Straight men and Blow Jobs

TMK_BALLY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am Straight, like i like women and date women but i get horny off the thoughts of giving another guy a B/J. Is this Normal. I think Gay sex/Kissing/etc is disgusting. I dunno i just get really horny of thinking about giving my m8's head. ?????????????/

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would not let a guy give me a blowjob. A blowjob is another word for oral sex, sex being the key word.

Also, for the anti-label brigade and why blah blah blah, welcome to being human. We classify/label everything.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
May I add my non-scientific assessment or observation: There is an adult book store about a half a mile from my home. When I go by, there are usually 10 or less cars in the parking lot during the weekday evenings. Late Friday and Saturday nights are another story. HOWEVER, after Monday night football YOU CAN'T GET IN THE PARKING LOT ! Minimum of 30 to 40 cars.

To complete my field work, I went in there on a Monday night about 11pm after a game. I will admit I have dropped by on a weekend night on a few occasions. That Monday night it was practally standing room only. There were times when there were two to three guys standing around a booth waiting their turn. Now, I am no judge of a guy's sexuality unless he is carrying a purse, but most of these guys appeared to be straight, particually the ones that spent less than ten minutes in the booth, came out and immediatly headed out the front door. Perhaps a little weak kneed also. I can only assume that they got what they came for and that it didn't cost them alot of tokens either.

Thus my conclusion is that a spectator sport where a bunch of fit men in tight pants who tackle and hug each other for three hours, must boost the testerone level to the extent that these guys, who have probabaly watched the game in a bar, just need someone to relieve all that tension before they get home to the wife or whatever. Based on the number of cars in the parking lot late Sunday afternoon and evening during football season, this conclusion might apply also. Sadly, bookstores aren't my thing, so I am left with the fantasy of all those straight boys/men busting a nut, as I drive by.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pendulum said it best. Humans have an innate need to classify everything in order to understand it better...so we'll always have labels no matter how hard you fight it.

I've been saying it my whole life and I'll say it until I die, a 100% straight man won't let another man anywhere near his cock, balls or asshole unless he's unable to clearly make decisions or he's desperate for whatever will be gained by allowing it to happen [money, drugs...etc.]

Any dude who has those desires to do it with a person of the same sex willfully is not 100% straight. But what's wrong w/ that? It's okay if you're bi and you indulge occasionally in some man-love.

Chill the fuck out, buddy.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I now have a policy of not doing anything with those who perceive themselves to be str8 (unless, I'm real drunk). It got awkward last time.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get that someone who is 100% straight has NO attraction to men. I'm curious to find out if the 100% Straights associate getting a blowjob from a guy as having gay tendencies. So, the men who are 100% Str8, would you accept a blowjob from a man, if the situation presented itself, if it has been a really long time since you had any sex, if you were just drunk enough, any other situation?

Are you 100% gay? If the situation was on you to receive a blowjob from a woman - would you let her? Could you let her? Or would you not be able to sustain a boner?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
100% str8 men would in no way let another dude suck them or fuck the dude or vice versa. There are exceptions, 1, when you are in prison and either have no other alternative or it is forced upon you and 2, If you are living on the street and doing it for money to support yourself . If you're a sane, financially stable and a free man and regularly engage in homosexual sex in some form you are GAY or BISEXUAL to some degree. If you believe otherwise you are delusional and in need of a canoe to paddle your ass down the river of DE NILE !!! You can cry let's not get caught up on labels all you want if that allows you to sleep easier in the knowledge that in no way do you identify with the scourge of society but your actions become you !!!

My girl NJQT said it best :

"If your cock is in another mans ass or mouth you are either gay or bisexual" !!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you're a sane, financially stable and a free man and regularly engage in homosexual sex in some form you are GAY or BISEXUAL to some degree.
Can't really quibble about your statement, but who gives a fuck? You are 70/30 yourself. Where do you fit in? Do you ever get tired of hearing the rules read out? I sure do. You can be yourself and flout all the rules.