Straight men gets blow jobs from gay men

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You all are either in denial, or you're WILLFULLY being ignorant in hopes of keeping your "straight man" fetish alive.

This issues isn't about what I know about my neighbor or friends. I wouldn't care if they were bi or gay. That's their business.

This issue is about a bunch of people attempting to blur the lines in a literary sense, hoping to convince straight men that they can engage in homosexual activity and still call themselves straight.

The logic you all implore pretty much says we should all stop labling things. When a child in kindergarten calls the ORANGE crayon RED, we should just allow that child to do so because "that's how he or she chooses to identify the color". Let's allow the same child to call his or her LEFT hand RIGHT, because "he or she feels more comfortable identifying it that way". Makes sense right? No? Why not? Because it doesn't aid some ridiculous fetish you all carry for straight men? I mean, aren't we all free to identify things however we please?

totally agree with you! I have got a my personal thesis. For every hot str8 man there is an other hot bi or gay man.
What that make me surprised is the fact that there are several (but not too much) that run to str8 men because for them the str8 man is THE MAN.
This kind of fantasy is similar a teenager fantasy (or some str8 man too) to have hot sex with 2 hot lesbian..
It's just a fantasy nothing possible in the real life.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kind of fantasy is similar a teenager fantasy (or some str8 man too) to have hot sex with 2 hot lesbian..
It's just a fantasy nothing possible in the real life.

Well, this is actually possible. Guys have 3somes all the time. Just not everyone. And often time it's probably paid for. lol. But to keep with the theme....those 2 girls are probably Bi...not lesbians... Otherwise, the guy wouldn't be allowed in there...