Straight men and Blow Jobs

Pleasurer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I feel str8 and are not interested in the "gay concept". But, yes...guys have sucked me. And yes, I liked it

Media
Very Interesting reply, I completely agree.....

I consider myself Straight. I have no interest in guy on guy sex. I have had 3 way sex MFM, and during that time I was ok with touching or getting playfull, but seriously all the focus was on her. I had no interest in him, and I dont think he had any in me either.

I'd say less then 5% contact between him and I. The other 95% was all about her and us with her- not him and I.

All typos are not the fault of the writer....:
yeah that's why you're bumping cocks in your portfolio photos. :rolleyes:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 90% straight in that 25 years ago a lawyer talked me into letting him give me a BJ. It was weird but I did get off. 10 years ago a married doctor friend propositioned me and gave me one of the hottest BJs of my life. I got together with him more than once. I've been hit on by other men all my teen and adult life but don't invite or pursue these m/m experiences. I love women and I like looking at and hearing about other men's cocks and their sexual and general life practices. This does not make me gay or bi. It reflects that I am a man, I have a cock, I am a sexual being and don't live my life in a rigid box or under the limitations of someone else's labels.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So what % gay are you if you're straight but when you get a BJ from a guy you close your eyes and imagine it's a woman sucking you?
Well, at band camp, we round anything below 4% down to the next lower percentile and anything over 5% up to the next higher percentile.

Example: round 84% down to 80%. Round 85% up to 90%. Kapish?

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Closet cases? What crap. I'm out and gay, but have, on occasion, hooked up with straight men. Sex is sex. Sexuality has a lot more to do with the feelings and attraction to the other person. Fucking a gay man...getting blown by a gay man doesn't make someone not straight. That's ridiculous.

I'll agree to the above statement to an extent.. however... sexuality has to do not only with feeling and attraction but also with desire and action. I'm prone to go along with the Kinsey theory... NO ONE is completely straight, or completely gay. We are all sexual beings. We have all been curious about the same or opposite sex at one point in our lives. and chances are we've all at least experimented.. and even if we haven't it's due to fear of the unknown.. and fear of enjoying oneself. I myself identify as 100% homosexual simply because I am perfectly incapable of forming romantic attachment to females... plus, in most cases, they don't do much for me sexually. However, I have, in the past messed around with females.. I got off... and I enjoyed it... because even though our mentality counts for more sexuality wise than anything else.. we are all also biological beings. If it feels good.. and it gets certain chemicals in your brain going... you are going to enjoy it whether or not you mentally identify with that gender in a sexual format. In essence, everyone is bisexual.. to some extent.

Have you, the gay man who accused these men of being closet cases, forgotten that many gay men fuck women before they have the strength or courage to come out? Does fucking these women make them not gay? Pshaw.

Sex is beautiful. Sometimes the partner doesn't matter nearly as much as the release the sex provides.

As for this above statement from you however.... you are literally contradicting yourself. Many gay men do fuck women before having the strength or courage to come out... but that's just it.... it's BEFORE they've come out. Yes, they're still gay even though they've fucked women if that's how they identify themselves for whatever reason.. but what you're implying is that these so called straight individuals simply are trying something out to figure themselves out... which really isn't what this discussion is about.. it's about desire... not confusion. We're talking about men who know they like the vag... identify as 100% straight.. but still would allow a guy to go down on them. Not men who have been told their whole lives that it's right for a guy to be with another guy.. are trying to fit into societal standards.. and thus do so for a while.. then realize they like women, and thus "come out" and thereafter are with women. You just can't compare it like that.

That's my opinions on the matter. Take them or leave them, but at least read them and try to understand. Perhaps then the light will click and we'll stop getting all these repeat posts about the same god forsaken thing. ::sigh::

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha this is hilarious... hell some of the best blowjobs I've gotten were from straight guys and boy do they like getting it up the ass too. I think that people are WAY too hung up on being labled. Someone asked me last week If I considered myself gay or bi ...I told them I considered myself sexual. You cannot help who you're attracted too and you'll find the strangest things will attract you about different people. If more people opened their minds a bit there would be less problems between the differnet lifestyles. I'm not saying go door to door trying out all your neighbors....altho that could be interesting :) ... but serisouly, sex is sex... making love is TOTALLY different. Why let society make you feel guilty about what you do privately.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hahaha this is hilarious... hell some of the best blowjobs I've gotten were from straight guys and boy do they like getting it up the ass too. I think that people are WAY too hung up on being labled. Someone asked me last week If I considered myself gay or bi ...I told them I considered myself sexual. You cannot help who you're attracted too and you'll find the strangest things will attract you about different people. If more people opened their minds a bit there would be less problems between the differnet lifestyles. I'm not saying go door to door trying out all your neighbors....altho that could be interesting :) ... but serisouly, sex is sex... making love is TOTALLY different. Why let society make you feel guilty about what you do privately.

I have to agree wholeheartedly here on all counts.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can't see how you could be 100% straight if you're having sex with another man.

Close your eyes. Someone starts sucking your cock. It responds.
You open your eyes, and it's a guy. As you are about to blow, how much do you really care?

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have all been curious about the same or opposite sex at one point in our lives. and chances are we've all at least experimented.. and even if we haven't it's due to fear of the unknown.. and fear of enjoying oneself.

It seems every time this subject is broached, the strait guy is always to blame. He's too weak or afraid to admit he wants cock. No, we're not in denial. Why the fuck is it so hard for you fruitcakes to understand that there are straight guys that have zero interest in fucking dudes? I don't care if you blew a "straight" guy or he blew you. The "straight" guy with his dick in your mouth is the one in denial. There are plenty of guys that have absolutely no desire to fool around with other guys, and it's not due to bullshit like "fear of enjoying oneself."

I find it ironic how the gay guys on this site always accuse the straight men of being in denial. "No man, you're not really strait, you just don't know how much you love cock yet." Don't you guys get all offended when people insist that you're not really gay? You're just confused? Maybe you're sick? It's ok, you don't have to be gay long, we can cure you! You want acceptance? Then fucking just accept there are strait guys that are *gasp* ACTUALLY STRAIT and don't want to diddle dudes, damnit.