Straight men gets blow jobs from gay men

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by Marcusvenicius, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Marcusvenicius

Marcusvenicius New Member

Albums:
    It's a eternal controversy, no matter how many times it was discussed. Some straight men do get blow jobs and even fuck a gay men. All depends on the circumstances! And they are not homosexuals themselves. Depends on their degree of sex addiction, lack of women and other factors like narcissism or exhibitionism. Take for instance the cases of men who fucks goats on rural areas! There is no women or gay men around. In the movie "Shame" Michael Fassbender play a sex addict man who in a occasion or another gets a blow job from a gay man. The TV series OZ deals with the same subject, this time, sex in prisons. Countless of movies and series were made about the subject. A man is considered homosexual if there is some spiritual and love involved and not a mere desire to release carnal desires.

2. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am

Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit logic? Please point me to a legitimate publication that supports this ridiculous notion.

3. Brisler

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you know that this has been discussed over and over (there are four threads on this subject on page one of this section alone), then why the hell didn't you place the comment in one of the existing threads?

Honestly, I've given up on this entire subject, but if you are aware of the other threads (you even seem to be responding to one of them?), then for the love of God stop flooding the forum with this tedious subject.

And please stop using movies and tv-series as documentation of your belief. I saw Bela Lugosi play a vampire once. Doesn't mean vampires exist...

4. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Booooooooooom

5. Marcusvenicius

Albums:
    Here we go! Read the Kinsey reports! See the TV series OZ! You may not like a blow job from a gay guy but believe me some other men do. Besides you are not the center of the Universe and should not decide that everyone are like you! You probably don't realize that straight men has a lot of strange fetishes. Maybe you think that a cross dresser is a homosexual and it is NOT! Or that some straight men uses tampax under their underwear to feel close to a pussy etc.

6. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    None of that bullshit you're spouting makes a man gay or bisexual. A man can like taking a dildo up the ass for all I care. It's gay, when 2 MEN are doing it to each other. No, I'm not the center of the universe, NOR did I make up the terms or definitions that you all spend countless hours trying to rewrite.

GET OVER IT!!! You all will NEVER fuck or suck, or be sucked by, a straight man. It's an oxymoronic occurance that WILL NEVER HAPPEN, because it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Please just accept that and find something new to wish for...

7. Marcusvenicius

Albums:
  8. Marcusvenicius

Albums:
  9. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Smh...posting the same shit in different threads, won't make it any more valid to the argument. Who you fuck is a choice. Your sexual orientation may not be....but who you CHOOSE to fuck...is just that....a CHOICE. So men who fuck men....are at the very least (by a definition that predates ALL of us) bisexual by way of a homosexual act. Period.

#9 NC_BBC, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  10. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok,..... let's go over this YET AGAIN .....
    A sexual act between two willing male participants... is gay.
    No grey area here.
    Get over it.
    If you blow/ get blown by another guy,.... gay.
    Prison, drunk, addict.... doesn't matter..... gay.

This retarded subject is payback for all the times fools go on the ' Ask A Woman' forum & ask " what do you think of my dick?"...

11. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's honestly what I think freak. Like "I wonder if this is how women feel allllllllllllllllll the time"...

12. Petrolhead

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    i think it is more about self-identification. i know at least one 'straight' man who has sex with other men but would never identify as gay

13. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's why the term BISEXUAL exists.

14. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Member

I can accept that the definition of "homosexual" might be open to discussion (although that would in itself be a tedious subject too), but why does there seem to be an obsession with so many people here about straight men engaging in sexual acts (particularly acts of oral sex) with gay and/or bisexual men? In the ordinary course of events it doesn't happen.

15. okiebud

okiebud Member

Albums:
    I found this interesting it's from Webmd.

Many Straight Men Have Gay Sex

It seems even the medical community acknowledges that straight men have gay sex. They are not called bisexual in the article. I can find more articles stating the same thing. But I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince someone who hasn't seen straight men do gay things. The fact is almost all gay and bi men have seen straight men do things.
    You don't know what your neighbour who has a loving wife and 2 children has done or might do. He looks straight, he acts straight because he is straight. He wont tell you that he might have jacked and sucked off his best friend when he was growing up. Or possibly messed around a couple times with a guy in the dorm.
    All that happened before knew him. He ain't done it since and don't really care to. To me that is a straight man who did something gay.

16. Brisler

Gold Member

Albums:
    That article has nothing to with the subject, really. It never claims that a man can have sex with men and still be straight, nor does it claim that it makes him gay. It's simply a study of on the sexual behavior of self-identified straight men who have sex with men, and the risks involved.

"Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men"

I think it's pretty clear that the article is about closeted guys...

17. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:

You all are either in denial, or you're WILLFULLY being ignorant in hopes of keeping your "straight man" fetish alive.

This issues isn't about what I know about my neighbor or friends. I wouldn't care if they were bi or gay. That's their business.

This issue is about a bunch of people attempting to blur the lines in a literary sense, hoping to convince straight men that they can engage in homosexual activity and still call themselves straight.

The logic you all implore pretty much says we should all stop labling things. When a child in kindergarten calls the ORANGE crayon RED, we should just allow that child to do so because "that's how he or she chooses to identify the color". Let's allow the same child to call his or her LEFT hand RIGHT, because "he or she feels more comfortable identifying it that way". Makes sense right? No? Why not? Because it doesn't aid some ridiculous fetish you all carry for straight men? I mean, aren't we all free to identify things however we please?

18. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a bunch of gay and bi men having extreme trouble coming to terms with the fact that they have never, and never will, fuck a straight man. Just closet gay and bi guys playing into their little fantasy.

19. okiebud

okiebud Member

Albums:
    I don't have a straight man fetish. Just who am I to believe you or what I've seen with my own eyes. You are just oblivious to what straight men do because you are not seeing what gay and bi men see on a daily basis. I've seen many straight men do gay things in their past they don't do them now and they don't talk about it. And they aren't going to tell another straight man about it.

20. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't ignore the logic I just layed before you. You are ignoring the LITERAL definition to the word straight.

2 men, who have any sexual contact with each other...are not straight. It doesn't matter what they tell people. Sure, I'm POSITIVE there are a ton of gay men out there who live a straight lifestyle....we call those guys closet GAY or BI men. Just because they refuse to admit to it, or accept the label that comes with their actions, does not mean we should all alter the definition of words to suite pussies who can't man up to the shit they do.