straight men's pubes preferences

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trimmed pubes, shaved balls.

My wife gives them much more attention when they are shaved.

Luv the feeling of wet balls

griffin

Experimental Member
Media
This is pretty fascinating to me. Did you know that, 20 years ago, trimming pubes was almost entirely a gay thing to do? Now, it seems like most straight guys trim and shave their pubes and other body hair.

Interesting how things change, isn't it?

Edit: Shit, dude - your balls are amazing. Everybody check out the OP's balls! :tongue:

Like most everything labled "gay" by straight boys, and usually sneered at, laughed at, etc......it isn't too long before they jump on the wagon and adopt the practice as their own. Do they ever come up with anything first???!!! You know, so the gay boys can laugh,snicker, and sneer?:tongue:

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
Hey straight males! I'm curious what your preferences are for the length of your pubes. Do you like them trimmed? Full and bushy? Any straight guys love their pubes just GONE?

My tastes change often. Sometimes i want a full bush, sometimes i want them gone. But mostly i like them trimmed at least to some degree, because when they're not full grown they don't fall out, and i dont find them in random places all over my room.

Alright men, share!
Most Muslims shave their pubes and balls.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a full bush until I was 21 or so, and then I started trimming. I won't go back to a full bush, but I've tried totally shaved, and I didn't like that either. So I keep it trimmed, balls as well. Lately I've been trying to grow a little more out from where I have it (currently it's a small-medium sized patch), but I always end up taking more off on one side, so I have to even it up, and I keep getting the patch smaller than I'd like. I keep my "treasure trail" trimmed as well. I'd actually like it to be a little bit fuller, too, but the pubes are a little more scarce up there, so it's tricky to find a balance between trimming it and letting it grow out. I'm wondering if I should just get rid of it...

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah i like the feel of having a nice bush, but i realize others may not, especially the hot ladies. so i kinda take a middle ground and trim just a little to keep it all under control. i'm kinda afraid to ever shave it all, in case my buddies see me, with their thick pubes and mine just bare!

john4803650

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
def trimmed. shave the boys, manscape the top. also trim around the base of the big guy....give him the look of bigger since i am a 'grower'

jeko489

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I shave my balls and shaft, and trim around my dick...after all I wouldn't want a girl to be flossing her teeth while blowing me or anything :p

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, here's a question: How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself? I cut myself everytime I tried. And I use an electric shaver!

I'm afraid of using Nair down there... is that what I should do?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, here's a question: How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself? I cut myself everytime I tried. And I use an electric shaver!

I'm afraid of using Nair down there... is that what I should do?

I once used an electric razer and cut myself. Never again. And I refuse to use a manual razer blade. I also bought Veet hair removing cream a few months back and it's still in it's box unopened. I'm scared it's gonna burn as some people said. Nope, I just use a pair of small scissors. It'll never be baby's arse smooth but it's good enough for me.