Straight men getting head from gays?

corklandandy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would say your bi-curious...it's clicking your curiousity but you havent taken action. So your curious about having a guy finish you off.

MichiganExposure

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Wrestlecoach,

Great reply I'm kinda dealing with my sexuality right now and trying to decide if I'm gay Bi or whatever. I don't think it makes you gay at all. Guy's are sexual beings and sex is sex. You didn't go looking for it and you didn't initiate the interaction. It's actually really sweet of the guy to realize you're having troubles and try and help you out even though it was a little bit bold. If anything that guy has a big set of balls because you could have reacted several different ways. Growing up I had a buddy we'd get together, play video games, wrestle and sometimes j/o. Def didn't make me gay. =) I see you're at about 70/30 right now. Doesn't matter if you are Gay anyway man. Guys have more fun with each other and you can high five and crack a beer open after your done. lol

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Wrestlecoach,

Great reply I'm kinda dealing with my sexuality right now and trying to decide if I'm gay Bi or whatever. I don't think it makes you gay at all. Guy's are sexual beings and sex is sex. You didn't go looking for it and you didn't initiate the interaction. It's actually really sweet of the guy to realize you're having troubles and try and help you out even though it was a little bit bold. If anything that guy has a big set of balls because you could have reacted several different ways. Growing up I had a buddy we'd get together, play video games, wrestle and sometimes j/o. Def didn't make me gay. =) I see you're at about 70/30 right now. Doesn't matter if you are Gay anyway man. Guys have more fun with each other and you can high five and crack a beer open after your done. lol

The 70/30 was just a number I pulled out of the sky, basically taking away from my potential 100% for 2 things 1. I figure any serious wrestler making it thru high school and college has to have enough open mindedness to give away being able to say at least 15% of their straightness, I mean really we have our hand grabbing another guys ass several times a day during practice and or competition . 2. Then I have up another 15% for the fact that the incident described didn't really bother me in the least beat, as a matter of fact it was quite exciting.

But then I think about that and wonder is it really an effect on your sexuality to be more open minded and curious?
I think as we ask our younger generation to be more and more accepting of alternative sexual preferences, we also stoke their curiosity more and more.
I can assure you that when college guys see gay or bi sexual teammates or peers getting laid more than the straight peers they are at least gong to take notice and wonder what they might be missing. College guys are typically more constantly horny than their female pursuits, so I can see other options peeking their curiosity.

Reactions: SouthernSpunk

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I believe human sexuality falls on a spectrum for most people, so I don't pay much attention to the labels and percentages.

However, I just want to thank you for sharing this experience.

The only thing that makes this story hotter is knowing that it actually happened - major boner material.

It seems this is a heated topic on here at times, and at the risk of being scrutinized I wanted to throw out my own personal experience for comment. This topic is the reason I ended up on this site.
I recently turned 36, so grew up primarily in the 90's. Been a wrestler up thru college. So being naked with lots of guys doesn't phase me nor does any type of locker room antics. I am now an assistant college coach and also help out with the team and teach at a local high school. At the college we don't really have separate coaches showers we usually just wait til most of the guys are done before we shower.
I am somewhat old school even for my age, I still wear a jockstrap whenever I practice with the guys or workout of any kind. Up until about a year and a half ago I had be fucking this MILF I met in college. She was 29 I was 21 when we met. She had a 12 YO son and a 5 YO son at that time. We fucked like rabbits for over 12 years. Not exaggerating to say we averaged over 15 times a week for the whole 12 years. Both as a college student at first and a coach since I was envied by a lot of the guys for the amount of sex I was having. She was not shy about bragging to them, which helped too.
We avoided marriage talk and such under the guise that I didn't want that step dad situation with her kids. Not say that's bad, but I was brought up that if you live under my roof you follow my rules and I didn't think that was fair for the boys since their dad was still very much in the picture.
Anyway year and a half ago after her kids were both out of the house we realized out relationship was totally about sex and was not going to go further than that and agreed we both needed to go a different path.

So I went thru a long dry spell. Several of the guys have "taken me under their wing" so to speak and fix me up with older sisters, occasionally a mother, aunt older friend etc. As time has gone on they are now on a mission to get me laid and it comes up in the locker room sometimes in conversation about some new chic they have their eye on for me.
If you saw my recent post about raising my number of people I have had sex with from 23 to 24, that was thanks to them fixing my up with one of the guys 29 yo sister.

Last fall after one of our first practices of the year, the conversation or locker room talk about me needing to get laid so I wasn't as hard on them in practice came up.
After practice a former wrestler turned vol assistant came into the coaches dressing area just as I was down to nothing but my jock. Nothing unusual at that point as I usually sat like that cooling down til the showers were mostly empty. At one point I turned around to find him close to me. All in a matter of seconds he said "Coach, don't kill me for this" while dropping to his knees, pulling my jock aside and sucked my dick down his throat in one swift motion. It felt amazing. By the time I came to my senses it was feeling to good for any type of protest to come out of my mouth. He sucked on it for about 30 seconds. Not long enough to finish but long enough to leave me needing to finish. As he got back up he said "just want you to know you have options other than (making a jacking motion with his wrist) anytime the dry spell gets to be too much for you" and left to go shower, leaving me with a hell of a boner in the locker room.
This time I had to make sure the showers were empty before I took mine and jacked off in them. It has been over a decade since I had a boner that wouldn't go down in the locker room and had to beat of in the open showers, that in itself was kind of exhilarating even if it was by myself.

It was an eye opening experience, My Milf loved sex but was never into giving head other that just as a bit of foreplay. So I was about 20 the last time I had a ball draining blow job and the thought of letting him do just that has been the thought of a few jack off times since his tease. I have also fond out that a few of our wrestlers partake of his offers on a regular basis, especially on our road trips. We make our guys take classed on accepting diversity, part of that being sexual preference diversity. Does asking them to be accepting also make them curious? I know when someone asks me to accept something new, I want to know what it is I am supposed to be accepting of?
I have came close to taking him up on the offer more than once but could never bring myself to do it. I never felt any anger towards him for it, nor was I really appalled about what he did.

So for all you labelers out there, does this now make me bi sexual after 36 years and 24 female sex partners?
Would it if I let him finish the job?
Pretty sure many of todays generation would be a lot more accepting of this as just having fun than most of us from my generation would have been.

Reactions: jackingoffaddict

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wrestlecoach,

I reckon you're going to have a queue of volunteers from this website, both male and female, offering to give you a blow job everywhere you go after a story like that! I don't think labelling is very useful... But your story probably provided vicarious thrills for many of us here for whom athletes (and wrestlers in particular) are the acme of male physical perfection

Reactions: Ieguy4

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
The 70/30 was just a number I pulled out of the sky, basically taking away from my potential 100% for 2 things 1. I figure any serious wrestler making it thru high school and college has to have enough open mindedness to give away being able to say at least 15% of their straightness, I mean really we have our hand grabbing another guys ass several times a day during practice and or competition . 2. Then I have up another 15% for the fact that the incident described didn't really bother me in the least beat, as a matter of fact it was quite exciting.

But then I think about that and wonder is it really an effect on your sexuality to be more open minded and curious?
I think as we ask our younger generation to be more and more accepting of alternative sexual preferences, we also stoke their curiosity more and more.
I can assure you that when college guys see gay or bi sexual teammates or peers getting laid more than the straight peers they are at least gong to take notice and wonder what they might be missing. College guys are typically more constantly horny than their female pursuits, so I can see other options peeking their curiosity.

I appreciate your honesty. You're already a great contributor to this forum.:smile:

Reactions: notN2pussy

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I think as we ask our younger generation to be more and more accepting of alternative sexual preferences, we also stoke their curiosity more and more ...

I'm sure that is true. But even more significant, in my opinion, is the simple fact that in comparison to your own generation (and especially my generation) the emphasis on accepting alternative sexual preferences represents the lifting of taboos and puritanical restrictions that have long held back even the open-minded from exploring alternatives.

As for your own situation (and without applying any labels) I would say the fact that you were not bothered at all by the surprise incident with the assistant doesn't so much address your orientation as it pays tribute to your having not been cowered by our society's puritanical mores. No doubt your long history in wrestling did play a helping role, but kudos to you for your acceptance of his selfless gesture.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure that is true. But even more significant, in my opinion, is the simple fact that in comparison to your own generation (and especially my generation) the emphasis on accepting alternative sexual preferences represents the lifting of taboos and puritanical restrictions that have long held back even the open-minded from exploring alternatives.

As for your own situation (and without applying any labels) I would say the fact that you were not bothered at all by the surprise incident with the assistant doesn't so much address your orientation as it pays tribute to your having not been cowered by our society's puritanical mores. No doubt your long history in wrestling did play a helping role, but kudos to you for your acceptance of his selfless gesture.

Agreed

aypues

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We make our guys take classed on accepting diversity, part of that being sexual preference diversity.

Good story. Your terminology is similarly very 90's though. It is not a preference. It is your sexual orientation. It just is. There is no choice involved.

Reactions: deano-uk

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good story. Your terminology is similarly very 90's though. It is not a preference. It is your sexual orientation. It just is. There is no choice involved.

I can see you point to some extent.
I would agree that your orientation dictates your preference, but it still is a preference.
I think its more of a which came first than a one or the other.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think any place is super safe for gay men, even the most gay-friendly places on earth. People get less offended when women show affection for each other...

For instance, the city of Seattle, considered one of the most liberal cities in the world, (by outsiders, who believe the hype), which has had laws against LGBTQ discrimination since the late 1970's, has a huge percentage of LGBTQ citizens, and even currently has a gay mayor, is listed by the FBI as having the 3rd highest per capita of hate crimes of major cities in the USA!

About half of those hate crimes are directed at, perceived*, gay and bi men, lesbians, and transgendered folk. (I said perceived, because some of the fag-bashing victims are just regular ol' straight people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.)

A/B

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
For instance, the city of Seattle, considered one of the most liberal cities in the world, (by outsiders, who believe the hype), which has had laws against LGBTQ discrimination since the late 1970's, has a huge percentage of LGBTQ citizens, and even currently has a gay mayor, is listed by the FBI as having the 3rd highest per capita of hate crimes of major cities in the USA!

About half of those hate crimes are directed at, perceived*, gay and bi men, lesbians, and transgendered folk. (I said perceived, because some of the fag-bashing victims are just regular ol' straight people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.)

A/B

Thank you for the most informative info, A/B. I appreciate it.:smile:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're welcome. According to the FBI, Washington, D.C., is first, Memphis, TN, is second, and Seattle, of all places, is third in hate crimes... What an honor!... lol.

Three weeks ago yet another straight man was fag-bashed here, two blocks from Seattle's largest police station, if that tells you anything about our fair city... It is being investigated as a hate crime, because of the anti-gay words yelled during the attack. He was "perceived" as being gay... Perhaps he was wearing a scarf on that chilly night?... (He is doing fine, btw, healing up well.)

A/B

COCKHUNGRY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey to all you straight horny guys , I'm in the San Jose ca area, and I'm a very oral hungry .Dedicated cock sucker. If you're interested , I love to suck a big fat horny cock balls deep until you blast your hot sweet cum load down my throat. I like big cum loads to swallow! I don't want any reciprocation . When I'm on my knees sucking your horny cock , taking your had cock head deeper and deeper with every thrusting of your hard cock going deeper and deeper u ntill you wbite wash white wash my hungry throat ! And you can shoot all over my face and my chest! Hope to hear from you soon, have a great nightm

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I've never seen people as straight or gay. Whoever thinks that human sexuality is that black and white needs to realized this is the 21 century. Think Kinsey theory, scale of 1-10 or whatever it is. I have met guys who consider themselves curious or straight and yes, I had sex with them (I topped them or oral sex) So, I don't care what a guys label is on his sexuality. You can call yourself whatever makes U happy, it's whatev to me. If I am attracted to a guy and vise verse then whatever happens happens. I have pursued "straight guys" who I felt were curious and yes, I got them in bed. No one ever told me to only like gay guys. I prefer bi or curious guys. For whatever reason I always find that curious guys are more attracted to me and feel comfortable wanting to explore with me. The sex is better, curious guys are sometimes more passionate and want to experience the full pleasure. They don't want to rush and then just get off, like most gay guys. So, I have indulged many times with guys who have never had sex with another man. For bi-curious guys, it's difficult living in this straight world because society is very stifling. So, alot of guys keep this secret of male attraction to themselves. Now, with the internet its undoubtely easier to point, click, meet up, have sex then go back to your girlfriend or whatever the case. A few guys told me they are tired of females. They want a change. Try something new. I've been at the stalls B4 and noticed str8 guys checking out or trying to see my D. They like the way it looks and so on...(secret lol) Not bragging, but I've bedded many guys who I was like, damn is he really going to let me F him!!?? He looks straight! Especially athletes, I found alot of them are homoerotic, could be becuase they're around guys most of the time. Oh, and Frat boys too, yea very, very curious.