Straight men and Blow Jobs

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop being so overly sensitive fence sitter. It's just a word and I did not mean it as a slur I meant it as in my fellow gay men. I can see that you never learned how to read or understand context clues in school. :rolleyes:

hmmm the clue i saw was anyone else "dislike"... that was enough for me. Say what you mean...don't leave it to interpretation. We will not even get into educational accomplishments. I was not an English major nor have I ever claimed to be...and it's obvious you never took any interpersonal communications classes. I bet you're sooo lonely.

hmmm the clue i saw was anyone else "dislike"... that was enough for me. Say what you mean...don't leave it to interpretation. We will not even get into educational accomplishments. I was not an English major nor have I ever claimed to be...and it's obvious you never took any interpersonal communications classes. I bet you're sooo lonely.
I'll bet that you don't like queens or nelly men either when it comes to sexual attraction, but are just afraid to admit it. ;)

I've done my share... but that wasn't the issue... AGAIN as I said...it's sometimes just about sex...nothing else.
Yeah and if it's about sex and sexual attraction, if those men really were heterosexual or straight they wouldn't be having sex with you or any other man. :rolleyes: Face it bud, not everyone is bisexual like you are even if you wish that those hot straight men you see and lust after are but you know that you'll never be able to have them and that they don't want or have sex with men.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha I do not seek straight guys out...the only "self proclaimed" straight guys i've messed with came to me... again... why is it so important to you to discuss this? I don't wish anyone to be bisexual...I dont have to go looking for sex and for the record...i think you're just some lonely guy that wishes they could have sex...and take your frustrations out on anyone else that may cross your path who does ... the fact you emailed me to burn you point into the ground is a bit much...get a life man.

hahaha I do not seek straight guys out...the only "self proclaimed" straight guys i've messed with came to me... again... why is it so important to you to discuss this? I don't wish anyone to be bisexual...I dont have to go looking for sex and for the record...i think you're just some lonely guy that wishes they could have sex...and take your frustrations out on anyone else that may cross your path who does ... the fact you emailed me to burn you point into the ground is a bit much...get a life man.
Bud, those men aren't straight and everyone knows it but you. Heck even they know it! They're just closet queens and nothing else. If they were so straight or heterosexual to begin with why were they going out wanting and seeking out sex with men in the first place? Duh! They're gay or bisexual but closeted! :rolleyes: I have a partner and we frequently have sex and are going to have it tonight so yes I do have sex quite often. Do you go up to Lesbian women and tell them how they secretly want or should have sex with you since you're a bisexual man and they must secretly want sex with men? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bud, those men aren't straight and everyone knows it but you. Heck even they know it! They're just closet queens and nothing else. If they were so straight or heterosexual to begin with why were they going out wanting and seeking out sex with men in the first place? Duh! They're gay or bisexual but closeted! :rolleyes: I have a partner and we frequently have sex and are going to have it tonight so yes I do have sex quite often. Do you go up to Lesbian women and tell them how they secretly want or should have sex with you? :rolleyes:

lol

no..but if they made a move and I thought they were hot...i'd hit it :)

We're done...someone else can take over banter with this retard...

anyone?...anyone?....Bueller?...anyone?....

lol

See, you're trying to say that somehow most or all people are bisexual like you are when this is not true. Have fun with all the closet cases you want bud they're not worth the time or the effort! ;)

I'll be honest, I've had REALLY bad experiences with married closeted/down low men
and there was way too much drama over nothing, flakiness on his part and pointless
sacrifices to our friendship, the married closeted/DL (down low) guy expected me to
play his therapist/solve his problems that only he can solve or decides not to, and
yes sometimes even abuse/violence/insane jealousy towards me since I'm out, and I've
never had sex with a closeted/down low guy and I don't intend to now. I let closet cases lead their sad and pathetic lives and I just sit back and watch since it's all going to end in disaster or a trainwreck for them since they live their life as an entire lie and eventually it will come back and bite them in the ass, or explode in their face. Let's face it the closet cases who are bisexual or gay men and have sex with men or call themselves straight are very fucked up and need lots of help or therapy and again it is THEIR choice to stay in the closet and live their life as a total lie full of bullshit.

OCJock-That's a rather silly and biphobic viewpoint to have about men who are bisexual yet are more sexually/romantically attracted to women and just want or have sex with men. This makes you a self loathing biphobic bisexual.

Men like that are not heterosexual or straight at all even if you think that they
are, or even if they claim that they are when they have at least a sexual attraction
to both men and women. That's just the closet and biphobia speaking from their viewpoint and your viewpoint about them.

Someone's sexuality is more than just who they fall in love with. What about sexual
attraction, sexual fantasies, or countless other factors? Face it bud if those guys you had sex with really were straight they wouldn't be doing you in the first place! ;) If you are an adult male and you have sex with a man and you are sexually attracted
to women too this makes you bisexual. You have at least sexual attraction to both
sexes/genders and if you actually were heterosexual or straight you would not be attracted to men at all or seeking out sex with men at all.

Ignorance isn't always bliss...
Let me guess you are one of those gay men who thinks that all men somehow want sex with men, or that even straight men do or somehow should have sex with men since you want it. :rolleyes: Way to be heterophobic. I respect heterosexual and straight men (not the closeted bisexual and gay men who call themselves "straight" as they are liars) and I don't hit on them or ask them for sex, or think that deep down they really do want sex with me since they don't and it's just as ignorant as a bisexual or straight man thinking that us homos somehow want pussy or should have sex with a woman. :rolleyes:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol

If he's really in Europe (HA!) he's going to have to go to sleep soon. (Unless he's on Meth or something. But with 60 posts on his first day, and it's well after midnight there, I don't know what made me think of that....)

If he's really in Europe (HA!) he's going to have to go to sleep soon. (Unless he's on Meth or something. But with 60 posts on his first day, and it's well after midnight there, I don't know what made me think of that....)
Nope I do not use meth unlike a lot of Texans. I drink a lot of coffee. ;)

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hell, I'm going back to fb game ....2 pages of posts since 1/2 time...I saw enough of individuals like RTB when I did my psych rotation to know it's pointless to argue with certain mind-sets. Oh, and BTW, (Euro-trash faggot), after my buds leave I' m gonna eat and fuck my gf's pussy till the wee hours of the morning.

Hell, I'm going back to fb game ....2 pages of posts since 1/2 time...I saw enough of individuals like RTB when I did my psych rotation to know it's pointless to argue with certain mind-sets. Oh, and BTW, (Euro-trash faggot), after my buds leave I' m gonna eat and fuck my gf's pussy till the wee hours of the morning.
Bitch please! You only wish that you were straight or heterosexual and it doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend you're still bisexual since you are sexually attracted to men. Are you going to let your buds suck you off since you're a closet case on the down low? :rolleyes: Oh but don't kiss! That would be too "gay"! :rolleyes:

This is all based on the fantasy that lots of bisexual and homosexual men have about
"converting" a heterosexual man or giving him a taste of homosexual sex or the
homoerotic with another man. Sometimes it's all based on the old highschool
mentality and the models look like the hot jock that every gay man wanted yet could
never have. It's just all based on a fantasy as men who are actually heterosexual or
straight do not have sex with other men at all.

I don't know any straight or heterosexual men who actually have or want sex with men.

I have met lots of closet cases who are really bisexual and gay men who call
themselves "straight" but let's be real they only think that they are heterosexual
and it's easy for everyone to tell that they are anything but that.