Straight Horny Girl, Looking To Trade Pics...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oooo no i think you just got your overly bloated head stuck up yours is all :-D have fun eating dogs!

hm, ignorant, condescending, racist, judgmental, fucktarded.... it's the whole package, ladies! Final Fantasy fan, to boot.
Is this some pathetic display of bravado, attempting to ingratiate yourself to some girl on the internet, or are you really this much of an idiot?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have all day to sit around and argue with the abysmally retarded, sorry. I'm not going to respond to every stupid thing you say, you and your opinion couldn't possibly mean less to me. I can't think of anything more pathetic than waiting around in this thread to try and get the last word in in some ridiculous online argument over absolutely nothing. so... have fun with that. I'm moving on.

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THIRD PAGE THIRD PAGE!!! MOVE DOOOOOWWWWNNNN!!!!! and thanks for telling me that you don't care :) it means a lot.

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't believe what he said cuz of the 160IQ. I had the same assumptions before reading his, and upon reading it, therefore saw a similar conclusion drawn from someone who's not a complete dumbass. Whether real or not, I don't like people who come here to show off. What's so "supportive" about that? Is it your way of gaining some minute bit of confidence?
Who's the one taking the pictures of you? Doesn't seem like it's autocam function, more like someone holding it. If it's your bf/husband... why would he take pics of you for you to "show off" over here? ...

exhibitionerica

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Andrew2500,

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you??? Well I thought I was supporting by getting men excited! I like cocks of all sizes. I take my pics with a tripod and enjoy doing it. Nope I'm single. Why is everyone a skeptic lol.

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just bothered me a bit. When I hear women who try to show off or try to impress, it's just something I don't like that much. Wasn't meant to diss you or such.

On a completely different sidenote. If it is true that you're the one taking the pics, and you're single, how's about a little softcore picture of your feet.
I sort of got a female foot fetish, though on a scale of 1 to 10 it's about 4. No nylon/stocking/socks/shoes/long nails/dirt/fruit/bizarre shit. Just pure a clean pic of you, but focused on the feet. Would be a very nice thing to do for me :p

Take care

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh I don't care if Erica is a woman...'she' does nothing for me.

And Pirate...It's not homophobic to not want to jack off for a guy. Do gay guys like to jack off for straight women? It's just not nice. It's deceptive and really, really creepy.

I've seen (and had) better anyways :tongue: