Straight Men and Their Assholes

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, reading this I'm reminded of the episode in Sex and the City (don't suppose many straight men have watched that, lol) where Miranda has a bf who likes to talk dirty during sex. All goes well until she says "you love my finger in your ass" and bang, the relationship is over. The point being he did love her finger in his ass, but no-one was allowed to say so. OK, it's fiction, but I think it made a point.

Reactions: iluvmen

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this dude says no way, no thanks, not interested. i've had alot of sex talk discussions w/ straight friend who have told me alotta junk, but no one i know has any facination with his ass hole. yeah, i even hate the smell of my own shit. guess im all screwed up. love a woman to pull my ass into her as im fuckin her, or even face fuckin, but stay away from my stink hole.

see thats the big difference boys beteen str8 & gays sex. i luv the smell of fresh pussy, can eat nuzzle and smell that all night, but i dont want to be anywhere near a shit hole, thanks. (i think its all gr8 for those who like shit holes, more power to them, but to answer the question, this str8 guys "relationship" with my hole is it's pretty str8 forward, its for shit to escape.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's funny because I'm a gay man and I have no interest in anything going on back there. I've tried many times but it never does anything for me, so no I would not like play back there. I do have a "Straight" friend who loves ass play, from me rimming him to fucking him. (this guy is of course not straight but has no come to terms with his sexuality yet) Just all I can say, different strokes for different folks. If you like ass play, good for you, if someone doesnt than don't knock them down.

WDWD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a straight man. I have always played with my ass, and only found relationships satisfying if the woman is into my bottom. I started fingering my anus soon after I started masturbating to orgasm at age 11. I lost my anal virginity when I was twenty to a woman several years older than me. We were a couple for a few years when I was in college. She was very assertive and had a thing about male asses. She fingered my hole all the time and spoiled me for any woman who wouldn't. I've had other women do it too, including a woman I fell in love with when I was still in my twenties, who was the first to lick my anus, and the first who took my cock up her ass. My wife likes to lick and finger me. The one thing she won't do is use toys on me; I own a collection of butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, and prostate massagers that only see action when I'm alone masturbating. She doesn't like the idea at all, though she likes me to lift my legs or bend over so she can spank me, bite my buttocks, lick my anus, lubricate it and insert a finger or fingers to pleasure me. She knows about the prostate and how to make me have a really intense orgasm.

The phobia a lot of men have about their asses is beginning to weaken, though it's still there as seen by some of the responses here. Enjoying having your anus played doesn't make a man gay. Wanting to have sex exclusively with men makes you gay. There's this whole stupid stereotype that equates being penetrated with homosexuality...you don't hear people saying that a man who wants to penetrate a woman in the ass is gay, or that a woman who likes receiving oral sex is a lesbian. Sexual orientation is about who--man or woman--you want to have sex with. Whatever kind of sex. It's not about who does what and how.

The asshole is highly erotic. Having it licked or penetrated stimulates countless nerves. Besides the prostate and seminal vesicles, which produce semen and respond to stimulation of the perineum (the area between your balls and anus) as well as to penetration, there is also the base of the penis, which goes deep into the body. That responds to anal play too. If you're concerned about cleanliness, have an enema and wash up. Use lots of lube when you stick things in. Enjoy! (And don't listen to the uptight idiots with their stereotypes and phobias. Butt play rules!)

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When my lover and I take a shower together, I will turn around and lean forward a bit and grab the towel bar while she takes her finger and gently probes my asshole. She doesn't go too far in and I would not want her to.

It's a very different feeling when she does it. It's mostly all pleasure and I enjoy it. It is hard to describe the feeling but I do like it.

heyjason

Experimental Member
Media
I consider myself a straight man, though I've spent some time fantasizing, but my partner has used her fingers on my ass during sex and I have used a vibrator on more than one occasion.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anal play is a major part of my sex life. My wife is very good and is good receiver as well as an excellent giver; I love it when she inserts a finger when I'm about to cum. A prostate massage adds a whole new level of excitement and I love it when I cum this way.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious as to what the relationship straight men have to their assholes.

It's a taboo subject that makes men squirm and rarely if ever bring up or explore. It's off limits and only for shitting -seems to be the norm.

It's verboten territory in straight sex to even touch his asshole- or so I assume - even a clean one. I know it is pleasurable on a purely physical level but maybe not emotionally. Maybe it's a lack of willing partners.

Is there a certain "machismo" which requires leaving this area untouched and never penetrated because there is so much emotional baggage connected to the place and a man's sense of being a man would be violated? Inching over to the passive side (read gay) is very uncomfortable I would assume. Even among gay tops there is this issue. It's usually about power and submission, about being the MAN.

If any straight men have ever been rimmed down there or if some even like being fucked do tell. And if there were willing female partners would you be open to exploring anal play.

I believe that it is a treasure trove of pleasure that is firmly shut for straight men because of their egos. What say you?

I like how you mention gay tops have a problem with it too. It is ENTIRELY about their (i.e. men) sense of masculinity. According to what I've read, back in Ancient Greece & Rome, being penetrated meant you were "gay". The fear of effeminate characteristics goes back to England in the 19th century.

Social stigmas & norms aside, anal pleasure is a MALE feature biologically speaking. Females don't have a pleasure spot in their anuses, yet that's the entire focus of anal sex for heterosexual couples in our culture; it's entirely contradictory. The reason for this is the same; penetration indicates submission and femininity in our culture. Thus, men (gay and straight) scream like a little boy whenever the topic is mentioned. It ties into homophobia very well (remember my mention the fear of effeminate characteristics?). Yes, I am indicating that there are gay men who are homophobic.

I think every guy should try it at least 3 times under the right circumstances before being able to truly judge it.

Reactions: BIGBULL29 and Bdglf

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's very strange to see how my phrasing of things, as well as how I go about thinking on them, has changed in 3 years.

I mean, the fear of effeminate characteristics is far older than the 19th century. It was used as a tool in the feudal era, and maybe even before? I think I've read that defeated armies would not only be sold into slavery, but also penetrated anally by the victorious soldiers...as a way of "cementing their new status as slaves" I guess.

No wonder being penetrated is thought of as effeminate and undesirable!

Reactions: bigwillywonka
D

deleted994618

I like for my entire body to be worshiped, from head to toe. Definitely won't say no to a willing tongue or finger but I don't want a dildo .

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy who claims to be str8 is a greedy anal-play enthusiast.

AssPlay5537's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Honey, corporate capitalism and all it's identity spectrums it depends on to keep functioning are falling apart because of the corona virus. We should all expect a lot more of this as the communities and networks people depend on for validating their purely socialized sense of sense likewise fall apart. A situation like this seriously delves deeper into your psychology than any of us are typically comfortable with. Honestly, it's really sad. :worried:

But I suppose it still gives a lot more fuel to this fire. I can't wait to see how triggered people might get by my comment here.

By the way, I'm speaking as a citizen of the USA, where things are...well...falling apart. :confused:

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
straight man here, i never feel any arousal coming from my anus, my wife often tries to massage it, put a finger inside and has even rimmed me, it kinda turned her on so i actually just allowed it to please her, i didn't asked. everytime shes sucking my cock she reaches around my anus kinda trying to get me exited but it really does nothing.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
straight man here, i never feel any arousal coming from my anus, my wife often tries to massage it, put a finger inside and has even rimmed me, it kinda turned her on so i actually just allowed it to please her, i didn't asked. everytime shes sucking my cock she reaches around my anus kinda trying to get me exited but it really does nothing.

Don't know why anyone don't get any arousal at all from rimming or a woman stick her finger or two in the asshole and and massaging the prostate a bit. Anyone who don't get something from either of those two is missing out on a bit. I used to get it done by woman when I was in the service and stationed in the orient. Never a problem to find a woman to do that. Here in the USA woman are much different and many will not do it even for hire. Some reason many think licking an asshole is dirty and many just won't stick their fingers in places like that. I enjoy licking a woman's asshole and sticking a couple of fingers in a woman's asshole... My wife never allows me to do anything like that to her asshole and she would not even consider doing such a thing to me. Just the way my Catholic wife is, she has not given me a BJ in many years as we have aged.