Straight men getting head from gays?

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I think I would be too intimidated to give a straight guy a blowjob.
I wouldn't want to ruin gay men's reputations of being better than women if I wasn't good enough. :frown1:

Don't be so modest! Bet you give great head!! :biggrin1:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That "gay dude" has more dollars than sense.
He has a spine disease. He can't have sex, so it makes it near impossible to form intimate relationships. This is how he gets is rocks off. He's been engaging in these relationships for years. There is also this straight guy humiliating the gay guy aspect to it also which I haven't really discussed. Kinda makes sense when you think about it. But he did end the relationship when he found out I wouldn't let him go down on me.
My, we do have a very high opinion of ourselves, don't we?
How so? Pretty sure I've gone into detail about how I'm one of the most insecure people on this board.
A.) The question is, was what you did worth ruining yourself for "any future longterm partners"?
Um because prostituting myself out for a small sum of money that I don't need that much could be a huge turn off for a lot of women.
2.) It wouldn't 'surprise me' to learn that you are completely delusional.
And it wouldn't 'surprise me' to learn that you are a complete prick.
Congratulations. That's the most thoroughly bigheaded and unpleasant thing I've heard all week... Yuk!
Yeah, you gay guys keep insulting me but have yet to explain how why. I'm bigheaded and unpleasent because I won't let another dude blow me. Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

AlterPerception

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally disagree. Just because you like to suck a cock doesn't mean you can love the man that it's attached to. Heterosexual=you can only love the opposite sex. Homosexual=you can only love the same sex. Bisexual=you can love either sex. Let's make it about mating, not sex. It's people like you that make everyone feel the need to be closeted for fear of being labeled as something they're not. I agree some people probably cling to one or the other because it's what they want to be, not what they are, but don't blanket your bias over everyone.

HETEROSEXUAL SEX is sex with the OPPOSITE gener you are , HOMOSEXUAL SEX is sex with the SAME gender as you are, BISEXUAL SEX is having sex with both genders.
Unless you are in Jail or living on the streets and doing it to survive, if you are having sex with SAME GENDER and are gainfully employed and have no predilection for drugs, thus supporting your habit you are HOMOSEXUAL or BISEXUAL but you're deluding yourself if you think you're STRAIGHT !!!
Gay guys that have this fantasy of having sex with "STR8" guys or do so really annoy me b/c they placate the guys' fragile egos allowing them to think they are str8 . Some people have an ongoing relationship with someone and allow them to think they are str8 just so they can have sex with them . Someone needs some serious therapy to do that bullshit !

HH

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no hang-ups about it and have. Point 1: I want to cum (and it gets boring wanking yourself all the time). Point 2: someone is offering to wank me off or suck me off.

I'm not looking for a lifetime sexual partner, I just want to shoot my load. If someone's prepared to help me then that's great and I really appreciate it.

See? This is what I'm talking about -- a "blow-n-go". Got a few straight friends I'd like to talk into that. No strings, no reciprocity.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, you gay guys keep insulting me but have yet to explain how why. I'm bigheaded and unpleasent because I won't let another dude blow me.

It's not because you won't "let another dude blow you" that you are being seen as "big headed and unpleasant".

And may I remind you, by your own admission, you will "prostitute" yourself. It's simply a matter of "zeros".

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Supposedly there is a great story about Winston Churchill.

At a dinner party one night, a drunk Churchill asked an attractive woman whether she would sleep with him for a million pounds. “Maybe,” the woman said coyly. “Would you sleep with me for one pound?” Churchill then asked. “Of course not, what kind of woman do you think I am?” the woman responded indignantly. “Madam, we’ve already established what kind of woman you are,” said Churchill, “now we’re just negotiating the price.”

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not because you won't "let another dude blow you" that you are being seen as "big headed and unpleasant".
Then why? None of you guys have yet to explan this.

And may I remind you, by your own admission, you will "prostitute" yourself. It's simply a matter of "zeros".
So? Practically everyone has a price.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
He has a spine disease. He can't have sex, so it makes it near impossible to form intimate relationships. This is how he gets is rocks off. He's been engaging in these relationships for years. There is also this straight guy humiliating the gay guy aspect to it also which I haven't really discussed. Kinda makes sense when you think about it. But he did end the relationship when he found out I wouldn't let him go down on me.

So, you have a talent for humiliating gay guys with spinal injuries? Well aren't you just the picture of compassion, Florence Nightingale. Is it remotely possible he ended the relationship because he perhaps found the 'cuddling' you alluded to earlier somewhat lacking?

How so? Pretty sure I've gone into detail about how I'm one of the most insecure people on this board.

That is abundantly clear.

And it wouldn't 'surprise me' to learn that you are a complete prick.

Surprise!

Yeah, you gay guys keep insulting me but have yet to explain how why. I'm bigheaded and unpleasent because I won't let another dude blow me. Makes perfect sense

Um . . . I don't think I've ever discussed my orientation with you (not that there's anything wrong with that).

:rolleyes:

This is not an insult: Dude, it seems pretty clear you have some serious psychological issues, and in need of some counseling at the very least. You actually sound potentially dangerous, if you are not already. :011:

Nothing more to say here, done with this discussion, and backing slowly, quietly away. :23:

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you have a talent for humiliating gay guys with spinal injuries? Well aren't you just the picture of compassion, Florence Nightingale. Is it remotely possible he ended the relationship because he perhaps found the 'cuddling' you alluded to earlier somewhat lacking?

He paid me to humiliate him and cuddle with him. And I wouldn't say I have any talent at humilaiting him, I'm actually quite bad at it because I find the whole thing to be pretty comical.

As for your question, he said if ever wanted to see me again it would be for the cuddling. So that part was not lacking. The part that was lacking was me allowing him to blow me.

Um . . . I don't think I've ever discussed my orientation with you
Nah it's cool, I can tell you enjoy sucking dick. That's the only reason that would explain your intense interest in my personal life.
This is not an insult: Dude, it seems pretty clear you have some serious psychological issues, and in need of some counseling at the very least. You actually sound potentially dangerous, if you are not already. :011:

How do I sound dangerous?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
He paid me to humiliate him and cuddle with him. And I wouldn't say I have any talent at humilaiting him, I'm actually quite bad at it because I find the whole thing to be pretty comical.
As for your question, he said if ever wanted to see me again it would be for the cuddling. So that part was not lacking. The part that was lacking was me allowing him to blow me.

I don’t see where KTF40 is so far out of line.

He has said that he is troubled letting a guy blow him for money because it is illegal. Maybe, he says, for $1,500 or $15,000. He’s right. It is illegal. It is, however, pleasurable; lots of money is lots of money; he knows he shouldn’t do it, but getting that much money for giving a guy pleasure by giving you pleasure, it is a temptation.

That’s what I interpret KTF40 saying. Doesn’t sound very disturbing to me.

His engagement with the very disabled guy is not implausible. For the guy's sake, I think it’s a shame KTF40 can’t be comfortable letting him blow him. But KTF40 says the idea makes him uncomfortable. It is his dick. Let him say what he does with it.

In some situations, disabled people can be in very frustrating circumstances. If the best they can do is to establish a deal with someone who will help them out for a few bucks, you’ll never catch me wanting to judge or ridicule either person. Illegal I understand but I remain sympathetic.

I’ve never engaged in humiliation and like KTF40 says of himself, I would probably be very bad because I think the idea is pretty comical – but truth be told I think it would be exciting to be humiliated by a hunk – just afraid I’d start giggling at the wrong time.

I think KTF40, has a good opinion of his sexuality. He says he thinks he must be one of the most insecure guys here. That seems a fairly mainstream sort of attitude any guy might have.

Now whether KTF40 might want counseling or not, need therapy or not, I don’t know how you can tell. Having a strong sense of self, being aware of illegality, feeling that we should not do something bad because we can’t keep a secret so we better not do it, and worrying that one might feel badly about himself for the rest of his life if he does something against his own personal code – all of these things seem to me to be characteristic of someone who is rather healthy and the opposite of being dangerous.

KTF40, maybe you’ve posted other things in other threads that spook members, I don’t see it in this thread.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Nah it's cool, I can tell you enjoy sucking dick.

Actually, not so much. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's the only reason that would explain your intense interest in my
personal life.

Wrong again. I am not interested in you or your personal life.

:speechless:

Done.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is why (in my opinion) we would be better off just ditching the use of labels. All they do is pigeon-hole people. If a guy were blindfolded, or had his cock through a gloryhole, how would he know what gender was sucking it? A blowjob is a blowjob...

You can train your dog to give you a blowjob. That is like saying a person is not into bestiality because he's just doing it for the physical sensation.

True_Blue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The problem the way I see it are the labels applied to everything. All it does is stimulate more discrimination, separation and prejudice. It is my gut feeling that over 50% of the population from age 13 on are either gay, bi or curious and in the right situation would have a sexual experience with their same gender. I don't really care what a person's sexual orientation is. I try to judge each person individually and if I like and respect them I could care less who and how many they have blown or had sex with. I also suspect that the guys that scream the hardest about their heterosexuality would be the first ones to play under the right circumstances.....nuf said!

Nuf said indeed!!! Can I get a WOO WOO?!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
. . . I also suspect that the guys that scream the hardest about their heterosexuality would be the first ones to play under the right circumstances.....nuf said!

The right circumstances being, a) we were really drunk and I don't remember a thing, b) as long as I'm the topman it's not really 'gay', c) I only do it with my other 'straight' buddies, so it's not gay, . . . well, you get the picture.

Nuf said indeed!!! Can I get a WOO WOO?!

Yeah, here's your W00 WOO, and a big AMEN BROTHERS!!! :grinning-smiley-003

mirv29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Any hung guys in the uk want a bj? im driving from scotland to england tomorrow and can stop off to suck a huge cock. 8.5" upwards please

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Supposedly there is a great story about Winston Churchill.

At a dinner party one night, a drunk Churchill asked an attractive woman whether she would sleep with him for a million pounds. “Maybe,” the woman said coyly. “Would you sleep with me for one pound?” Churchill then asked. “Of course not, what kind of woman do you think I am?” the woman responded indignantly. “Madam, we’ve already established what kind of woman you are,” said Churchill, “now we’re just negotiating the price.”

Love it!!!