a tiny object, I'm not gay because it's obvious that it's just for prostate stimulation. But if it's longer, like maybe a small dick-like object, then I'm gay or bi because the object is more cock-like.
Really? So what length of an object determines whether it's a gay thing or just a straight-for-sexual-exploration/satisfaction. What's the cut-off point?

Lol

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its fair to say, nothing MAKES you gay or bi or straight , you just are or are not. Anal or any other stimulation sexually is good and if it makes you and/or your partner either of the moment or longer term have fun and sets you all cumming like a waterfall or whatever that's great. But love the way people get so defensive. Fantasies are fantasies, if a labeled straight person likes to be sexually stimulated (or fucked like a jackhammer) by another person of the same sex - then if a label must be applied then surely it must be at least bi.... but who really cares these days , we are all human - sexuality should be and in my opinion is fluid. Enjoy !!

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's lighten up.... When i was younger - young to be exact :) and i got to know about homosexuality (note that ability to understand anything in the true and correct way, at this age, is not very good, so, quite frequently, i understood other things than the ones i was supposed to) i was under the impression that, if someone is gay, like a man in this case, he should or MUST!! put things up his ass. So, i tried to do the same. Without any luck. Without any luck at all, beacuse i tried to put huge things that could absolutely NOT go in for nothing, not in my ass, not in anoyone's ass.... Yeah, young and ambitious, so that's why i went for the king size, not just any size, who do you think i am..... So, using my little brains-quite the oposite to the huge size of the wanna be stick up toys- I came to the conclusion...... that i was not homosexual.... (fail sound starts....) Too bad i can't upload the sound..... And they all lived, firmly ever after.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was on YahooIM today, and a straight male contact sent me his cam invite.

Within 15 minutes he was asking me if I minded seeing him shove stuff up his butt-hole... I watched him for a few, but got bored.

Takes all kinds, right?

A/B

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaa this thread is funny. Who gives a fuck if a guy - straight, gay or anything inbetween - wants to stick a dildo up his ass? Sticking a dildo in your hole doesn't make you gay, being sexually attracted to guys makes you gay..by society's definition. If you want to get fucked by a guy then yeah you're 'gay' or 'bi', if you want to fuck yourself with a dildo but have no sexual attraction to guys then you're blatantly not.

But in any case what should it matter? It's this messed up society that tries to pin labels on people, categorising them as gay straight or bi. If you fancy or fall in love with a girl that's great, if you fancy or fall in live with a guy that's great too. I really hope that one day there won't be such a big thing made of sexuality. At the moment when I introduce my boyfriend to someone their like oh you're gay, I never knew. And it's like, why label me as gay? I just happened to fall in love with Tom and it happens to be he's a guy. Sorry, gong a little bit off topic but it really fucks me off how people label people or things as gay as though it's some kind of sub species. Even in this thread you have 'straight' guys trying to say ass play is or isn't 'gay' in a bid to distance themselves from 'gayness' because clearly it's so wrong and scary...fucks me off so much!

Reactions: nudeguy1958